Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A cub and an Anthro (Ice)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, April 21, 2015, 12:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''Strange but always safe weird places.'' the girl said finishing her fruit and took the smallest piece of bread there was. After that her little stomach would be full, not used to eat a lot.

She did look a bit sad as she started to recall more and more. She hoped that her pappa was safe. Knowing she was about to disappear and re-appear elsewhere she had taken a hold of his sleeve but he had not appeared where she had.

Ice

Pension listened to the girl and watched her as she ate. He took some bread and held it out to his companion. The dog was more then happy to eat it. He noticed the sad look on the girls face as she seemed to think about something. He then gently put a clawed hand on her should in a comforting way. He wanted her to know that he was there for her. This was his loving persona. " well that good that you are always safe." he said with a soft smile.

SilmeriaElemred

Casssiopeia nodded and dared to smile again. ''Cassie needs to learn not to be afraid so much though.'' she said. ''But the outside world is scary. Many bad people.'' she finished the piece of bread before giving Pension a gentle hug. ''thank you for not being a bad people.'' she said before letting go. She was not sure when Pension would want to go though. ''Cassie wished she had something to give to Pen though as thank you..'' but just like before meeting Falaen she basicly had no single penny.

Ice

Pension listened to the girl now as she spoke. He was not sure what to say just yet. Then he heard her say that she was glad that he was not a bad person. He knew that she did not know about his strange personas. That he was a monster that could turn without warning when provoked.  She then hugged him and he returned the hug. He started to say something but his attention was caught by the sound of someone yelling " get her!" .  he stood up and looked to the girl. Then he stood in front of her as if to say that he would protect her.

SilmeriaElemred

The little girl looked up at the new arrivals. More bad men? It right now felt as if she was a magnet for bad things. Had she done something bad? Her real father had left before she was even born. Her mommy died. She occasionaly met shady men when she did errand jobs, then those bandits at the towers, who later found them and now this. She froze with fear.

''..N-no... Cassie is a good girl... never did anything bad... why...'' she said in a fearfull squeeky voice.

Ice

(If you want to play the hunters as well you can )

Pension looked at the two men who were standing just a few feet from them. The were looking the two of them over. The one stepped forward and frowned. " don't worry my lady we will get you away from this monster." he said. Then the other one who was a woman also walked forward and looked at pension. "You better not try anything or this arrow is going threw your heard" she said ambling her bow at him. Pension frowned and said " I am not going to hoer her. I am trying g to help her." he then shook his head and got ready for an attack.

SilmeriaElemred

''Please don't hurt him!'' Cassie said moving herself in front of Pension her arms spreaded.. ''Sir Pension is helping me. So stow your bow, turn around and leave.'' she trembled with both her words and the way she stood.

''He is a danger. Come here. Little girls should not play alone out here. Especially not at this hour. Where are your mother and father''

''Momma is sleeping eternally. Cassie never met her real pappa but has found a new one. Sir Pension is going to bring me back to him.'' she said not moving from her spot.

Ice

Pension the girl move in front of him . That was not a good place for her to be. Though part of  him was kind of honored to have a friend like that. He listened to their conversation and frowned a bit. He was not sure if they could understand this situation. After all everyone though that he was a monster. Expect for this brave little girl.

He then saw the man walk closer . Then he took the girl by the arm and tried to move her out of the way. "no don't do that" pension said. When he move the girl with the bow shot him in the tummy with her arrow. Pension fell down and cringed in pain. He just hoped that the girl would be alright.

SilmeriaElemred

Cassie called out Pension name after he got shot before focussing on the man. ''Let me go!'' the girl yelled attempting to break herself free. But even a child whom would have had proper nutricion and food would not be able to break free. She looked at Pension. Seeing him hurt made tears form in her eyes.

''Cover your ears'' she whispered to him before putting her feet firm in the grass beneath. ''I said... let me go!'' she then started to scream. It was far from a normal scream however. This, was one that made the air tremble. Could break glass and was near deafening. Even painfull. The latter causing the man who was closest since he had grabbed her, reach for his ears causing him to let him go.

Cassiopeia then took her chance and ran back to Pension touching his shoulder with one hand and took a gentle handful of Hernas' fur. The three were engulfed in light before vanishing, only to reappear elsewhere. Cassiopeia felt cool pavement beneath her feet and released her grip on Hernas and Pension. She could make out some barrels and vague lights  around them in the dark street before she fell backwards against some crates. Breathing heavily and feeling as if her head was on fire

Ice

Pension tried to move now as he wanted to save his friend. He looked at her and saw her crying. That made him mad. His dark side stirred and he gave a pricing glare to the woman and man. Then he heard what the girl whispered. He cover his ears and looked at her.

Threw his hands he heard the scream. It was very loud that was for sure. He looked to his dog who had his paws over his head now. That was one smart dog.  He then saw the man let the girl go and she ran towards him. Then she touch him and his canine friend and there was light. He closed his eye and then opened them. He stumbled and fell on the arrow. That made him growl in pain. He did not have the time to see if the girl was with him or not.

SilmeriaElemred

''P-Pension..'' Cassie mananaged to speak after a good few minutes. ''Are you ok?'' she was not aware what injurie could do to someone but she did know it could really hurt. Before she could speak again she heard a door open.

''Who goes there!'' a man called carrying a lantern giving the alley they were in a warm orange glow. He carried a bat and was broad and muscular as well but lowered it once he saw Pension hurt and the little girl still against the crates sweating like crazy and the dog.

A woman came up behind him as well. ''Thugs again?'' she asked.
''No Silvy. Something I have not seen before, a dog and a little girl.'' he lowered the lantern a little causing him to see Pension's wounded state. The girl did not look to good either.

''Call Peter and hurry to the physician. He is wounded.'' he tugged the bat in his belt and knelt down at Pension while the woman rushed back to get their son before rushing to the physician.

''Lean on me I will get you indoors. My son will get the girl.'' he assured

Ice

Pension heard what the girl said and was about to respond when a door opened. He looked up to see someone holding a lantern. He tried to move around to look at him. though doing that caused him even more pain. He then looked to the girl and made sure she was alright.

He then listened to what the man and woman were saying. Then he heard what the man said to him. He slowly got to his feet and leaned against the stranger. Her cringed in pain and glanced back at cassie.

" just make sure that she is alright please." pension said with a grunt. He just wanted the girl to be safe. He was not concerned about himself.

SilmeriaElemred

''It took a good few minutes before Peter arrived. He had his fair share of muscles too but was shorter then his old man. Peter picked up the girl with ease and carried her inside first. It was not until then that the broad men walked Pension inside.

Cassie was laid down on an old worn couch. ''What made you two end up in an alley in Arca if it is not to rude to ask.'' the old man said as he gently and carefully let Pension take a seat on one of the wooden stools.

''I will get some cold water the girl is boiling up.'' Peter said before grabbing a bucket and rushed to the nearest well.

''..In your current condition.'' he left Pension's side for a moment and grabbed a bottle of alcohol, offering it to Pension.

Ice

Pension was in pain but he would live. He had had worse injuries before. Though that had been a long time ago. Back before he knew about his other personas. Right now the persona that came out was worry. He was worried about the girl more then himself. He wanted her to be alright. After all he was the one who had said that he would help her if he could.

As he was helped inside he looked to his dog. The dog was unhurt and stood at the door as they went inside. He was not wanting to go in the house himself. That was how the dog was.

Pension then heard what the man said and frowned. He was not certain what had happened himself. On second he was facing the hunters then there was light and now he was here. See pen did not understand magic at all.

" well I am not sure how we got here." he said in a soft voice. Then the man offered him the alcohol. Now he was not sure what that was . He had never been anywhere to drink that sort of thing. But he would try it anyhow. " thanks." he said and blinked.

Then he opened the bottle and sniffed it. Oh that was strong. He made a funny face then took a small sip. He blinked and shook his head. That stuff was awful! He looked at the man and asked " what is this?" he was very confused now.

SilmeriaElemred

''Whiskey. Not the good version rich people drink but it helps with the pain.'' he assured. ''When it kicks in that is. Should not be very long. Also. Not sure how you got here?'' he was a bit confused about that but put the matter aside. People had their reasons for not talking.

Peter had returned with a bucket of cool water and put some towels in it before taking them out, wringing out water that was to much and put one gently folded on Cassie's forhead and two others on her wrists.
His father at the other hand put a bit of the water in a bowl and put it down for the dog. It was not until a few minutes later that Silvy returned home with an eldery man with a much younger female assistent, barely in her mid teens carrying his bag. He eyed Pension for a moment before looking at Cassiopeia.

''Evelin, could you take care of the arrow?''

''Yes sir'' the girl said puting down the bag, taking out a few tools she'd might need and went to Pension. Despite her age, her gaze seemed roughed. Mostl ikely having seen a few to many battles.
''Judging by how far the arrow is in it would be better to push it trough instead of pulling it back. The latter would damage your insides a lot more and make this place a whole lot messier. If you'd rather not want me to push it the two more extra inch through I'll just pull it out.''

Ice

Pension listened to the man now and nodded. He was not sure if he wanted to drink anymore of that stuff but if it helped then he would . " hum alright. I have never drank the stuff before ." he said with a blink.

He watched what the boy was doing to the girl. He hoped that she was alright. He watched as the man put some water out for the dog. The animal slowly drank the water up wagging its tail  all the way.

He then saw the woman come back with the doctor and his assistant.  He looked them both over and then glanced back to the ground. This persona was not good at keeping eye contact.  He then looked up at the girl as she came over to him. He listened to what she said intently. "alright you can just push it on threw." he said. He then took a quick drink from the bottle and waited for her to do her work.

SilmeriaElemred

The girl nodded and placed some towels and cloth on the ground she received from Silvy. ''I suggest to take another swig of alcohol and sit down there on the towels please. When you've done so, bite on this. I can not mend limbs that are detached from a body.'' she handed him a piece of thick leather.

The eldery man however retreated his hand from Cassie's forhead. ''Odd... she is not human. Not fully anyway.'' he pondered before looking at Pension. ''Is this girl a mage by any chance?''

Ice

Pension looked to the girl as she got things ready. He just knew that this was going to hurt badly. That made his nervous persona even more nervous. He heard what she said and nodded. Then he took a big drink from the bottle. He wanted that nasty taste to go away though. Then he sat down on the towels and waited . Then he heard what the doctor asked him.

" uhh..... Well you see I have only just met her so I do not know much about her. She was lost and I was trying to help her find her father." he explained . He was not sure what else to say. He had never paid attention to those who used magic before.

SilmeriaElemred

''Well. We can perhaps ask her when she wakes.'' the doctor said.

After making sure Pension was biting on the piece of leather, the assistent made sure he sat up straigt. Placing one hand flat against his back and the other took a very firm grip on the arrow. Then without a warning, she pushed the arrow the last inch through his body and let it exit the skin where after she pushed through enough snapped the wood and took the now broken in two arrow out.

Her hands then moved to both the wounds which she healed with magic. At least for as far as she could.

''My assistent posesses very weak healing magic but enough to have gotten the job done. I do suggest not to do anything to crazy and take it easy for a day or three.'' the doctor said proudly. Almost as if he had done it himself. ''As for the girl. Her fever should be gone by the morning. She had pushed herself a little to much. Until her family is found, and it was caused by magic make sure she will not cast again.''

Ice

Pension bit on to the leather. He then sat as straight as he could. He closed his eyes so that he did not have to see what she was doing. As she pushed the arrow in he cringed in pain.  The pain was almost unbearable. Then he felt her break the arrow . He was breathing hard now trying not to yell out in pain .

Then he felt her touch his wounds and start to heal them. That was not so painful, he was hoping that no one saw the tears in his eyes. " alright I understand . I will try to make sure she dose not do that anymore." pension breathiest out.