Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cats in the Cradle [m]

Started by Lion, January 11, 2015, 12:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

Sure he'd been pissing, and the there wasn't really an empty spot in the latrines of the strong hold.  Most of the guys there were busy rubbing one out, or scratching their balls.  Crowe always felt more comfortable being alone in the quiet of the swamp, and he was content to do his business out here than in there.  Not to mention it smelled a lot less.

So there he was, relaxing, peeing in a steady stream.  It figured he'd be caught with his pants down.  Well, almost.  Just his fly may have been open, when he saw the flash of the blade.  He froze, as any man would.  He really didn't want to be gelded, not now at any rate, and he turned to look at Khanna with an indignant expression. 

"Hey boss," he managed to say in a calm tone.  But it was clear he was anything but.  "The Leger hit?  I'm assuming that's what mean."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Khanna's only reply was to press the dagger against his member enough to give him a.light cut.
"How'd you fucking guess?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Ow!"  Crowe yelped and remained stone still.  "Well!"  His heart raced and he had half a mind to throw Khanna into the nearest tree.  If he moved fast he could probably pull it off without a hitch, but there wasn't a doubt Khanna would take her wrath out on him later and there wasn't any question that he wouldn't make THAT one out alive.

"It was the subject of our last conversation wasn't it.  I'm afraid I don't know the specifics.  I'm just going to assume from your reaction that the news is bad.  Can I ask at least what the hell it is you're talking about before I lose a most favored appendage?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Pissed, she moved the dagger from groin to his lips.
"Keep talking like a fool and you'll lose that tongue first,." She warned. "You trying to tell me you're ignorant?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Crowe gave an internal sigh of relief when  the blade changed points of contact and he immediately shoved his manhood back into his trousers.  "Look!  I don't know what you're talking about, Boss.  Just what is it that's got your ire?  Other than me, I mean."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Growling, he pressed threatening with his blade.
"You want this knife shoved down your throat, Black Bird? Because I find it ironic you would be so inconveniently unaware of how much you fucked up."

Lion

Crowe growled and gripped the wrist that held the blade.  "I swear I don't know what you're talking about.  Lady Leger is dead and that's all I know.  Has something happened?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Pissed he'd even think to touch him, Khanna jerked his hand back and slashed it towards and across Crowe's face.
"You fucked up, you piece of shit!" And he proceeded to kick him down into the mud. "No wonder someone came in to clean up your mess. And it wasn't no fucking cat, either."

Lion

Crowe managed to back away in time before the blade could sink itself into his face.  He yekped and crawled backwards into the mud.  His eyes grew dogged and he put distance between him and Khanna. 

"I didn't do fucking shit, Boss."  And he knew it was exactly that that made him the source of Khanna's rage.  Suddenly it clicked.  "Shit...  You mean someone else is saying they killed that Leger whore?  Fuck..."  Crowe stepped back and put a tree between them.  "Listen I'm sorry boss.  I'll fix this.  I swear.  I'll find out who and where and fuck them up."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Fix it?" Khanna's cruel laugh echoed throughout the swamps.
"I'm about to fix it right now!"

Lion

Crowe scoffed at the younger man.  "Killing me won't fix it, Khanna.  I can see why you're pissed, but spilling a little blood won't squash the bugs festering in this wound.  You've got to flush them all out.  I'll fix it, boss.  You have my word.  And I'm more useful to you alive than dead."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Khanna threw his dagger, right at the other man's head.
"You'd better fucking fix it. If it's not done by friday, your head is gonna roll, Crowe!"

Lion

He moved aside in time for the dagger to strike the tree.  Crowe held his breath and nodded in ascent to Khanna.  "You'll have it," he replied.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She threw another dagger at his boot.
"I want those back wants you get results." And with that, she stormed away, leaving him to finish pissing his pants in the swamp.

Lion

If there was any urine remaining, it was too scared to come out.  Besides, he still had to the little knick to attend to.  Crowe fixed his trousers and wasted no time.  By evening, he was in Arca, looking, listening, waiting and watching.

Crowe found himself on the outskirts of the city, the slums as some would call it, and he hid in the dark, above an old bell tower, over looking the city streets.  The people here seemed the usual, but then again, most slumdogs did.  Nobody overly or underdressed.

Nothing out of place so far....anyway.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Nothing out of place...
Except the sudden appearance of Khanna Dey.

Lion

"Stupid jackass," Crowe growled, spotting Khanna in the crowd like the moron he was. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Crowe would come to learn very quickly that, yes, Khanna was indeed a jackass. But not a stupid one. For the moment he was on the scene- a few turned to look his way with more than a casual gaze. And then they tried to be discrete about it as they scurried away.

Lion

It would take a jackass to decide he wasn't stupid.  But that only made him more stupid as far as Crowe was concerned.  He should have known that the Boss wouldn't trust him to do a job.  As if he needed help getting to the bottom of this.  Or maybe there was something else at stake here, and Crowe wasn't going to be one to be left behind in the matter.

He moved down, closer, moving nimbly across rooftops that would bear his weight - he was careful to pick the right ones - as he watched people make way for the Mountain Cat leader.  It was clear plenty of them knew him, and those that didn't, didn't care to get involved of anyone coming down the street with a face like that.

As Crowe came around a corner, he saw two men that didn't belong.  Large men, coming out of a tavern and one lighting a smoke.  They looked at Khanna, but disregarded the frilly looking man, walking down the other way, and disappearing into an alley.  "To think it was that easy.  People cry a baroness is dead, and to think nobody snatched that opportunity," one man said quietly to the other.  "The Cheese'll be pleased.  But we got a few more places to hit protection money from before we head back."

Crowe felt his face burn, unsure if it was from anger or embarrassment.  Probably both.  Those fuckers.  Forget Khanna, this was exactly where he was supposed to be.  They meandered several more blocks along, and Crowe followed them.  They turned down the block toward a tavern and slipped inside.  Within, Crowe followed, and spotted them in the back enjoying a few beers.

He grinned and walked over, sitting at a table across from them and enjoying a pint himself.  He was alone, why not.  But he didn't really drink it, no, not while on the job.  He was in deep enough shit as it was.  He listened over to the men, who spoke between the two of them.  A private conversation on who fucked the most broads the week before.

"Ey," Crowe said, interrupting them.  "Any of you fuck the Leger woman?"  He grinned and sipped the foam again.

"What?"

"Talk is, someone broke into her house and fucked her up good.  Stole a ton of crap from the estate too!  Crazy shit ain't it?"

One man looked to the other and laughed.  "Oh yeah.  Just one person too, or so people say."

Crowe laughed too.  "Do you have any idea who woulda done it?  I mean, not that I'm a snitch or anything.  But I imagine that guy that did probably had some set of balls on him!"

"Pfft, yeah.  I'd rather think it was a woman," said the other man.  "Only a woman could move so quietly, like a cat.  Bet she's got a tight pussy too.  I know what'd I'd do with that."  His hand reached down and squeezed his own crotch hard, bellowing out laughter.

"I'll drink to that!" said his partner and drank heartily.  He made a 'ahhh' sound and shook his head.  "Too bad it ain't.  A woman that is.  It was a tough outfit, call themselves the Rat Pack."

Crowe made a face.  "How do you know that?"

The men exchanged looks.  "Because we run with them, chump.  We would know."

"Pfft!  I don't buy it."  Crowe laughed in their faces and sipped more foam.

The men clearly weren't amused, and the one on the right scowled at Crowe.  "You callin' us liars, chump?"

"Don't call me, chump, dick head," Crowe said and raised a brow at the pair.  "It's clear you're a bunch of liars.  Two idiots with their dicks in their hands and no clue."

"Why you fucking runt!  You better know when to shut up, punk."

"And you better learn that you shouldn't tell lies.  Because they always come back to bite you in the ass.  Or in this case your tongue.  Because that's the first thing I'm going to cut out!    Because if you really want to know who cut off Leger's head, it's yours truly."  And with that Crowe was ready with his blades.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Khanna didn't have to be inside the place to know a fight was going on. The sounds of knuckles breaking against ribs and cheek bones mixed with the cries of war from men were more than enough to give that away. Though he hardly decided to join Crowe. This was his gig, after all. Let the man fix it himself!