Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The wolf in the snow (Open to all!)

Started by thehiddenbeast13, August 19, 2014, 09:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kriv

"I swear on my own immortality, I shall find a way to help you friend!" Teimerre shouted.

(OOC: Do you want Baerron at some point to came back into power or to become slightly more powerful than he is, if you want him to stay as he is then Teimerre wills top pestering him :p)

Lloyd Orodelo

Baerron looked back at Teimerre as lightning stroked a house on the other side if the road, starting a fire on its roof. "I hear words but I don't see actions... My friend" he said with a smirk that could be called a smile.

Kriv

Teimerre smirked back, he offered Baerron a nod as Teimerre burned through the wall of the room and ran out into the streets.

thehiddenbeast13

James looked at Teimerre and Baerron and watched as Teimerre moved the wall. He couldn't help but smile a little himself as he said,
"Let's see how this turns out.."

Lloyd Orodelo

Baerron winked at James. He had something in mind.

"Yeas really interesting indeed."

Whispering more and more incantations, the village quickly felt into anarchy.

thehiddenbeast13

James opened the the window and could see the town slowly going into anarchy. He aimed a small bump into the back of Baerron's head and said,
"Baerron stop that..."

Lloyd Orodelo

What was the wolfman saying? To stop? Ok maybe he should approach things from another angle. As he turned towards James, his eyes started to leak blood again.
"Deary me... I really need more believers" he said laughing of his misery. "You know James, you are right. I should stop and wait till I die!"

thehiddenbeast13

James grabbed Baerron's shoulders and aimed a large slap to his cheek. He said,
"But not like this! You can do it in a safer way!"

Lloyd Orodelo

Baerron actually looked stuned when James slapped him. Not insulted, just coming back to reason. He stared at the wolfman with an awkward look on his face.He seemed to blush a little. Maybe the first and only time a mortal would see a god blush.
"Thanks James. I owe you one." and its the first time a god owe something to a mortal. "Make a wish and offer a copper piece to see it come true. Sorry about the copper piece thing, its a policy we have."

thehiddenbeast13

James said,
"Thanks..."
He pulled out a piece of copper and tossed it at Baerron and said,
"I wish you'd stop with the wishes already..."
He laughed a little to himself as he said it.

Lloyd Orodelo

Baerron try to not laugh at the wish. Flipping the copper piece with his thumb, he caught it in mid air. "Your wish has been heard loud and clear! May our fates intertwine." He marked a pause, a big smile on his face. "By the way... look in your pocket, a little thanking gift from me to you."

James emptied his pockets and found five gold coins.

Kriv

Teimerre returned standing atop a roof "I have returned friend, and with me I bring company!" He shouted. The streets soon flooded with thousands of citizens wearing white robes line with a crimson red. Teimerre yelled a few commands and soon all of them bowed down before the inn. "There are at least 5,000 hear another 2 building temples in your honor, does this please you friend?" Teimerre asked entering the inn through the hole he created in the wall.

Lloyd Orodelo

"How did you...?" asked Baerron in a faint and confused voice.

Feeling faith and belief filling him, rejuvenating his divine spark, the fallen god look at his new-found friends with his pitch black eyes looking like black holes.

"I shall remember thee, Teimerre, Djin of fire and Protector of innocence. And as for you James, wolfman, fierce fighter." he said, hovering one foot above the floor.

Kriv

"I am Glad I could be of service friend, though I do hope I could call on you in a time of need?" Tiemerre asked.

Lloyd Orodelo

"I won't be of any use without a weapon, and no weapon is more suitable for a god then a soul. He will be my regalia, thus swearing eternal servitude.

The regalia would keep his own will and will share some of my power. If I call for him he must answer my call on the spot, leaving whatever he was doing before. But I won't inflict that on you James, I wouldn't forgive myself."
He said, looking with a sad smile over his face.