Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Alchemist Outlaw, Demon Hunter, and Werewolf looking for plots!

Started by Zero, January 08, 2015, 12:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

I have a particular hankering to RP a few select characters of mine! Please, somebody, I'm begging you! Throw plot ideas at me!

Sadie Cohen
Alchemist, outlaw, mage sympathizer, maybe even a mage herself, depending on who you ask, Sadie is a feisty redhead determined to help as many mages escape persecution in Connlaoth as she possibly can. She is completely willing to give her life for the cause and takes more chances then maybe is wise at times.
Looking for: Mages to help, perhaps. Maybe conflict with anti-mage soldiers or citizens or something!

Joss Landon
A confused, bitter Demoncraft wielder who is on a path of self-destruction. Accompanied by two hellhounds, this unlikely conjurer travels far and wide to seek out and destroy demons while attempting to find a way to break a contract made several generations back with a relentless demon condemning his family to suffering.
Looking for: I'm honestly not even sure.

Tobias Slate
A werewolf who struggles to accept the animal inside him. He's become wary of people for fear of accidentally losing control and hurting someone. Still, he has a warm, kind heart and can't stand to see others in trouble or in pain.
Looking for: Maybe a friend. Might be open to having him captured and enslaved! Would certainly be an interesting plot.

Tatsu
A very lonely dragon that tries to pass as human because, to his knowledge, he is the very last of his particular species of dragon. He would be thrilled to meet another survivor of his kind. He would also just enjoy having friends to keep from being so alone.