Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A cub and an Anthro (Ice)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, April 21, 2015, 12:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Cassie smiled and reached out with her hand gently petting him. She had always been petted by her mother if she had been a good girl or needed some comfort.

''Pen... is Pen. All you others are Pen too. And Pen is good and Cassie trusts Pen. Those other people were bad. ''Cassie wont let them harm Pen. If they come back, Cassie can poof us far away where they cant find us.'' she stated. Although far away through the eyes of a child was usually in adult eyes not so far away at all.

Ice

(Sorry about the delay)

Pension smiled as the girl petted him. He enjoyed the feeling of being petted. He gently put his hand on the girl shoulder. "thank you cassie. I am glad you like me so much. I wont let anyone hurt you either." he said with a smile.

SilmeriaElemred

''Theehee'' the girl let out as a sort of soft controlled laughter as she grinned.

''Cassie has been to this city before. I think it was called Orka? I remember the smells. Cassie worked here a few times delivering messages... packages and such.''

Ice

Pension nodded as he listened to the girl. He was wondering why such a young girl would be working. he decied not to ask though. " really ? well I have never been to a city before." he said softly.

SilmeriaElemred

''Cities are often fun. I know Orka from the inside out. Which alleys have holes in walls, or crates or barrels to hide in. But at night they can get scary a little when men come out of inns drunk, or what was the name... broth... no that is food.. ehm.. oh yea brothels.'' she paushed as she picked up the wet towel from her lap.

''There are a lot of different people in cities.''

Ice

Pension listened as the girl spoke. He was sure that she was right about cities . However he was not sure that he would like all of the people. " Well maybe we will have to explore them one day .however for now we need to recast then I need to get you back to your papa . he is probably worried." pension said with a smile.

SilmeriaElemred

''I just hope he is waiting for me back home and is alright'' she said. Her smile had vanished and she let her head rest on her knees. ''There were a lot of mean people there.'' a thought struck her. ''What if they hurt pappa... or took him...'' with her hands she covered her ears. She did not want to think of it or hear herself say it. If pappa was gone, would she be alone again? Everyone always seem to just leave her.

Ice

Pension looked at the girl now. Hehad not meant to upset her. Hes was trying to be helpful. "I am sure he isfi ne "he said now. He got down on his knees as put his wings around the girl in a comforting way. "I will always protect you.  Even when we find your papa." He said with a smile.

SilmeriaElemred

carefully the girl wrapped her arms around Pension and snuggled up against him. She still sobbed a little at first though. ''I am sure he will like you. And I hope he can allow you to stay. Then he and I will be your family too...'' her fever had returned mildly. ''And when I am big and strong like pappa is, I will scare your enemies away too.''

Ice

Pension smiled as he held the girl. He wanted her to be comfortable as possible. He could feel that her fever was back. " I hope so. I would be honored to be your family member" he said with a smile. he then picked up the wet towel and dabbed it on her face lightly.

SilmeriaElemred

''That feels nice...'' she said softly before drifting asleep again still hugging and softly clining against him.

She awoke again when Silvy entered the room, carrying a small basket that contained a bit of bread and something to drink.''how are you two feeling. Better? She whispered.

Ice

Pension smiled as the girl fell asleep. he held her close and watched her sleep. after a bit he saw the woman come in. he saw that the girl had woken up as well. " much better madam. " he said with a smile.

SilmeriaElemred

Cassie looked at the women. Of course not having seen her the night before made her wonder who she was. But she seemed friendly.

''Glad to hear it.'' Silvy spoke as she placed the small basket not to far from them. ''Also good to see you awake missy. You look a lot better''

Cassie simply nodded. ''thank you..'' she said softly before asking the woman who she was. She explained she was the mother in this house and that they were safe and could rest. Also that the doctor would be there soon.

She went to the door again. ''I will get something to eat for your dog and perhaps some fresh clothes. Yours could use a wash and stiching. The girl maybe new clothes all together. Maybe there is something she fits from one of my daughters.'' she whispered.

Ice

Pension looked at the woman and nodded. then he listened as she spoke to cassie.  then he smiled at what she said next . " thank you madam." he said softly. then he gave cassie a reassuring smile.

SilmeriaElemred

''Thank you'' Cassie said with a really small voice. True, her dress was filthy and actually to small. She was used to walk barefooted everywhere after she had to take off the shoes she had. But she did not wanted to part from the dress either. It was the only thing left she had from her mother.

''We should eat something...'' she said as she looked at the basket. Last nights dinner had been disrupted after all.

Ice

Pension could tell that the woman was being nice to them. However he did have a shy side that told him to be careful all the time. " cassie is something wrong?" he asked noticing her voice was small.  " yeah we should." he said with a smile. then he carefully got the basket.

SilmeriaElemred

The girl shook her head. Although she felt she was going to cry again. This woman was a mother too and somehow had the same gentleness to her voice that her own mother had. ''I'm alright just... often not good around new people.'' she said quietly.

The fact she still had a bit of a fever was not helping either. ''Pen... where are your mommy and daddy?...'' she asked.

Ice

Pension nodded as he heard what the girl said . " I see." he said softly. then she asked a question that he did not want to answer. see he had been driven away from his old clan because of his personas. " I don't know. last time I say them they wanted me to leave." he said. a single tear trail doen his cheek. it was a sad subject for him.

SilmeriaElemred

''That is awfull..'' Cassie said and for the first time since she had actually hugged him before fallen asleep she let go of him and reached to wipe the tears away.

Her own mother always said that mother's love was a sacrifice. And it was rare mother's love would actually end.
''I'm sorry... Cassie should not have asked.

a bit wobbly she stood on her two feet on the bed and hugged Pension's head to her chest. Unknowingly that from her back, threads of ethereal light escaped. ''Cassie is happy with Pen.'' she said softly.

Ice

pen was good at hiding his emotions. however his sad persona was now out. though for the girl he fought back the tears. " its alright you did not know." he said softly.

then she held him close to her chest. he did not see the light coming from her. though if he had he would not have said anything.