Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Tameless

Started by visualspice, April 16, 2015, 08:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She could have called him an ass, but held her breath. There was no use for it. And they had both been through a lot. It made no sense to lash out at one another when the source had been Drake. But after a moment, she paused and lifted her gaze to his.

"Why don't we run away."
The idea had been plaguing her since the idea Bovil suggested he 'helped'. She still believed if he had hte strength for that, then it was possible for them both to get out of this hell hole.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil looked at Winifred and could only shake his head. "Not until I get my bag and bow back, those are important to me." He then lowered his head from Winifred's gaze, he wasn't willing to start a argument with her over his supplies, he just wanted them back.

visualspice

She raised a brow.
"What if he sold them?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

thehiddenbeast13

"Sold them!?" Bovil suddenly said with a infuriated look on his face, "If that bastard even steals something from those bags I promise I'll hurt him!"

visualspice

Winifred frowned.
"Are the things in your bag that important?"

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil nodded and calmed down a little before saying,"Very."

visualspice

She studied his face for a long moment before asking, "Why? I don't mean to pry i'm just... curious. You just seem so.. over protective."
And she could understand the need for that. She felt her very freedom in the same way. Then again, most had a story to tell. What was his?

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil held his tongue for a moment when Winifred asked the question, but he soon answered,"It was a parting gift for me...I wasn't a soldier or hunter like some of the others, I spent time with the human tribes nearby our own and would pull carts for them."

visualspice

"Parting gift? From your tribe or the humans?"

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil smiled a little at the question and replied,"It was from both, the humans made it and the elders delivered it to me on the day of my departure."

visualspice

She nodded and let her gaze drop.
"I see why it is important to you." She felt the same way about the few mementos left of her father's. Though her mother tended to hang onto that.
"Perhaps.." she went on carefully, softly. "I could find a way to get it for you... and as you heal... we'll find a way out of this." She rested a hand on him gently. "Together." And then she added in a lower whisper, "And well before Drake can heal." Because at least Bovil could move- for now? Drake was bed bound.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil smiled as he exclaimed,"Thank you Winifred, you're one of the only angels in this hell." He then added,"I'm sure we can find a way out of here, together."

visualspice

Blushing, she shook her head.
"I'm hardly an angel." And she sighed as she looked him over. "We should rest." who knew what tomorrow would bring.

thehiddenbeast13

"Well compared to everyone else, you're an angel." Bovil said with a short smile. He then nodded in agreement after Winifred said that they should head off to sleep. He tried his best to get into a comfortable position and said,"Well, I'll see you tomorrow night m'lady."

visualspice

It would be some time before Bovil would see Winifred. And though he'd be able to tell there was things going on inside the house, his view would be limited to the stable, and to the men that were silently working around the barn and giving Bovil icy looks.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil could only hope that Winifred would be okay back in the house, he silently prayed for a quiet day tomorrow and silently dozed off.

visualspice

It seemed things calmed down as the sun began to set, and it was when the world was cast in long dark shadows, and the skies winked with the remaining light of the sun, did Winifred return. The bruise she had earned the other day was now ripe in color, and despite the poor lighting, was seen a lot more clearly now. But that might not have been what seemed out of place, for when Winifred approached, it was obvious she was dressed in a riding cloak and held supplies in a basket looped around her arm.

"Bovil?" she whispered his name softly. "Are you awake?"

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil was asleep, snoring even until he heard his name being called out. He quickly woke up when he heard Winifred's voice calling to him. He then quickly said,"I am awake now." He then looked at her a bit closer and saw that she had a basket and was in a riding cloak. He didn't want to make mention of the bruise, but could already tell that Drake was the one responsible for it. He then looked at her and asked,"Are we escaping the madhouse at last?"

visualspice

SHe gave a silent nod.
"Yes.. if you're up for it."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil nodded and quickly asked,"Did you get my bags, and my bow?" He could only hope that Drake hadn't sold either of them by now.