Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*Chuckle* You want me to be what? (M)(DaGlobster)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, January 27, 2015, 01:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Slave. Mei did not allow herself to be called such usually. It was often she wielded those whips. But always being in control bored her. She released another cry of pain and delight and her fingers in the meantime had become moist from touching her inner thighs.  More lusty scent had been released as well. The raspberry pink nipples on her full bust were hard too.''Hit me more master.'' She moaned

DaGlobster

"You dare make requests of me?! I'll have to punish you."

So he whipped her again and again. And hard, too. He whipped her as if he was actually punishing a slave, aiming for her sides, hips, and legs.

SilmeriaElemred

Despite the pain was still pleasurable for her, it was less hearable in her cries. She still resumed her dancing. Some places where the whip hit continuesly a littlebit of blood appeared. ''I promise I will be good master.'' She cried out. She for a moment slipped her fingers inside of her. Finally though, there was someone who could handle a whip without fearing hyrting her to much. Her succubus side loved it while her human side had pain. Perfect. At leadt rhat was hiw Mei experienced it.

DaGlobster

It wasn't that Smed didn't fear that he would hurt her. In fact, he was actually holding himself back from hurting her. He desperately wanted to tear a gash into her thigh with the long strip of braided leather in his hand, but alas, that would cut the night's festivities short.

The sight of the blood seemed to spur him, and he cracked her right across the ass.

"I want you to take that blood coming out of you, and smear it on that pale skin of yours. Do that, and I might forgive you."

SilmeriaElemred

Mei as good as a slave act she could do, released a more harder cry as her fingers pass the shallow wounds and smeared it across her creamy white skin. To make a little more blood she pressed her nails against them too.''Like this master?'' She asked after she sneared blood on her abdomen, thighs, legs, ass and face.

DaGlobster

"Oh, just like that..."

He was stroking himself a bit more intensely now, his cock fully erect now. He licked his lips, holding the whip to the side.

"Gimme a taste of it, slave."

SilmeriaElemred

Mei still dancing stepped towards Smed. The lashes from her thighs had released a little more of fresh blood.''I hope that the taste of my blood will please you master.'' She said. Her body trembled a little from the pain but was not something for her to give into

DaGlobster

As soon as she got close enough, Smed lowered himself slightly. Since he was standing at the edge of the bed to boost his height, all he had to do was crouch slightly, and he could lick the blood off of her abdomen.

He purred a little as he did so, eagerly licking up the freshly drawn blood. As he did so, he tightly grabbed her ass, making sure to dig into her asscheeks with his clawed hands. Not hard enough to break skin, but hard enough to leave defined marks.

SilmeriaElemred

A moan of pure delight escaped Mei's lips. The sensation of a tongue over her skin aroused her even more and the tight grip Smed had on her ass. She cried out again. The lovely sensation of pain and the tongue over her skin. How much she actually wished for Smed to close in on her wet silken thighs but she could be patient. She had to be. The more pleasure he would get, the more energy she would gain from it.

DaGlobster

After a good minute, Smed pulled away from her abdomen, mouth stained slightly red. He smiled again, intoxicated with her blood.

"Your blood...it's so sweet," he said, in an almost disbelieving tone.

He dug into her asscheeks even more, and he pulled his hands away from them, leaving lightly bleeding claw marks on them.

"On your knees. Please your master. Pass me the shorter whip while you're at it."

SilmeriaElemred

Of course her blood was sweet; she was half succubus. But that would not be something she would litterly say until they were done. She knew from her father that Succubi could fullfill their prey's every desire. But being a half blood she had always doubted wether it was in her power to do so.

''Yes Master'' she said as she gave him the shorter whip and got on her knees. It caused one of the cuts to open a little and she used that opportunity to wetten two of her fingers with her blood which she gently rubbed on Smed's lips before taking Smed's clock in her hands and gently pulled it before taking it between her lips. Sucking and licking it.

DaGlobster

"Oh, that..."

He rested his free hand on top of her head, harmlessly running his claws between the strands. Raising the shorter, three-headed whip, he brought it down on her back. "Take it all!"

SilmeriaElemred

A cry came from Mei's mouth but she did not clench her teeth. She had expected it. As she sucked and licked Smed's cock she moaned and briefly took it out of her mouth to pull the skin back to take the tip between her lips and sucked again.

DaGlobster

Smed was grinning, relishing her cries. He lashed her yet again, this time aiming for her ass. He chuckled, remembering something.

"And I see you are living up to your own reputation as well. Biggest whore in this town...look at you. On your knees, sucking goblin cock."

He whipped her again after he spoke.

SilmeriaElemred

Mei released another cry and for a brief moment took Smeds cock out of her mouth but did continue with her hands. ''Do not speak as if goblins are lowly creatures Master.'' she said as she licked up a droplet of fluid that came from the cocks tip. ''Races are overrated.'' she said simply. ''Look at humans how far they have gotten. Not really a model race are they.'' she moved a lock from her hair out of her face before she let her tongue run over the length of Smed's cock and started to gently lick his loins before taking the cock back in her mouth sucking a little harder then before.

DaGlobster

"Good point, that is."

As she sucked him off a bit harder, he started to thrust into her mouth, slowly at first, to compliment her efforts. He smiled, noting that she'd licked off the drop of precum on his tip.

"Hungry for my load, aren't you? Well, you're gonna have to work harder for it!"

Harder than ever, he whipped her back hard enough to draw more blood.

SilmeriaElemred

It was not nessesarily the cum Mei was interested in but more the extra that came with it. She did make sure she was never out of that essential energy she craved for so much but she would take as much as she could when she was capable of doing so.

The burning pleasurable sensation of the whip spread through her body and she sucked and moaned harder despite feeling a bit of blood slowy make its way down over her bare back. It mattered little, she had good medicine that would quickly heal the wounds and prevent infection and being a half demon, she healed rather quickly as well.

Her body was hot but if Smed would not give her physical pleasure she could still seduce one of the wenches from below or do it herself.

DaGlobster

"You know, you've good so far. I'll give you a proper reward."

Smed pulled his cock out of her mouth, and took a few steps back, dropping onto his back. He held his member straight up, and he stroked it invitingly a few times.

"You want me in you? Come get it then," he said.

SilmeriaElemred

Mei licked some precum of her lips before she crawled onto the bed towards Smed and positioned herself. Taking his cock in her hands while with the other she removed some blood from her back and held her fingers near Smeds lips. ''A slave should always present the Master the best it can give.'' She whispered as she held the hardened limb at her entrance. Teasingly letting him feel her wet soft flesh. Tensing her muscles to make it tighter for him she let his cock enter her

DaGlobster

Smed sucked the blood off of her finger, enjoying the little teasing she was doing. As she lowered herself onto him, Smed closed his eyes, absolutely taken aback with just how tight and perfect Mei was.

"Yes...Fuck me, you whore!"

Swinging the whip forwards, he lashed her right across her bust, placing his other hand on her thigh.