Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Scales Upon Scales [M] [RHIIIII]

Started by DaGlobster, February 26, 2015, 10:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Stygia let Tanith touch her, closing her eyes and letting the sensations dominate her perceptions of the moment.

"Surprises..." Stygia murmured, before opening her eyes again. Gone was the human facade from those as well. They were now their normal color, a sharp and impossibly deep ruby red. She smiled, and her own hand crept up onto Tanith's back.

Stygia showed Tanith her fangs again, and her forked tongue slithered between them quite invitingly.

"Is there anything else I've missed?"

Rhindeer

"I don't know," Tanith said, peering into Stygia's vibrant eyes, rich like gemstones to compliment her silver. She set her wine glass on the table to get it out of the way, done with that and quite ready to give the other dragon-woman her undivided attention.

Sweeping some hair back from Stygia's face, she tucked the strands behind the woman's ear and let her fingers tickle along the rim. "You look pretty damned immaculate to me, but, just to be absolutely sure..." She slipped a finger under her chin and tipped her face up. "I'd better double check."

And, silently congratulating herself for being so goddamned charming, she swooped in for the kill--or rather, for the kiss. Her lips met Stygia's fully, but she kept it rather soft and chaste with no tongue or teeth. She was still feeling the woman out, though she was pretty damned sure she was reading her signals correctly.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

[And this is where I drop the Stygia bomb!]

Ah yes, their lips were so close. So very, tantalizingly close. Of course, Tanith still felt them, in all their luxurious softness, but there was something else.

An obstruction.

Namely, Stygia's index finger, planted firmly between the two, keeping them from kissing fully. Stygia pulled away, her finger remaining on Tanith's lips, and she chuckled teasingly, running her finger down Tanith's mouth and stopping it right at her chin.

"Ah, if only I could," Stygia said, a genuinely sympathetic look on her face. A predatory flash went through her eyes as she continued to peer into Tanith's.

"Unfortunately, I cannot leave my hoard unattended at night, but..."

Stygia leaned back in, giving Tanith another light kiss, before whispering into the dragoness' ear.

"There's a ruined castle, a moderate flight south of Ketra. My home."

She gently placed her hand on the side of Tanith's neck.

"Tomorrow night. Another bottle of amontillado. My castle. I'll be waiting, Knight Tanith..."

She stood up, giving Tanith one last wink before she left the room, leaving her alone.

Rhindeer

[KABOOM!]

Tanith visibly deflated, thwarted by a finger and bad timing! She was stunned, blinking owlishly at Stygia as she spoke, and when the other dragon left, she was left sitting there.

And wondering what the fuck just happened.

She touched her lips with her fingers, where the sensation of Stygia's soft lips still lingered. She could still smell her in the air even after the door closed...

With a huffed sigh, she finally rose to her feet to at least leave the damned room she was kind of illegally occupying, and resigned herself to making a trip out of Ketra tomorrow!

Because why the fuck not?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Stygia reverted back to her fully human form as she descended the stairs, giving the bartender a hypnotic wink before he could bring up her tab, and stepping back out onto the street. She stood in front of the inn, just taking in the air for a few minutes.

It felt good to play this game, very good indeed! It had been a while since she'd spent any time with a female dragon. Too long, it would seem...perhaps Tanith would even live through this one, if she proved capable.

After all, why throw away a toy when you can let it scamper off, eager to play with you again?

Regardless of timing, Stygia was already in the air, her form visible in the distance just as Tanith was leaving the tavern. Her silhouette as she flew away in her dragon form was but a hint of what awaited Tanith tomorrow.

Rhindeer

The next day, after dealing with drills and training and the usual shenanigans, Tanith set out from Ketra in dragon form.

It wasn't so unusual for her to do something like that. She only stayed in the barracks half the time, and the other half was spent in the Thunderblacks, or out hunting--because cooked human food just wasn't the same as raw meat torn from a dying body still pumping out hot blood. This time, however, her destination was neither of those things as she took flight and rocketed through the air like a bullet, her sleek, silver body streamlined for fast flight.

By the time her keen eyes spotted the castle ruins in the distance, night was rapidly falling. By the time she tucked her wings in and swooped in for a landing just outside the doors, it was dark but for some faint light peeking out along the horizon.

She transformed once she was on the ground, so she could actually enter the castle without having to worry about maneuvering about small corridors, and picked up the clothes she'd been carrying clutched in one claw. She slipped them on, then stepped inside.

She figured she could probably find her by scent.

DaGlobster

The castle had a certain ruined beauty about it. It was constructed in old adelan style, so the ancient and sturdy walls still stood firm. Tattered, weather beaten banners hung from the walls, bearing the heraldry or an ancient adelan house, long forgotten by time.

Funny enough, Stygia's scent was only faint, although it was most likely the castle walls masking her.

Tanith would find the interior of the castle to be absolutely lavish, indicative of the kind of hoard Stygia had for herself. Priceless works of art and mounds of coins alike lined the corridors.

It would only be a short walk to the castle's main hall, which was refurbished and practically rebuilt to be a treasure hoard. It seemed Stygia was quite the powerful dragon indeed, if her hoard was any indication. Veritable mountains of treasure filled the room, although there was a path in it, leading to a clearing in the center of the hall.

In that clearing, there was a massive round basin, filled with an opaque and brightly glowing green liquid. It bubbled and frothed, like acid.

Stygia's scent was powerful here.

Rhindeer

The castle was a sight to behold, rivaling even hoards in the Thunderblacks, and Tanith gaped openly at the sights around her as she walked. Stygia must have been building it for quite some time, which hinted to her age--which was surprising to Tanith, for she was a young dragon and had assumed Stygia was somewhere around her age!

She followed the faint scent of the other dragon, walking carefully along the path without disturbing any of the piled treasures. And as the scent grew stronger, she wound up following it to a basin.

A basin filled with strange liquid, and smelling strongly of the dragon.

Eyes narrowing, Tanith stepped closer and peered down into the liquid, not daring to touch it. It looked...ominous.

What the...?

DaGlobster

At first, the liquid was still, reflecting Tanith's face back at her. However, after a good enough while, it started bubbling and frothing more intensely, as if something was emerging.

Stygia's snout was the first thing to emerge, until her head was completely out, snout inches away from Tanith's. Her features were strong, yet delicate at the same time. To be frank, she outshone her human form like this, especially when her obsidian scales glistened oh so exquisitely with acid.

"Knight Tanith, you made it."

Rhindeer

Tanith jumped back from the basin when it started to froth and bubble, not wanting to risk getting any of it on her until she knew what it was!

But soon, a head emerged, and a body, and it was a dragon, a beautiful onyx dragon with scales any beast would kill for, and Tanith found herself staring in awe and appreciation.

Stygia was gorgeous. In both forms. And for a long moment she didn't answer as she drank her in fully--what she could see of her, at least.

Finally, she quirked a grin and shifted her weight to one leg. "Did you think I wouldn't?"

DaGlobster

"Well, I had my reservations. I see now that they're completely unfounded," She said, floating up to the rim of the basin and holding onto it with her claws, almost like a woman seductively posturing at the edge of a pool. everything above the base of her neck was visible, and she made it a point to arc her neck in the perfect way.

Her tail appeared behind her, bladed and deadly, emerging from the acid to sway.

She took in Tanith in her full glory as well, quite unsubtly eyeing her over, before she pulled herself up from her acid pool, revealing her stunning, slender body in all its glory. And despite all of that, she was still slightly taller than Tanith. She stretched rather invitingly, sighing so softly as she did so.

The acid on her body remained for a few seconds, before it evaporated off of her.

"I don't suppose you remembered that bottle of amontillado?"

Rhindeer

...Oh wow.

Tanith's eyes went wide, her eyebrows rose--and then, with a loud groan, she slapped her forehead with her hand and buried her face in her palm.

"Oh my fucking gods I completely forgot!"

DaGlobster

Stygia frowned, scales at the corner of her mouth twisting. Just because Tanith was in her human form, didn't mean she could have some fun. She walked past her, massive yet slender body towering over her as she stretched out her wings.

She circled Tanith once, before lying down on her belly and tucking her wings in, slightly encircling her withing the confines of her curled up body.

She lowered her head, so that her snout rested just in front of Tanith.

"It's a shame, really. It was a hard detail to remember, though. I...Wasn't really expecting it."

She flicked out her forked tongue, which was bright green in color.

Rhindeer

"It wasn't that hard," Tanith said with a sigh as she watched Stygia curl around her. "I just got so fucking distracted. Uh. By you when you were talking and split back then, and today dealing with the usual shenanigans. Agh! It would've been so fucking good, too!"

She let her shoulders slouch, kicking at the ground. As much as she was loath to admit it, she wanted to impress the other dragon! And she'd gone and blown it!

"Well. Guess we'll just have to deal. So, uh, what's that stuff there?" she asked, pointing at the basin.

DaGlobster

Stygia's eyes flicked over to the basin, and back to Tanith.

"Why, it's acid. Not too strong, though. It'll kill a normal human, but for dragons, it keeps the scales clean."

She moved her snout a bit closer, seemingly wanting to be pet.

"I'm an acid dragon. My species is very rare."

Rhindeer

Taking the hint, Tanith grinned and reached out to stroke those scales, marveling at their smoothness. She stepped closer still so she could rub at the base of her horns and feel those, as well. Textures felt different under a human hand.

"I was going to say, I've never encountered one," Tanith said. "Acid, huh? I'm air."

DaGlobster

"Air... Such a peaceful element," Stygia teased.

She closed her eyes, almost purring as Tanith pet her. She smiled, knowing she had her in the palm of her claw.

Rhindeer

"Pleasant, and very versatile! So many people see it as this fucking weak thing, but they just don't get it. Air can tear trees from the roots, or caress you like a lover," Tanith said as she aptly demonstrated, her fingers feather light as they brushed over the scales along Stygia's cheek.

"It's adaptable and flexible. If something blocks its path, it flows around it--or through it, if there's just the tiniest space. And, of course, every bloody thing needs it to live. You wouldn't believe the number of humans that laugh 'cause I can't breathe fire! They're just like, 'hah! What do you breathe, then? Air?' like it's the funniest joke they've made. And I'm just like, motherfucker, damned right I do, and so do you."

She scratched behind Stygia's horns. "They don't realize I can steal the breath right from my enemy's lungs."

DaGlobster

"It sounds so elegant..." Stygia began, before she fell silent. She was quite obviously enjoying the attention, and she pushed her head slightly closer, brushing up against Tanith, silently asking for more.

After a few more minutes of being caressed by Tanith, Stygia pulled away, however, and in a blur of black smoke, she went into a more human shape. She still had her wings, however, and she had them wrapped around her body like a tight, black dress. In this form, she was borderline dragon. Her skin, rather than the fair color of a human woman, was steely grey in color. Her legs below her knees, and her forearms, were both covered in scales. Apart from that, she still had her horns, tail, and her tongue (along with the inside of her mouth) was still bright green.

"If only I could be so clean. Acid is such a messy element. One burst from my mouth, and my opponents are screaming in agony, writhing around as their flesh comes off their bodies in bloody clumps."

She smirked.

"I have to lick up my meals, more often than chew them."

Rhindeer

Suddenly, Stygia was no longer a dragon, but a humanoid hybrid of the forms, and Tanith found it intriguing. She had no such form herself.

However, her appreciative expression soon turned to a disgusted one at Stygia's description. She wrinkled her nose and stuck out her tongue, inwardly gagging.

"Eugh! That sounds awful!" she said with a grimace. "No offense! It's just, when I eat shit, I want it to actually have some texture to it. I just...the thought of eating bloody meat mush just..."

Her whole body shuddered. "Ick."

Tags: