Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Tameless

Started by visualspice, April 16, 2015, 08:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Winifred gasped, scrambling to move beside him from where he lay.
"Bovil! I..." She felt her heart drumming as she peered worriedly over her shoulder. Thankfully they were in the woods. Hopefully no one would pass and question the pair of them out so far from any nearby town. Turning her attention back to Bovil, she  moved a bit closer and gingerly placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Your wounds... they look like they've reopened." She frowned.
"Here.. make yourself comfortable. I'll help clean them while you rest."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil followed what Winifred asked and tried to straighten himself out a bit before suddenly turning to look at Winifred,"I'm sorry for putting you through all of this. I could have kept going a little longer, but I'm just too tired to continue on for a while."

visualspice

"What are you apologising for? This had been my idea."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

thehiddenbeast13

"I can't help but feel that they might have been more that I could have done...I don't know why. Maybe it was just a simple case of being in a place at the worst possible time. Regardless, we should be far enough Winifred...do you know if there are any nearby villages? Possibly a town?" Bovil said as he tried his best to straighten himself out a bit more to make the cleaning process a bit easier for Winifred. 

visualspice

"I.. I couldn't say. We might be near Wheaton, but I know people who live there and we should avoid aquaintances at all costs."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil raised his eyebrow at Winifred's answer, "And just how are we supposed to do that. I can change my form to that of a humans sure, but not right now...I'm too hurt." Bovil said as he lowered his head a bit. Possibly the only town for a while, and Bovil would stick out like a sore thumb!

visualspice

"I'm not asking you to do anything. The plan is to remain away from towns for a while. Drake would... He'd presume I'd wish to travel the main road so if we stick to the forests.. Well, this might all work out and we can be free."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil smiled once he heard that there would be no need to go into the towns...not yet at least. Then it hit Bovil,"How much food did you bring? I might not be able to hunt for a while while my injuries are healing." This was true, if Bovil tried to hunt in his current condition his wounds would open up and most likely get worse.

visualspice

Winifred gave a shake of her head.
"I only grabbed what I could... but I think food is the least of our worries right now. Rest up... I.. still don't feel like we should linger in anyone place for long, even if its the wilderness, or a town."
Sighing,s he moved to the satchel she had brought and opened it and pulled out a small wrapped piece of bread, which she unfolded from it's clothe to show him it, and did the same to the bundle of cheese.

"These should at least last us a day or so, I think."
Not that she had done anything like this before, but she didn't need much to eat...
Then again,s he had no idea how much a centaur might.

"Are you asking for food.... because you're hungry?"

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil nodded at Winifred's question,"I just need a little for now." The truth was, Bovil was a bit hungrier than he looked at the moment. While Winifred had brought him food at Drake's, it was barely enough to keep Bovil sustained. He needed meat, but for now he would just have to settle for what Winifred currently had.

visualspice

Nodding, she handed over the bread and cheese.
"Here, and don't forget to drink. We'll need you to keep strong so you don't get ill. Oh, and we should keep an eye on your wounds. Would you like me to check them now or when we find a place to retire for the night?"

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil happily took the bread and cheese before thanking Winifred for both. And without thinking, thinking, Bovil quickly ate most of the cheese along with a quite a bit of the bread. Once he realized that he had eaten too much already, Bovil quickly handed both back and said in response to Winifred's question,"I'd prefer it if we just checked them now if you don't mind."

visualspice

She took back the bread, though if she were surprised by how much he ate, she said nothing. Putting the food away, she nodded at his request.

"Here, if you could bend over some, I'll take a look at the wounds on your back, first."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil complied with what Winifred had asked of him and bent down so she could clearly see multiple cuts going along the lower half of human torso and the more obvious cuts on his lower half.

visualspice

Frowning, she stared at the wounds before saying, "He's a bastard. Worse than dirt."