Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Kitten whispers and tickle fights. [Aeyt!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, August 07, 2014, 09:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"My worst?" Einin repeated, momentarily breaking character to blink up at Ryk. What was her worst? But then she licked her lips and fell back into character, tossing her head to flick her bangs out of her eyes. "You'll regret those words! I'll have you begging yet, villain!" Pause, head tilt. "Or am I the villain? Either way, you'll be sorry, you fool!"

She raked her nails down Ryk's inner thigh and pressed her lips to his cock again, slowly sinking him into her mouth, quite enjoying watching him respond, liking the way he tensed and shivered, measuring his breaths. This was...actually really fun, and even if she didn't entirely know what she was doing, she seemed to be doing well enough in her experimentation, and...she kind of liked having Ryk at her mercy like this, almost as much as she liked being at his mercy.

Because there was something very arousing about having a powerful, attractive man shivering under her touches.

Hand working along his length as she took him in a little less than halfway, Einin pulled back and massaged his glans with her tongue and lips, her teeth grazing along him as she moved. She then sucked hard on him, released him with a light pop, and turned to bite his inner thigh as he'd bitten her, in vengeance.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Ryk couldn't help his sharp breathes and shudders at Einin's touches. She didn't work her mouth on him much, but what she did, made him sigh when she stopped. He grunted at her bite and smiled down at her. "How quickly you learn, amazes me," he said to her. He brought a hand to her face, caressing her gently, then pushed her hair from her face. "I think I'm about ready to beg for mercy though. Maybe. I might have it in me to resist you longer, as skilled as your tongue is proving to be."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Despite what they were doing, it was Ryk's compliment that made Einin's face heat. She smiled at him and leaned briefly into his hand, lightly nuzzling him. "I've got an alright teacher," she said, and winked at him to show she was teasing, because Ryk was far better than just alright.

She tightened her grip on his cock and stoked him in long, slow motions, from base to tip, once again resuming her role. "In any case, almost ready is not the same as being ready, so looks like I'll just have to continue my inquisition. Give up and I'll go easy on you!"

And then she replaced her hand with her mouth, and this time she pleasured him in earnest. One hand gripped his thigh while the other pumped his cock in time to the motions of her mouth. She watched him for cues, studying the way he tensed, listening to his breathing and the other sounds he made, and adjusting in response to the feedback she got. She swirled her tongue around the glans, recalling he'd responded well to that yesterday, and bobbed her head to take him in as deep as she comfortably could, before she felt her gag reflex kick in. She pulled back a little, not wanting to choke (that would really set the mood, wouldn't it?) and went back to work on the sensitive head, tightening her lips around him and licking him, experimenting with different sensations to see what got the best response.

She kept that up for a minute or two, just long enough to get into it--

And then she stopped, just like that, and sat up with a devilish smirk. "Well, I suppose if you're not going to give in, I may as well just stop entirely!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Einin's grip on his cock filled Ryk with pleasure, her strokes building the heat in him. As she took him in her mouth, pumping up and down his shaft, he tensed sucking in a deep breath. The pressure on his thigh, while Einin is worked his cock gave just enough contrast to slow his accent. She obviously hadn't gained the ability to take all of him in since yesterday, so her gripping him with her hand while she worked him with her mouth was a perfect solution. He hadn't taught her that, which meant she came up with it on her own. He looked down at her and saw her watching him. He smiled, knowing she was taking in everything he was doing, every response he gave. She saw when he pulled at his hair, when he bit his fingers, and every shudder and held breath. She was smart, and talented, and he loved it. In time, and not much at that, she would be the best lover he would ever have, and he was going to marry her. He would be sexually satisfied for the rest of his life.
        When Einin swirled her tongue around his glands, his hands quickly snapped down to her, pushing through her hair, playing with it, twirling it. Then she took him in as deep as she could, and he felt the tip of his cock pressing toward her throat, he sent overwhelming pleasure coursing through him, and his muscles all tensed. He held in the temptation to thrust or to push down on her head, knowing that would be uncomfortable for her, but it was difficult to resist. When she pulled back, returning to the head, gripping him tightly with her lips, licking him, he let out a few short breaths before sucking in more air and holding it in his lungs. She was pushing him so close, so fast, he wanted to give her his seed. Then she stopped, and sat up, smirking at him. He barely heard what she said. She was really torturing him now.
        "Oh, please don't stop," Ryk said, breathing fast. He'd held in so many long breaths as Einin had gone to work on him, his body was crying out for more air. She was very perceptive, and picked up on what he liked so fast, he couldn't believe it. "You're getting very good at that, very quickly. Please don't stop little bird, please. Take me all the way." He gladly begged, he wanted her to take him to the finish. Wanted to release himself in her mouth. "Please, my sweet. I will bathe you with my tongue, I will pleasure you over and over. Please don't stop now."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Ryk's pleading was like music to her ears, and he had barely gotten the last words out before she took him in hand again and covered him with her mouth. Einin took him deep again, having gotten a good response from him when she'd done that, and then went back to sucking on the glans, tightening her lips around him and laving him with her tongue. She bobbed her head, taking him in a little further before retreating to the head each time, and stroked what her mouth didn't cover with her hand, moving in sync. Her jaw was getting a little sore, but she ignored it as she went to work, his reaction--the way he bit his fingers, gasped and held his breath, and grabbed at her--more than enough encouragement to continue.

She pulled away only long enough to say, "Just warn me before you...you know..." and then she slid him into her mouth again, working him until he was slick.

It was also then that she remembered something, something he'd coaxed her into doing yesterday, and she decided to try it again then as her hand pumped him faster and her tongue pressed against his glans. With her other hand, she reached between his legs and gently began to massage his balls as she worked, and she glanced up at him as she did to watch his reaction as she did.

Aeytrious

Ryk was more than pleased when Einin took his throbbing manhood back into her mouth. Every motion she made, sent wonderful sensations through his body. She worked her mouth and hand expertly, keeping the perfect pace. He felt the tension in his body quickly rising as she worked him. Then her other hand reached in to massage his balls and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. There wouldn't be any holding out. His hands, which had been playing with her hair moved down to grip the thick comforter under him. His knuckles went white with the strength of his grip. His legs tensed, his toes pointing to the extreme. He arched back his head, taking quick, labored breathes. His teeth, biting into his lower lip, would likely leave marks, and he made small, hard quivering jerks with his whole body. Small whimpers escaped him as he reached toward his climax, growing louder as he grew closer.
        "Oh, Einin," he exclaimed, "Oh my darling, oh my sweet little bird. Blessed Kia, here it comes. Here it comes," and with that he had release. As his warm seed shot forth, the spasms rocking through his body, shudders of pleasure ebbing with each flex of his spurting cock, Ryk brought his hands up to run through Einin's hair. He caressed her affectionately as the pleasure washed through, and out of him. She was a wonderful girl. He was glad they'd found each other. He was happy to have someone that could be his true partner, and equal. "You are amazing little bird," he said to her, laying back in delight. "I think it's your turn."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

This time, Einin wasn't taken off guard. She knew what to expect and she braced herself for it as Ryk cried out, and soon enough, she felt salty warmth flood her mouth. She jerked a little with a gasp through her nose, for even though she was expecting it, it still took a lot of getting used to! This time, at least, she knew what to do with it, and knew to get rid of it quickly.

Letting go of his cock, she sat up and covered her mouth to keep it all in, then swallowed Ryk's seed down fast. She still choked a little, but it was an improvement from the coughing fit last time! It still wasn't exactly graceful, for the flavor took some getting used to, but she thought she did better! And Ryk, at least, seemed quite pleased with her as he stroked her hair and showered her with praise. She supposed that was really all that mattered!

"Oh, gods," she said, wiping her lips and looking up at Ryk with a fresh blush. She brushed her bangs back from her face. "Is that...is that what I'm supposed to do with that? I never really...I guess I never really asked, but I didn't want to...you know...spit, because that seems really gross, but...am I doing that right?"

Aeytrious

"You're doing marvelously, little bird," Ryk said in praise, "you're amazing. I couldn't have hoped for a better student. You'll soon be the best lover a man could hope for, and you're all mine." He smiled at that, and sitting up, took her face in his hands and kissed her. His tongue explored her mouth, and he could still taste himself there, but he didn't mind one bit. Only a fool wouldn't kiss a woman who had pleased him so adroitly. While he kissed her, and passionately so, he pushed her back. Slowly forcing her to move onto her back, until he was between her spread legs. Ryk's half deflated erection, had sprung back up, and pressed into Einin's glistening folds. He pushed his cock ever so slowly into her, rotating his hips as he did, his mouth never leaving hers. When his full length was in her, he ground his pelvis hard against her, then he pounded into her hard. As Einin's body tensed up more and more with the pleasure of the fucking, Ryk stopped. He pulled his cock out of her completely, and hung it just above her opening, the tip only just grazing her lips.
        A smile grew on Ryk's face, even as he kissed her, and then he pulled away from Einin completely. "How do you like being teased?" he asked playfully, as he made his way down her body. Kissing her neck, and biting it. Kissing her breasts, that he also sucked and nibbled at. Kissing her stomach, that he dragged his tongue across, lapping at her navel. He bit her hip bones, one then the other, then the outside of her thigh. He kissed across the top of her leg to her pubic mound, and as he moved down to her clit, he nuzzled it gently with his mouth. He slid the tip of his tongue between her folds, tasting her sweet flavor, then his mouth moved to the inside of her thigh. He pulled at the top of her stocking with his teeth, then he rolled it down, kissing softly as he moved. When the stocking reached her knee he pulled it off the rest of the way, and brought her beautiful foot to his mouth. He kissed her foot, and then put her little toe in his mouth, sucking it. He kissed back up her bare leg, and then moved across to her other leg, repeating the process. When he reached her other foot, he sucked on each of her toes, one at a time, biting them softly before moving to the next one.
        Then Ryk gripped an ankle in each hand and pulled Einin toward him, spreading her legs in the process. He leaned in close and licked her once, then blew lightly on her moist lips. "I hope you're ready, little bird. I am going to lick you until your body gives me the sweet nectar I want."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Pushed onto her back, Einin threaded her fingers through Ryk's hair as she kissed him, her tongue sliding against his, her eyes closed in pleasure, and her legs opening for him. She felt him press his cock against her, and her body jerked a little, her pulse racing in excitement and a little bit of nerves--because she knew it would feel good, but was a little afraid it would hurt again.

But when he slid inside her, oh so slowly, and she whimpered, it was a whimper of pleasure without pain. This time, as she stretched around him, it just felt amazing, and she spread her legs wider and bucked eagerly against him to help take him in the rest of the way. She bit his lip as he ground against her and she clawed at his shoulders, her little gasps and moans swallowed by his mouth--and when he began to pound into her, her body tensed and her back arched, and she cried out, or tried to, but the sounds were muffled. She squirmed, knees pressing into Ryk's ribs, nails leaving marks on his back, and screams trapped between them, and gods, it had felt amazing before, but this time, impossibly, it felt even better, because she'd been dreaming of this, and wanting for this since he'd first touched her today, and---

And then he stopped.

She shuddered as he pulled out of her, leaving her feeling empty, and she hooked a leg around his and tried to press back up against him in hopes of recapturing him. But then he pulled away completely, and her eyes flew open. She blinked several times and propped up onto her elbows, chest heaving with panting breaths, and stared at him in wide-eyed alarm.

Before she could even ask why, she got her answer, and her jaw dropped. "What?! Ryk! That's not fair!" Einin gasped, her body practically burning with the need to feel him inside her again, but then he started to kiss her--and that made it a little more okay. She tilted her head so he could get at her neck, and huffed in mock frustration, which soon turned to sighs as his lips met her breasts. She bit her lip and jolted when he licked at her navel, laughing and sucking in her stomach reflexively as it tickled, and grabbed at his hair as he bit at her hips--and tightened her grip when he licked at her clit. She was trembling by that point, body tight with anticipation and desire, and she wriggled beneath him as he kissed her thighs.

"Oh gods...Ryk...you know, if you're trying to make me beg, I'm just gonna say right now that I'm way past that!" she gasped out as he tugged down her stockings with his teeth, a sight that had her biting her lip with arousal. "Because I'll beg! If that's what you want! Seriously, pride is not an issue! You win, 'uncle'--o-oh!"

Was he sucking on her toes? Fresh heat flooded her cheeks, and she tried not to move too much, because she didn't want to kick him, but that tickled, making her toes curl. And it felt...oddly erotic. Oh gods, but that was her feet! And granted they were clean, since she'd had stockings on, but still!

And then she yelped in surprise when he pulled her toward him, dragging her a little across the bed, and soon he was between her spread legs--and Einin threw her head back and grabbed at the comforter. Her entire body was tight with tension, shaking with need, and she nodded her head at his words and let out a held breath. "Please?"

Aeytrious

"If you need a place to put your hands," Ryk said to his little bird, "my hair is as good a place as any." With those last words to Einin, he brought his face down between her legs. He dove in without hesitation, bringing his mouth against her sex, releasing her ankles to put his hands to better use. First, as he sucked and licked at her wet slit, both of his hands reached up to fondle her breasts. He kneaded them more roughly than previously. He pinched her nipples, tugging on them, then swirled his fingers around her areola's in a gentle caress. His tongue slid up and down through her folds, hitting her clit on each upstroke. After a few minutes of vigorous licking, and squeezing her breasts, Ryk brought one of his hands down to assist in pleasing Einin's pussy. He spread her lips back, and pushed back her hood, exposing her clit. He brought his mouth right to it, licking and sucking the pleasure button directly, doing his best to elicit pleasure from his lover.
        As his tongue worked her clit, Ryk slid a finger inside of Einin. He buried it as deep in her as he could, and wiggled the digit around, searching for the magic place that all women had. When he found hers he knew, his tapping and rubbing had an immediate effect on her writhing. He pulled the finger out enough to give himself space to slip another one inside of her, and pushed them right back to the place he'd found. His fingers dragging and tapping away inside her, his tongue flicking across her clit, his other hand playing across her tits, Ryk did not pause in his ministrations. He was working her pussy as well as he knew how, drinking in her sweet juices as much as he could. Much of it was lost to the bed, and some of it ran down his hand and wrist, but he cherished every drop that he caught in his mouth. She tasted so clean, and sweet, he loved it.
        Ryk pulled at her lips with his mouth. He sucked on them softly, and nibbled them gently. He brought his other hand down as well, focusing completely on her dripping sex. He slid a third finger into her, and though she had received his thick cock, her young pussy gripped his fingers tightly. As his fingers pumped inside her, his other hand held back her hood once more, so he could directly lick at her clit without pressing his mouth hard against her. As he licked her, his hot breath blew across her sweet moisture, giving a mixed sensation of warm and cool, as the juices evaporated quickly. His licking grew faster and harder, his fingers scooped at her sweet spot, digging deeper and faster. With Einin's breathing picking up, her moans, and cries of pleasure increasing, her writhing making it hard to keep his tongue aligned, he knew she must be close, and so he pushed on with greater fervor.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

And grip his hair she did, knuckles going white with tension as she held on, her head thrown back against the bed and spine arched in pleasure. Einin hardly knew what to do with herself as she writhed beneath his tongue, as his hands played with her breasts. She gasped, drawing in panting breaths mixed with whimpers and moans, and let go of his hair so she could clap a hand over her mouth when her cries started to grow louder.

And by the time he really got to pleasuring her clit, she was crying out in earnest and trying hard not to squirm.

When Ryk slid a finger into her, that quickly became a futile effort.

"A-ah!" She didn't know what he was doing, but whatever it was, it was magical. Her body tensed and jerked, muscles tightening around his finger, and she let out a sobbing cry her hand could no longer muffle, because she was using it to grab onto the comforter. She pulled at the blanket and bucked her hips against Ryk's hand, moving to the motions of his finger, and her breath caught when he slid a second inside. It was too much, that wonderful combination of pleasure from inside and out, and she could feel that familiar tension building fast. Her breathing came quicker as she gasped like she had been running for miles, and she stretched an arm above her head to grip tightly at a pillow for purchase.

"Oh Kia...oh Ryk...!" she cried, not really knowing why she was invoking the goddess right then, but she didn't care. Because then she felt her body stretching around a third finger, and she twisted a little so she could grab onto the nearest pillow with both hands and bury her face against it, muffling her moans which were quickly turning to screams. It took every bit of willpower not to close her legs against him--not because she wanted it to end, but because it was so intensely good, every muscle tensing and making her want to curl in on herself.

All she could do was writhe beneath him as the pressure slowly built toward something glorious, something she still didn't really understand or have a word for--all she knew was Ryk's touch was magical, the way he could invoke such powerful sensations with just the touch of his fingers and tongue, even his breath.

"O-oh gods, Ryk, I can't--I can't--!" she sobbed, legs shaking and body tensing until, abruptly, Ryk tipped her over that precipice. She came hard, biting the pillow against her cry as her body shuddered, her legs closed against the sides of his head, and her sex clamped around his fingers.

Aeytrious

Einin's climax had her tensing and writhing in ways that made it hard for Ryk to follow through, but he found a way to maintain his ministrations as his lover rode wave after wave of pleasure. At first increasing his speed and pressure to really push her orgasm on hard, Ryk then slowed, easing her down from the precipice of her satisfaction. Her breathing still heavy, but less, so, her spasms shorter with more time between, Ryk took his fingers from within her, and put them in his mouth. He sucked her nectar from his hand, not sparing a drop, and then moved his tongue in to catch the last remnants that flowed from her. When he was finished delighting in the sweet taste of his lover, Ryk sat up and smiled down at the prone Einin.
        "You know," Ryk began with a wily grin, "I now have you right where I want you." He made as if to go in to tickle her but stopped short with a laugh, as Einin tensed in anticipation. He fell against her gently, catching a nipple in his mouth, his hands raking across her in a gentle caress. He spent a few moments fondling and sucking at Einin's breasts, giving her some amount of pleasure even as the intensity of her orgasm ebbed. When Einin's heaving breathes finally subsided, Ryk lay next to her and pulled her in close, resting her head on his shoulder. He tipped her face up to his and kissed her on the mouth, dragging his hand down her back in a sweet caress.
        "How was that little bird?" he whispered in her ear. "Are you up for more?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin lay there half in a daze as she came down from that wonderful high, her heart still racing and breathing still quick--and it quickened even more when Ryk threatened to tickle her! She tensed and gasped, about one second from scrambling upright and fighting him, but when he laughed and pulled short, she exhaled and relaxed again, letting herself flop back against the mattress. With a shake of her head, she pressed the heels of her palms to her eyes and willed her heartbeat to normalize.

"That's what I thought, not even you're evil enough for...uh..."

She trailed off as his mouth found her breasts and his hands found her skin, her words turning to sighs. She still felt shaky from the intensity of her release, but soon he had her relaxing, and she curled into him as he pulled her close, and met his kiss with a gentle one of her own--sweet and tender, but lacking the passion of earlier as her high faded. But as Ryk well knew, that was easy enough to rekindle.

"Do we have time?" Einin asked against his mouth, trailing her hand up and down Ryk's arm, shoulder, and neck, her fingers just barely ghosting over his skin. Her back arched under his touch as his fingers ran along her spine, and her breath caught as he sent pleasant tingles racing clear up to her neck. She kissed the corner of his lips.

"'Cause, uh, that was amazing and, you know, I wouldn't say no if, er...you wanted to...you know?" She flushed as she spoke, feeling a little silly. It felt silly to be shy after this, but saying and doing were different things.

Aeytrious

"We have plenty of time," Ryk said in nearly a whisper. He gave Einin a passionate kiss as he pulled his body away from her. His dexterity allowed his lips to remain pressed to hers, his tongue searching her mouth, as he he turned and climbed upon her. Slipping Einin's legs apart, Ryk lay between them, lifting her ankles to lock around his waist as he did. He gripped his hard member and pressed its tip into her folds. Up and down her wet opening, he rubbed it gently, pressing it hard only at her clit. Releasing his cock, he caught the moisture from her cunt in his hand, using it to slick his shaft. Then, without warning, he thrust the entirety of his prick into her warm slit. He immediately felt her tiny twat grip tight around his hard dick, and he let out a sigh of deep satisfaction.
        That was his favorite part, excluding of course the culmination of his work. That initial entry was always wonderful, and entering Einin's sweet honey pot was the best he'd experienced in years. Only that one night with Dylanna stood above his experiences with Einin. That wouldn't hold true long. Einin was swiftly learning to be an expert lover, and with a pussy this small and tight, she had a huge advantage.
        Ryk thrust slowly into his young lover, enjoying the tremble of her body at the pleasure of his rod pumping inside her love tunnel. It felt so good to be inside her, and he regretted that they would have to pause for dinner. Perhaps he could convince the young Lady Beirne to stay the night at his home. He could surely find some reason that would appease her parents. Then he could bring her up here after the guests had retired, and fuck the night away. He didn't have anything important to do with the Soot Wolves tonight, so it wouldn't interfere with his life in any way. He'd have to find a way. He didn't want to miss the chance to spend several hours fucking, and enjoying the sweet nectar of Einin's sex.
        "I had a thought," he said, finally breaking their long kiss. He punctuated his pause with a deep and hard thrust. Rotating his hips, and grinding his pelvis into her clit, he continued. "What reason could you think of that your parents would be satisfied to allow you to spend the evening with me here? We'll of course tell them that you'll be sleeping in one of my guest rooms," he told her. "I'd love to take you onto the balcony, under the stars, and pleasure you while you enjoy the night sky."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Once again, Einin felt a thrill of anticipation when Ryk slipped between her legs, but it seemed he was still going to tease her as he rubbed against her instead, up and down, and she whimpered and shuddered when he pressed against her clit. She grabbed onto his shoulders and lifted her hips, trying to wriggle enough to press him against her opening, because gods, while that felt wonderful, she wanted him inside her already! But then, finally and without warning, he slammed home, and Einin let out a sharp cry and held him tightly, legs clenched around him and body trembling. Gods, how silly it felt now that she'd been afraid of this!

And soon he was pumping slowly into her and she was holding on for dear life, her kisses growing fiercer, more passionate in her pleasure, her soft cries and moans trapped against his mouth. She tangled her hands in his hair and bit his bottom lip, a bit harder than she'd meant to, but oh Kia, this slow pace was a beautiful torture. He slid inside her easily, each by inch, all pleasure and no discomfort, for she was soaking with desire, having wanted this all night. The bed would likely be a mess when they were done, judging by the sounds their joined bodies were making, and between that and the noises Einin was making, Ryk was doing a damned good job.

When he broke the kiss and spoke, it took a few seconds for Einin to register the words. And when she did, her eyes flew open and she stared up at him, lips parted and face flushed.

"Uh...I-I...I don't know--oh!" She cut off with a yelp, her body trembling beneath him and her breath shuddering out as he ground against her clit, making her tighten reflexively around him. It was hard to think, much less answer him in coherent sentences, when he was filling her so completely. She squeezed his shoulders, her nails digging into him, her body tense with pleasure as his hips rotated and she followed suit, wriggling her hips experimentally beneath him to keep up that wonderful, wonderful pressure, her ankles locked at his waist and pressing lightly against his lower back to urge him on.

"M...maybe, ah, maybe I could...I could have drank too much, too much wine," she panted, voice rising to a whimper toward the end. "Got sick, couldn't--ah!--couldn't travel. Maybe? Oh, Kia, we can figure it out later! I-I can't talk when you're...ah!"

She kissed his shoulder and neck, then nipped at his ear, her panting breaths hot against him. "Talk later. Right now, I, um..."

She flushed a little deeper, bit her bottom lip. "C-can I...can I be, um...on top?"

Aeytrious

"No," Ryk said, with a serious expression on his face. He suddenly and violently began thrusting into Einin, fucking her hard and deep at a great pace. He stopped after a few moments, kissing her softly and reaching to part her legs from their grip around his waist. Then, without warning, he rolled to his back, pulling her along so that the young Lady Beirne would now be straddling him. He smiled at her mischievously and gave her a wink as he reached to play with her very erect nipples.
        "I actually love having you on top," he told his lover. "I get to look at your amazing body as you ride me. My hands can wander freely across your perfect breasts, and this amazing ass," he slapped her behind to accentuate his words. "Plus I get to relax and just enjoy being inside you while you rock your hips for me." Ryk smiled at Einin and leaned up to kiss her. "You're in control, Little Bird."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin's eyes went wide and before she could muster out a, "What?" Ryk was slamming into her, turning her words into a sharp, shuddering cries. Gods, she hoped to Kia no one was passing by his doors, because she couldn't seem to control herself, nor did she care. It was all she could do to just hold on as he took her, again and again, her head thrown back against the mattress and eyes shut tight with ecstasy. It felt good when he took her slow, but there was something thrilling and primal in his roughness, and he hit her in just the right spot.

So even though she'd at first felt a little disappointed with his "no", she was soon disappointed when he stopped!

Whimpering into his kiss, and shaking a little, she was about ready to beg for more, but then he rolled and she soon found herself straddling him. Oh. Right! Looking down at him, her body flushed with passion, she gave a breathless laugh and jumped when he slapped her ass.

"Really?" she panted, and bit her lip as she braced her hands on his chest and began to rock her hips, her expression tightening with pleasure. She leaned down to meet his kiss, her breath hiccuping as that changed the angle of her hips.

"A-ah! Wow...this...this is better this time. Better than yesterday," she gasped, and it was true, because this time she had a better idea of what she was doing, and didn't have to deal with the discomfort. She rocked a little quicker, grinding down against him as she did to rub her clit against his pelvis, and soft cries began to leave her. She grabbed at his arms, gripping him tightly, her body trembling around him with her efforts. "I-I think I like both ways. The...the view's nice this way, but--ah!--I like it when you take me, too."

Aeytrious

Ryk brought his hands to Einin's hips, helping guide her rocking and swiveling hips. As she put in the initial motion he helped give it speed and pressure. He didn't leave Einin to do all the work though. He thrust up into her, getting deeper into her than if she did the work alone. He caressed up his lovers body, from her hips to her tits, and pinched and twisted at her nipples lightly. She had shown arousal when he'd mixed pain and pleasure for her before, but he didn't want to rush her into anything extreme. One hand reached further up, his fingers wrapping gently around Einin's throat, his other went back down to her hip, then around to her ass. He squeezed her ass, somewhat roughly, and used the grip to rock her more quickly. The fingers on her throat applied the barest of pressure, slowing her blood flow, and giving her the high of oxygen deprivation. As the high would be peaking, he removed his hand, slipping a finger into Einin's mouth.
        "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," Ryk told her with a smile, "it will only continue to get better as we get to know each other, and you grow more adventurous." He moved both his hands to her hips again, and continued to aid her in her rocking.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Though Einin had proven quite vocal in bed, she was a little quieter as she rode Ryk--not for lack of pleasure, but because it took more concentration, and was a little more work! Still, when Ryk thrust into her and grabbed her hips, helping her rock on him, her sharp gasps turned to soft yelps, and she rolled her hips quicker, lifting a little to slide up him before bringing her hips back down on his thrusts and grinding on the down stroke. It was a little awkward at first, having to use her muscles in a way she wasn't used to moving, but soon, with Ryk's help, she began to find a good rhythm that felt amazing, too. She spread her legs a little wider and sucked in her breath when he went deeper, her hands pressed against his chest.

The slight hint of pain among the pleasure made her jerk, an electric shiver going through her, but the hand on her throat...

Ryk had done something similar to her before, when he'd taken her from behind, but he had mostly just touched her--and she had been too lost in the moment, not to mention in an awkward position, to protest. This time, he squeezed a little--not much, not enough that she couldn't breathe, but enough that she could definitely feel the pressure--and her eyes flew open in surprise. She blinked down at him, confused, her mind caught somewhere between bliss and concern, and wrapped one hand around his wrist as she continued to gyrate on him, her breath coming faster--and only partly because it was harder to draw it. She trusted him not to hurt her, but wasn't sure what she thought about this, or what exactly it meant. She slowed to a deliberate grinding, dizzy with pleasure, and was about to comment on it except that was when he squeezed her ass. She cried out, bucking on him, until he released her and slipped a finger in her mouth, which she eagerly sucked.

Her hand still gripped his wrist, but slid up it until she could lace her fingers in his and press it down into the mattress.

"Ad-adventurous, huh?" Einin panted when she released his finger, falling forward against his chest and pressing her lips to his neck, his shoulder, her pink hair draping over his skin and nipples dusting against his chest. She whimpered, still rocking on him, and kissed him on the mouth, her tongue seeking his, her hands cupping his face. "I-I like adventure. Though...why did you...choke me?"

Aeytrious

As Einin fell forward onto his chest, Ryk brought his free hand up across her back in a long caress. He played with her hair while she kissed his neck, and brought the hand laced with hers to his mouth, kissing her fingers. Even as he kissed her fingers, he slipped his hand from hers and brought it up to also play with her hair and caress her back as she rocked against him.
        "By putting pressure on your neck there," he leaned in to kiss the side of her throat, "I cut off the blood to your brain. If done right it causes a dizzy sense of euphoria." He gently matched her rocking, pumping up into her steadily. "Done a little longer and you'll pass out. When you come to a few moments later, you're filled with total euphoria. I didn't want to do that without talking to you about it first." He slid his hands down her back in another long caress. He stroked across her bottom, scratched it, then slapped both cheeks sharply. He gripped her ass roughly, speeding the pace of her rocking, meeting it with his own powerful thrusts. He was bucking her hard, driving his cock as deep into her as he could. He didn't neglect the attention he was giving her round ass as he thrust. He squeezed it and slapped it repeatedly. Einin would likely have a number of red hand prints there, and sitting would remind her of their rough fucking.
        As he continued to fuck her, Ryk brought a hand up to slide into her hair. He gripped it in a slow hard pull, and gently pulled her head back. His mouth found her neck, where he bit her hard enough to leave a mark. He then sucked hard, rubbing his tongue on the spot as he did so. When he brought his mouth away a quickly darkening hicky was already showing. He repeated the action, giving her another dark hicky, right next to the first. He used his grip on her hair, while still fucking her hard and fast, to bring her mouth to his. He kissed her hard and passionately, his tongue exploring her mouth. He bit her lip and tugged at it as he pulled her head back again by her hair.
        Ryk released Einin's hair, and his firm grip on her ass, kissing her neck as he moved both his hands to hold her by her hips. In a quick and fluid motion, Ryk flipped Einin onto her back without taking his cock from inside her. Now back on top, he redoubled his efforts. His thrusting was fierce, creating an audible slap with each connection. His mouth on hers, Ryk kissed Einin through her moans and his own grunts. He laced his fingers in hers, lifting her hands as high above her head as they would go. He continued pounding her relentlessly, his mouth moving from hers, to her neck, shoulders, and back again. He dug in deep, reaching for all the stamina he could muster, and drove on even harder and faster. As soon as she peeked he would let himself orgasm, filling her with his seed again. Her orgasm is what he worked toward, her pleasure. It pleased him to please her, and so he didn't cease in his ministrations, he did not slow. He no longer kissed her mouth, wanting her lips free to cry out in pleasure.
        "Scream for me little bird," he told her, "let me hear how good it is."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey