Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Trouble With Youngsters (Anadwen!)

Started by DaGlobster, January 03, 2015, 12:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

"Ah, that's the catch-all for everything, isn't it? Sorcerers..." Crembor said with a scoff. He reached over, and lifted the cover off of another plate, finding a slightly more edible looking thigh. He took a bite out of the thick part, finding this somewhat more tolerable.

"Although, really, I can only say that I look old. I still feel like a young man, after all. Besides, the old visage makes me look less threatening, doesn't it?"

Anadwen

"Yes, it's quite the help if you concern yourself with medicine... And makes you appear more trustworthy." Nakahiro responded, tearing the arm apart in his gloved hands. It bled more blackness, unnatural and disgusting, yet not so bad to the taste. His appearance would make him more appealing to young maids, on the other hand... And those tasted so good.

DaGlobster

"Why, I do concern myself with medicine. Although, it's less of a front, and more of a legitimate practice," Crembor explained. He took another bite from the thigh, lips now stained with the black stuff that leaked out of it.

"The interesting thing about medicine, is that you experience all kinds of people. Especially if you're well known in the city, like me."

Anadwen

"It offers a lot of interesting knowledge," Nakahiro had to admit. "For example storing what you are currently eating." A smile curved his lips once more. There was more sorcery in that than there was medicine, but after all, he could not deny his small research in that field, either...

"Yes, I do assume that might make it quite enticing. I grow bored in this manse, all alone only with the girl. She's not much entertainment... I should have raised her to speak more." he admitted, shrugging lightly as his gloved hand wiped the corner of his mouth.
"Perhaps, if you'd wish, I could offer to lend you a few works from your field. This manor might be in need of maintenance, but my library certainly isn't."

DaGlobster

"A library?" Crembor repeated, and swallowed the chunk of dried flesh in his mouth. "I'd be most intrigued to see your library."

He took one last, giant bite out of the thigh, and dropped it back onto the plate, covering it back up. He stood up, and cracked his neck a bit. For a ghoul, he looked like he was doing a good job of fitting into human society.

He walked over to pick up his walking stick, and came back, motioning for Nakahiro to lead the way.