Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Partner(s) in crime needed!

Started by Aeyliea, November 18, 2014, 04:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeyliea

I already have an open thread up, but thusfar no one has expressed interest in it.  Currently I have just the one character, but I would be interested in some threadage with someone.

I am pretty much open to anything except for truly ridiculous topic ideas!

Lion

Hello there!  I'd be interested in threading with Luna.  A few characters available that I could toss you're way if you're interested.  One is Ki'adan, a slave hunter from the Serha Plains, and likely to wander the desert area.  The other is Quinlan, a blood mage and wanderer, a lair, schemer and a thief.  Euzec is also another possible choice, an incubus who just also happens to be a eunic who guards the harem of a desert 'King of Thieves'.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Aeyliea

Ki'adan, the slave hunter, sounds like the best choice to me!  Maybe the bloodmage, but I really like the idea of Ki'adan.

Lion

Awesome!  I will think of a proper post as soon as I can hop onto a computer as I am on my phone right now.  I'm thinking maybe Ki'adan was apart of the caravan that was attacked, sent along to take some slaves to a certain location.  Maybe he was separated some how, then comes back, discovers her and thinking she's a slave, intends to turn her in for a payout?

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Aeyliea

Sounds as good a way as anything to start with, though I certainly hope to disabuse him of that notion as swiftly as possible!  We have an heirloom to retrieve and backside to righteously kick.

I am kinda interested to see how she handles someone trying the slave thing on her again!