Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Winds of Change [Liooon!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, April 16, 2015, 02:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"I think I've learned from that one," Jayari said with a breathless laugh against Ki'adan's lips while her own still tingled from his kisses, a laugh that turned into a gasp when he began to move against her. She shuddered and clutched his wrists tighter, eyes fluttering shut as for a moment she just let herself get lost in his kisses and the slow, delicious slide of his cock against her, her breath hitching.

"Now I've got you riiight where I want you--" She punctuated her words with another searing kiss on the mouth before she trailed kisses to his jaw, his throat, and bit his shoulder a bit more roughly before soothing it over with her tongue. "--And I kinda wanna make up for lost time."

Unable to take his slow torture any longer, she released his wrists and sat up, her hands braced on his chest for balance as she took over for him. She rolled her hips and ground against him, back and forth, the slickness of her sex letting her glide easily over him, her breath catching every time he prodded against her entrance or rubbed against her clit. It hardly felt real that this was happening, and she knew it was dangerous--temptation, after all, was a powerful thing--but gods help her if she wasn't going to enjoy what she could get.

"Would...ah!...would things be different...if I'd told you?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

A low slow breath escaped him, one that was followed by a hitch and a lurch of his spine, as he continued to roll along with her.  The scent of her heat, for he was so close he could a mere twist of his hips and he'd slip inside her.  He was thankful however she was content to explore like thi, even as his body writhed beneath hers.

He laughed breathily, letting her hands use his chest for support.  "They might've been," he replied in another low slow hiss of exhalation.  "But I can't say for the better.  I mean, imagine fooling around and I wouldn't even know where what goes where?  I mean, gah, that'd be a little embarrassing on my part."

Ki'adan looked up at her, at the rise of her body when their hips rolled together.  Everything rather moist down there made the temptation to slip within all that much greater.  His face burned as did the rest of his body, as he did his best keep his cool.  Just slow and steady, that was the ace of pace.  Nobody liked a misfired arrowhead.

He let his hands return to her breasts, picking up where he left off, massaging them with powerful hands, and focusing attention on her nipples with index and thumbs.  "How...uh, do you imagine things might have been different?"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

[Misfired arrowhead. xDDDD]

Jayari's breath came out in shuddering bursts, her body trembling as pleasure coursed through her and slowly built. Her fingers curled against his chest, her thighs squeezing against him a little, as she continued to rock and match him, measuring his movements and finding his rhythm. Gods, there was little better than having someone squirming beneath her--except that this time it was Ki'adan, and she couldn't help but feel some sense of smug satisfaction that for all those years he'd teased her, now it was her turn to tease him, and in a far more diabolical fashion.

Itchy and gangly Jayari, eh? Pah!

His hands found her breasts again and she arched into him, sighing her pleasure and biting her lip to keep from crying out as her body sang beneath his touch. There was nobody around, and they were miles from anyone who might hear, but it was paranoia and practice that kept her quiet and that was a hard habit to break.

"Y...yeah, I...I think it'd probably be something like that," she got out in a rush. "Though...maybe I would've gone with you, too. I dunno...I...I guess I didn't know that--oh gods--that...was an option. Maybe I would've done something crazy. I mean, I have! But...crazier." She knew she was rambling, knew maybe now wasn't the time to have this conversation (she tended to admit a lot of things in the throes of passion!) but still the words tumbled out between heated breaths.

"I could've been convinced, maybe. Either way, I-I'm not sad you missed my fumbling stages, though. Or how I...ah...giggled the first time I saw a cock..." That particular cock had gone quite flaccid shortly after, whoops. Wow. She should probably shut up. "Remind me where everything goes, though? Is it...here?"

And as she spoke she slid along him, boldly prodding him against her entrance, threatening to take him inside her--before slipping away and grinding on him again, meeting his eyes with a smug smile. Or as smug a smile as she could muster with her face flushed and lips parted breathlessly.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

Ki'adan learned to live with no regrets and he certainly wasn't going to regret this.  Whether or not it would've been a good idea to have Jayari tag along was irrelevant and wasn't something he was going to think about during this kind of play.  In fact it was hard to muse of anything else with her making him all slick and slimy like this. 

"I don't have to remind you, do I?"  He tried to laugh, and it only turned into a moan and she'd see his eyes rolling back into his head at that smug grin of hers.  He leaned up into her, working his hips harder against hers.  He sat up and plastered his lips to her breasts, sucking hard and lathering his tongue all over.

He pulled her form against him, keeping his hips moving under her and he slipped his fingers under her leg and feeling along her sex.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

Despite her best efforts, Jayari cried out and arched against him as Ki'adan worked her harder and put his mouth to her breasts, her piercings only heightening her pleasure as he licked and sucked along already sensitive skin. Gasping, she tangled her hands in his hair to hold him to her, pulling roughly in her urgency, and she had no good retort for his comment because he'd successfully stolen her words away.

And then she felt his fingers exploring between her legs, and she sucked in a shuddering breath and gripped his shoulders tightly, nails digging in before she slid her hands down his spine and right back up, nails leaving behind red lines that would--hopefully!--fade quickly.

"Put them inside me," she managed to demand through shaky, breathless pants, and she bucked against his hand harder, trying to urge him to go where she wanted him. Of course, it never occurred to her that doing that had the same result, really, as taking a cock. But she'd taken fingers before and enjoyed it, and she'd always figured it was safe.

Truth be told, she had no clue how anyone was supposed to even tell if she was a virgin or not. Seemed weird to her.

Lion

Ki'adan paused in his tasting of her tits, the taste of metal prevalent on his tongue.  He grinned up at her before returning to the task at hand.  He continued to lap at her breasts as his fingers slid around those folds in slow circles and he tested and teased entry.  "I have a better idea," he murmured and stopped what he was doing long enough to lay her on her back.

He crawled over her, sliding down her body and residing then between her legs.  Gazing down, he brought his tongue to her clit and, giving a slow lick before glancing back up at her.  He grinned wickedly before returning to the task and tasting her slowly.  His fingers that teased her folds soon followed and eased inside, gently feeling around.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Jayari decided she really, really liked it when Ki'adan had ideas. So far all of his ideas had been awesome.

Because soon she was stretched out onto her back and his face was between her legs, and she sucked in a sharp breath at that first slow lick. She also didn't miss that wicked grin. Ah, she saw what he was doing here, was it his turn to torment her?

If this was torture, though, then she never wanted it to stop because soon his mouth was on her and she felt his fingers pressing into her, stretching her even as she clamped tightly around him. She cried out and arched, one hand clutching at his arm for dear life and the other clapping over her mouth, biting at her knuckle, when she realized she might not be able to keep quiet at this rate.

"O-oh," she whimpered from behind her hand as she squirmed, toes curling into the grass as she tried not to move too much, because he was attacking just the right spot and she didn't want to knock him off course. "I-I like your ideas. A lot. Keep...idea-ing..."

Lion

Ki'adan indeed, was intent on tormenting her, at least for as long as this would last.  He kept his licks slow and deliberate, savoring every taste of her.  If it was any consolation, the fact that he couldn't make love to her in the traditional way made him only want to please her even more this way.  If he could make her squirm as much as possible, even better.  "Jayari, you taste like royalty."

Ki'adan chuckled against her sex, tongue taking slow deliberate circles to her clit, adding his lips to lightly suck on it.  His fingers wasted no time exploring her heat, massaging along a wall, and slowly thrusting it and out of her.  He focused on what made her writhe and squirm and wiggle to her pleasure.  Then he chuckled again.

"I have lots of good ideas.  But many of them would likely make your father red-faced with rage."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

A breathless laugh escaped Jayari at that comment, that she tasted like royalty, but it soon turned into a whimper that sounded a lot like, "Oh gods..."

Because oh man, this was real. This was really happening. And it was, impossibly, better than anything she'd imagined all those times in the past when she'd been mooning over him in secret. Her hand tightened on his arm, nails leaving half-moon indents in his skin as she shuddered and sucked in sharp breaths between her moans. The combination of pleasure from inside and out was a potent one, and the slow thrusting of his fingers, massaging along just the right spot, only had her craving more, had her wishing for all of him. He was driving her mad, her hips rolling up to meet his thrusts and pressing more urgently against his mouth, the hand that wasn't clutching his arm tugging at one of her braids, her head tilted back as she cried out, no longer even trying to stifle her sounds because fuck it! Who was around to hear?

"Oh gods...oh gods you feel good..." she gasped, her thighs pressing against Ki'adan's head in her pleasure. "I...I like those ideas best. Those're the best ideas. We should do those ideas. But maybe--ah! Maybe don't...don't talk about my father right now?"

Her nails dug in deeper, her breathing growing harder as her pleasure only grew. "Gods, Ki'adan, I wish I could have you."

Lion

"I wish you could too," he panted, lapping against her eagerly.  The pressure only made his mouth explore deeper where his body could not.  "I want to.  Gods know I do."  Gods she did taste good, and he was happy to say that he didn't mind dying like this if this was how he was meant to go.  His hand slipped in deeper, palm-deep into her and pumping his hand faster until he couls feel her body tremble.

Ki'adan paused long enough to catch his breath before turning his lips to the inside of thigh and sucking hard on the skin there.  He made a dark hickey before returning to that succulent heat of hers.    He intended to finish what he started.  He paused only long enough to alternate, changing his hand to focus on her clit, rubbing in small circles, tongue turning to lap at her folds instead.

"Maybe," he mumbled against her.  "Maybe nobody..would...have to know.  I mean, how could they?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Gods, she was close, the hard pounding of Ki'adan's hand and the sensation of his lips and tongue exploring her driving her insane. She cried out to the sky, muscles tense and legs spreading wider as she trembled with pleasure, her cries growing close to sobs as she clenched her eyes shut and struggled to breathe when he stole her breath away. The hand that clutched at his arm soon flailed blindly for his hair, then curled tightly in the locks and held on as though afraid he'd stop. She'd murder him if he stopped! Well. Maybe not murder. Probably more like jump him.

When he stopped to catch his breath, it gave Jayari a chance to catch hers--though not by much as he sucked on her thigh, drawing a sound that was half laugh, half moan from her, for it felt good but she was also quite ticklish. And then he was right back at it, giving her clit attention as his mouth explored her, and the pleasure that had already been tightening and building deep within her heightened, grew, and Jayari's whimpers grew more desperate. It didn't help that his words sent her imagination soaring with possibilities.

"You...you think so?"  she panted, glancing down at him curiously, before she dropped her head back and gasped, belly sucking in with her sharp breaths. Her body went taut, her breathing coming even faster, her squirming growing more urgent. "I-I dunno how they'd know. Just...always seemed weird to me, so...I...gods, Ki'adan, I don't care right now, I...oh gods...oh gods...!"

All the tension that had been building abruptly released and stole her breath away, crashing over her then as she trembled and spasmed, her free hand pressed to her mouth to hold in her scream.

Lion

Ki'adan felt her trembling and remained where he was true to the end.  He peeked up from between her legs, grinning wickedly.  But his body was ready and he crawled back over her, kissing up from her belly, leaving soft smacks until he was pulled back up to face her.  "We could try.  But it'd be important to remember certain parameters, like pulling out for one," he murmured to her, kissing against her neck.

"But we don't have to.  We still have a deer to tend to," he murmured.  But even as he said this, he still nursed at her neck, kissing one side then the other, enjoying the taste of blood and sweat on her body.  Then he looked down at her, grinning.  "You still have boobs on your face."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Jayari was left reeling, struggling to catch her breath in the wake of her release. Her eyes fluttered open when she felt Ki'adan move, and she managed a pleased smirk down at him to match his wicked smile. She couldn't yet form words, and she was still shaking a little, her body all flushed and warm and tingly and sensitive, and she delighted in his kisses as he moved back over her and finally reached her neck.

And then he mentioned the boobs on her face, right as his lips began to stoke the fire in her again.

Jayari blinked up at him, and then burst into laughter and touched her cheek. "Gods, how can you even look at me with a straight face!" she said, and smudged one of the "boobs", which only made it lopsided. Still laughing at how ridiculous it all was, she smashed her lips against his and trailed her nails down his chest.

"You've still got a dick on you, too. Well. Two dicks, technically," she added as her hand trailed lower, until she grasped him fully in her hand and stroked him slowly, thumb rolling over the tip. "Speaking of which, ah...I really do want you. I mean, if you think it'll be okay?" She kissed him again, tugging at his lip with her teeth. "If we're careful, and...no one has to know, right?"

Lion

Ki'adan wasn't going to lie, that kiss was delicious and he leaned into hers until she parted but a breath away.  He grinned, face hurting from all the smiling he was doing, but he couldn't help himself.  He was in a better mood than he thought he would be a night like this.  Seeing Duhjarik was always a surefire way to put a worm in that apple.

"We could.  And if we were caught, we'd both have hell to pay.  Well, maybe me more than you," he murmured between kisses and between soft breaths as she stroked him.  Her thumb on the tip made him shiver and moan against her lips, going in for a long, deep kiss, dragging teeth along her lip.  "I won't tell if you won't."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Do I look like a snitch?" Jayari asked as she shivered from his kisses and pressed her own hungry ones to his lips, her tongue tasting and exploring his mouth. She tasted herself on him, and that only excited her more, for this whole thing was so scandalous and they were breaking so many rules, but gods! She didn't see why she couldn't have him if she wanted him. It wasn't fair that men got to play by different rules, and the rules didn't even make any sense.

She leaned in to nibble and suck at his earlobe, teasing it with her teeth even as her hand still moved over him, gently twisting along his shaft as she slid up and down along him. "How should we do this?" she asked as she nuzzled his neck before sucking lightly on the skin, careful not to mark him there. "Should I be on top? Felt like I could just slide you right in...it was really hard not to."

Lion

Ki'adan wasn't going to picky with positioning. Especially with a situation like this.  She was risking much by merely accepting the proposition of sex.  This was dangerous, this was exciting.  He half-closed , enjoying her touch and eager exploration.  "Let's just see where this goes," he murmured, grabbing her hand along his shaft and guiding it slowly around it.  Not that there was much to understanding a cock, the whole thing was rather sensitive and still somewhat moist from contact with her sex.  After a moment, he just left her hand to explore on its own.

"Well, I know where it goes. But I mean...you know what I mean," he snickered before leaning in against her, kissing her hotly.  He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her over him, coaxing her legs to straddle him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Jayari barked a laugh at that, even as she finally released him and straddled his hips as he pulled her over him. She gave him a look, one eyebrow raised skeptically, head slightly cocked, and lips smirking. What a double entendre.

"You suuure?" she asked against his mouth, before biting his lip a bit more sharply. "Sounds like you're kinda rusty. Like you need a little refresher."

Even as she spoke, she was rolling her hips against him, letting his cock glide between her folds as each press of him against her clit made her breath shudder and catch, her heart pounding with anticipation and nerves. No one would know. They were miles from camp. No one would be around to see or hear, Ki'adan would pull out, so what evidence would there be for this transgression? Yet the thought of getting caught only made her blood hotter, made this all feel so much more risky and thrilling knowing she was doing something so forbidden with the one person she'd never dreamed she'd have a chance with, and she wasn't about to lose her nerve now. She was never one to back down from a dare of a challenge--only in this case, this was a dare with herself.

She rocked against him a little more, until he was nice and slick and her body was aching with desire, her breath coming out in little whimpers, and finally she could take no more. She reached down between them and grasped him, sliding him back and forth along her to tease them both before seating him at her entrance.

She met his eyes, face and neck flushed with passion and perspiration, and flashed him a cocky smile. "Last chance, if you're feeling chicken."

Lion

The teasing was almost too much to take.  Ki'adan had to let out a slow steady breath, fighting to keep his body under control.  Arrowheads remember.  He chuckled against her lips, softly moaning.  "Anything to make me squirm," he snorted.  He enjoyed her exploration, her initiative, and her daring.  Whether she knew it or not, it was wildly attractive.  For a man such as he, Ki'adan could only appreciate another with the same or similar fire that he

"You calling me chicken?  Didn't you learn to rise with crow of the morning cock?"  He laughed and soon sobered.  Bad penis joke.  Bad.  He watched her hands, feeling the tip prodding at that enrance, and he shifted his hips, bringing them up and gasping, cock slowly sliding into her.  His breath hitched, catching in his throat.  "Oh Jayari," was all he could breathe.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Jayari had no idea it was attractive. She'd always figured it was a rather unattractive quality, since so many men seemed to want chaste wives, apparently. But she'd never cared about that on a personal level, and maybe that was just something the older generation valued more than the younger ones. Her family had always stressed it to her, that it was especially important for a princess to be pure on her wedding night. See how well she'd listened to that! It had only made her more curious, if anything.

Besides, she didn't see what about this made her impure. How could trading pleasure and joy with another person be dirty? And when Ki'adan cracked his terrible, terrible joke, Jayari shot him an incredulous look--timing!--before bursting into laughter. "Oh my gods, you did not just--!"

She never finished her sentence, because that was when he pushed up into her, and her giggles turned into a gasping cry. She'd heard it could hurt the first time--her sister had had a horror story to tell about hers--but her body was wet and aroused, and he'd prepared her with his fingers and mouth, and aside from a slight discomfort as he went deeper than she was used to and stretched her a little a more than before, it was heaven. Whimpering, Jayari grabbed onto his shoulders tightly, nails indenting his skin, as she followed his lead and thrust her hips down to take him in deeper, hardly breathing until she was seated fully in his lap.

And when she opened her eyes again she just stared into his, even as she flexed experimentally around him. "Holyshit."

Lion

Ki'adan rolled his eyes deep into the back of his head.  Any experimentation she might have done left her impossibly tight never the less around him.  He gasped and peered up at her, one hand guiding on her hips in order to set a rhythm, the other gliding up her belly, fingers trailing through the hard muscle there until a hand grasped her left breast, squeezing with enticing pressure to ride him at her leisure.

He wasn't that kind of particular, that had to have his say in every way.  And no sex was any good, with a single partner demanding all the attention.  So he kept the pace teasing slow, working his hips in slow deliberations, letting her sex nurse on his cock and find pleasure in a pace of her own. When she found it he slipped his other hand from her hip and trailed along the hairs of her sex.

Ki'adan was by no means of inconsequential manhood, and it was from this very thought that he preferred to let Jayari find what was comfortable for her.  But he was more than willing to lend a helping hand here and there, and did so, slipping two fingers to rub at her clit.  He simply had to be careful lest his own eyes never bounce back from staring at his brain.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn