Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wherever there's an evil-doer evil doing, I'll be there! [Draco!]

Started by Rhindeer, April 29, 2015, 02:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Owl frowned at that question, brow knitting in puzzlement, and leaned in a little closer--uncomfortably close--to get a better look at Raizel's face. She squinted her eyes and pursed her lips, head tilting this way and that, before she finally say back with a shake of her head.

"Afraid I don't," she said. "I think I would've remembered you. You've got a distinct face, and your hair's unusual. You don't look all that Serenian. Not that that means much; people move all the time."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Draconian

Raizel fluffed her hair ever so slightly.

It wasn't that unusual.

She'd seen someone with blue hair not too long ago!

"It's alright, Owl." Raizel smiled before she flexed her fingers and rolled her shoulders, "I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask." then she smiled and rose an eyebrow, "Distinct face?" Feeling playful she rested her head on her gloved hand and pouted, "Are you saying I'm ugly?"

Rhindeer

"What?" Owl blinked once in surprise, then recoiled in her seat and threw her hands up, waving them emphatically. "No! No, of course not! I mean distinct in a good way! Because you're pretty! That sort of distinct!"

But then she paused, cocked her head to the side, and leaned in close again with her eyes slightly narrowed. "Though...you've also got that sort of a face that's sort of familiar, you know? A little nostalgic, I guess. I couldn't tell you what you remind me of, though. It's that sort of weird...tug at my mind. It's probably nothing."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa