Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Take me out to the ballgame~! [Spiiiiice!]

Started by Rhindeer, May 19, 2015, 01:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Dao-BAWK-puh..." Kaxtiel said, and bit her lip hard to try to hold back a soft snort of laughter. Which didn't come out softly, but rather came out rather unladylike and piggish. Which of course made her laugh more.

Face going red, she slapped both hands over her mouth in an effort to keep from giggling, but it was a lost cause because who could blame her?

It was a funny name!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Kaxtiel wasn't the only one laughing! In fact, the same, monstrous (and decidely playful and somewhat evil sounding) laugh he cracked earlier came out loudly from him. He was even pointing at her, repeating the way she said his name, went on to ramble more in his native tongue, before repeating the entirity of his name again. Then, yes, his 'evil laugh' rumbled out from deep inside his throat again.

By now, he was curious how her wound was fairing, and leaned forward to pry away the kerchief to check on the process. But he pressed it against her flesh again, seeing how it was still clotting and gave her a lopsided grin. His fangs had returned, but he just ignored the itching hunger for now.

He glanced around the jungle.

"Citalli... " he repeated. Then his eyes looked to her. "Kishan." he said, wondering if she knew what others called this place.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Oh, thank the gods they were at least on the same page here, even if they couldn't understand a lick of what the other was saying! Though she didn't know if he was laughing because she was laughing, or laughing because she'd butchered his name, or both!

Probably both.

Though goodness, did he have a startling laugh!

She paused when his own laughter bubbled out, surprised, but then only laughed all the more over the ridiculousness of it all, holding her stomach with one hand. It only faded away when he pried the kerchief away where she was clutching it, as though concerned about her injury, but it wasn't yet time to take it away, it seemed, from the look on his face.

And boy, was it sore.

At his words, she nodded vigorously. "That's right!" she said. "Citalli. Now come! Maybe someone at the temple can figure this out. Or we can teach you our language. At least enough to get by, maybe."

And taking his wrist in her hand, she once more tugged him along. "Though hm, introductions are still going to be tricky. Can I just call you Dao? That's easier to say. Though you can't understand what I'm asking, I know, so I'll just call you Dao anyway."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

There she went on again, her words just a blur. He couldn't make heads or tails of it but could tell well enough by her gestures where she wanted to go. And as he stumbled along behind her, he realized how it didn't seem right to have this injured woman just walk.

Since there was on sense in asking (with the language barrier and all), he scooped her up suddenly and began to walk in the direction she had indicated.

"Just let me know if I'm heading the right way!" he went on, grinning as he held her close. She felt nice, and soft. And warm- definitely warm. And she smelled of blood. He felt his fangs elongate but he swallowed back his thirst. It wouldn't do to suck dry this poor girl on their first 'date' now would it? And he was much too curious of her to want to kill her. But having some blood right now would be rather nice. He was salivating more than he liked to admit.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

OH!

Katxiel let out a squeak of surprise when, suddenly, the man just scooped her up. Just like that! It was a bold move, a move no one would ever dare pulling on their "goddess", and so it utterly surprised her. Out of reflex, she threw her arms around Dao's neck and held him close, putting herself that much closer to him in the process--and completely unaware of his cravings.

Well...ah...she supposed this would go faster...and it didn't seem that he was kidnapping her, since he was only going where she'd pointed. Was she just not going fast enough? Or maybe he thought she was more hurt than she was.

Not understanding his babbling, she pointed toward the village when he started to go off course and blinked up at him curiously. "You're a strange man," she said, knowing he couldn't understand her. "And I don't think my people would like you handling me so. But I'll be sure to explain! You probably have no idea who I am, in fact. So it's forgivable! Oh, we're almost there. Just up that hill."

Tags: