Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Another new member...

Started by Ahnnie, November 14, 2014, 02:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahnnie

Hi.  As you might have guessed from the title, I'm another newb.  I stumbled upon this lovely site a week ago and, after much lurking, decided to join.  I'm quite the experienced roleplayer, having roleplayed since I was 12, and am an active member on Valucre and The Beginning of The End, the former being another freelance fantasy roleplay forum much like SotE and the latter a proboards Harry Potter AU.

And, yes, I make my own character art (clicky on Sacora's profile to see).  For some reason, looking at this site makes me want to draw out all my characters. So character creation might run a little slow...but it'll be worth it.

Alegretto

Welcome to the site Ahnnie. It sounds like you're pretty experienced, but don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions. If you haven't already, you might wanna check out the chat-box at the bottom of the main page. Once again, welcome to SotE. I can't wait to see the things you create here.

Ahnnie

Thanks! I definitely will ask if I'm confused about anything.  Ah, I didn't know there was a chat-box; that sounds convenient.  I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.

visualspice

Welcome to the site, Ahnnie! It's great to see other artists here!
I can't wait to see what other drawings you come up with and characters as well ^_^

I hope you have fun here with us!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ahnnie

Thanks ^^. SotE just struck me as a very...how shall I say it...art-inspiring community. Which is something I haven't really felt from other sites, and really makes it stand out. It'll definitely give me the muse to draw more.

visualspice

I know what you mean! It totally helps my muse ad well. I think my dev. Art gallery consists mostly of SotE characters >>
And one of the admins, Tally, made the site's banner ^^
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ahnnie

She's very talented (Tally's a she, right?)! It looks amazing. I'm loving this site already.

visualspice

Quote from: Ahnnie on November 17, 2014, 02:34:52 PM
She's very talented (Tally's a she, right?)! It looks amazing. I'm loving this site already.

She is talented!
Earlier this year she gave us a sneak peak at some updated banner art she is making for SotE
:) I can't wait to see it when she finishes it!