Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A cub and an Anthro (Ice)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, April 21, 2015, 12:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''When we find my pappa... I am sure he would be ok with you joining us.'' she said. ''Then we become family. We all have been rejected and left alone.'' she said softly.

It was then Silvy came in the room now not only lit by the oil lamp but also by the light Cassie emitted. ''What the...'' she said and froze where she stood. Not fear. But amazement. The light was not wings. It seemed more like smokey threads of energy. Cassie had her eyes closed and her arms became limb as she started to drift off once more.

Ice

pension smiled at the girls words. then the woman came in and pen looked at her. that was when he too noticed the light. he then caught the girl as she drifted off cringing at the pain the action caused him.

SilmeriaElemred

''We should lay her down..'' Silvy said. Almost asking what just happened. Magic was not knew to her ut the feeling this light gave off. It was warm. Comfortable and yet so lonely. She recalled though what Pension said regarding having met her.

Silvy placed a bowl with dog food down. Other then dogfood, she had brought some clothes. ''I am not sure if these fit you but it will have to do until I fixed and cleaned yours.
She placed the clothes beside the basket with bread and by the time she reached the two, the light had already vanished.

When helping to let Cassie lay down again she felt the girls forhead. ''Her fever is as good as gone though it seems.''

Ice

pension held cassie as the woman spoke. his canine friend was watching them with a look of concern.  " I am sure that they will be fine madam. " he was still feeling pain from his wound. though he would not say anything about it. he said with a smile. then he let the woman help him with the girl.  " yeah she had some fever a bit ago ." he said softly.

SilmeriaElemred

''She should get some sleep as much as she can. Also... I do not know what she just released but I suggest to not mention it to anyone. I am not knowledgeable on magics but I do not think this girl is human. Not fully anyway...''

she gently tucked the girl in and wettened the towel again before wringing it out and placing it on the girls head. The fever was as good as gone but cooling off a little bit more would not harm.

''Try to eat something. The doctor should be here within an hour. You can rest as much as you want. Just do not be suprised at the amount of children.''

Ice

Pen listioned as the woman spoke. He did not plan on saying anything about what had happened. He was good at staying quiet. " that is what I was thinking. she is a very special girl that's for sure." he said softly.

he watched as the woman tened to the girl. then he heard what she said and nodded,. " okay that's good. heh I will keep that in mind." he said softly

SilmeriaElemred

''If you like, I have hot tea. You can also join us in the living room. I already had told my children that there were guests but they were not to disturb you.'' she got on her feet. ''I am sure your furry friend will look after her when she wakes and sleeps.''

Ice

Pension smiled to the woman as she spoke. He really was not the kind who liked to bother others. He did appreciate the offer. " well I would not want to bother you like that." he said with a smile.

SilmeriaElemred

''It will be no bother at all.'' Silvy assured as she got on her feet.

''I should resume my housework. The doctor will be here soon as well. Maybe he can be the only exception whom you can ask about the light she made. If it is enough for him to determine what kind of magic it is, or to what creature it belongs to perhaps it could help with the treatment.

Ice

Pension smiled softly to the woman. She was so kind. " Alright then I will join you." he said softly. He listened to what else she said.  He thought about it for a minute then smiled. " Alright I will tell him about it. Would you like some help with your work ? It would be the least I could do for your kindness." he said softly.

SilmeriaElemred

''Other then dishes, I do not think it is a good idea. Remember what the assistent said.'' Silvy said with a chuckle and pet the dog with the words if he could watch over the girl.

She then lead him to the door and the living room where Peter and his 7 other siblings were at the table eating their breakfast. All of them greeted them friendly and with stuffed mouths.

Ice

Pension nodded to the woman's words. Though her had been hurt worse and had no one to help him heal from that wound. That was why he always kept his chest covered. " Ahh yeah I should not move around much she said." He said with an embarrassed look.

He then followed the woman to the door and then inside. He smiled to all the children  and kind of looked them over. He was feeling his shy persona coming out.

SilmeriaElemred

''Come join us'' Peter encouraged. His siblings merely agreed. The youngest could not be any older then three.

Silvy placed down a plate and a cup of tea and gestured Pen to take a seat.

''There was a little girl too right?'' a young boy, aged about 8 asked.
''Yes but she is very tired. Perhaps you will meet her later and can play a little.'' Silvy said calmly.
''Ok mommy'' the boy replied and finished his slice of bread.

''Has she recovered a little?'' Peter asked Pension.

Ice

Pension smiled when they wanted him to join them. He had to try to keep his shy nature from showing too much.  He looked to the woman who had sat out a plate and some tea for him. " heh alright." he said softly.  he then looked to peter who asked his question to him. " she has a bit." he said softly.

SilmeriaElemred

''That is good news. Hopefully she will be her usual self soon. Kids her age should be playing not being sick in bed.''

He was not blind, he had seen she had no shoes or proper clothes as well. But he did not want his younger siblings to hear about it.

''Have a seat and eat something. The doctor will be here soon.'' Silvy said kindly and started to sweep the floor.

Ice

Pension looked at the boy as he spoke to him. He agreed completely with what he said.  " indeed. She will be well soon enough. I am sure of that." he said softly. His attention turned to the woman as she spoke to him. " okay." he said softly. He then sat in the seat that she had offered him earlier.

SilmeriaElemred

About half an hour later there was a knock on the door and the doctor and Evelin.

''Good. You are awake.'' the doctor said with a nod. ''How is the girl?''

''She is sleeping in the shed. But briefly had been awake earlier. Do you wish of me to wake her?'' Silvy asked to which the doctor shook his head and looked at Pension. If you are finished eating, Evelin will see to your injurie again while I tend to the little missy.''

Ice

pension was still feeling his shy persona. he was very slow when he spoke or ate. Pension had finished eating when the doctor came in. he turned to look at him and listened as he and the woman spoke. " okay I am. "He said softly to  his words. He then looked to evelin and waited for her orders.

SilmeriaElemred

Both Evelin and the doctor headed to the shed where Cassie lay. ''There would be best don't you think? If the girl wakes then she knows you too.''

When back in the shed the basket of buns was still untouched and the girl slept peacefully with her hand resting on the dog that was beside.

''Could you take off your top clothings please?'' Evelin asked Pension kindly while the doctor went to the bed and looked at the dog asking the creature if he could check on the girl without the dog biting him.

Ice

Pension followed the pair towards the shed . He looked as he was spoken to . " yeah that would be the best. As they went in to the shed he saw that the girl was sleeping. He was happy to see that she was okay still.

He looked to the female as she  asked him to take off his top. " heh yeah I can ." hew said softly. As he did so the canine who was watching the girl looked at the doctor as he spoke to him. He carefully moved away to let him get to the girl.