Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Tapestry of Loyalty

Started by Silumgar, May 20, 2015, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silumgar

Hello my little pawns...ahem, I mean players of course. Welcome to my little quiz. I mainly created this out of boredom, out of inspiration to a little piece of art I made (that I won't publish, it looks horrible) and because I wanted to show the world something. Now, have fun.

"Once upon a time, in a little forest, a group of strangers (the players) came across a little hut, seemingly vacant. However, an old man appeared from behind it, waving the group in. As they all entered the house, the man spoke. 'I am a man of old age. I have witnessed many things, good and bad. Here, I have a tapestry, showing seven moments of loyalty. Seven cruel moments I have seen myself.' He pointed with his hand to the most left picture before moving it slowly to the right, naming all the scenes by their attribute. 'Loyalty to: Restoration, Freedom, Sovereignty, Comradery, Home, Preservation, Militarism.'"

Now, for the rules of my little game. The first to respond gets the privilege to name one of the aspects. I'll give out a description of the scene of the aspect.
This is a quiz on pop culture. The scene cane originate from a piece of literature (comic, novel, etc), an anime or a movie or a game. The first to guess correctly gets the privilege for the next aspect.

IMPORTANT: The one who picks the aspect has the right to answer first. If he/she does not wish to do so or doesn't know the answer, he/she can simply pass.
If someone guesses incorrectly, he/she doesn't get to answer again for the aspect.

Aside from that, have fun. This is easier than it looks.

Tags: