Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

returning to the scene of the crime

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2005, 05:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The dragon, however, did openly laugh at the reaction from the thing that she had definitely called a thing.

"The old clans are dead, Young One. Nothing is as powerful as it used to be, and I can't take any new thing popped out of a dragon's clutches seriously anymore.. heh.. I can't be getting that old, though... As for the Zearacnak clan.. never heard of it."

One thing she had noticed was that she wasn't exactly feeling herself lately.. nor acting it, apparently.. first leaving Feyda in the mountains.. and just now losing to a centaur..

Anonymous

((Err...should I post because I've been kinda waiting for Jester to post but no post yet....))

Anonymous

(Terribly sorry about the delay! I totally forgot about Feyda.)

Forgot? How the hell can a dragon forget about the only friend she has? At least that's what Feyda has come to believe. She was about to yell some more at Latira when the shapeshifter type in the distance begins to yell with a bit of rage. This didn't turn out too well. Especially with an already irratated Feyda. She soon found herself, pulling one of her two Desert Eagles from her coat and aiming it at the raging shapeshifter.
"Who the fuck do you think you are?! You have no fucking idea what I have been through, so I suggest keeping your trap shut if you wish to keep it. I am in no fucking mood to someone else's pointless bickering." Feyda practically exploded on the wierd one. Her finger was pressing deadly close to letting off her gun. One more burst from anything and it would be over. More to the view of the matter, it seems like Latira is only a minor reason Feyda is pissed.

Anonymous

"C'mon bring it on! Just because I'm a kid doesn't mean I don't like pain!" he shouted back sticking his middle finger up at the angry one, he didn't care whether they had guns or not, not like he hadn't been shot at before. He was feeling very upset though, more upset than he would usually be. He had just been forgotten and threatened just for doing nothing, he didn't like the idea of his family being forgotten - even if they wanted him gone, he was a failure after all. "You can swear at me all you want...not like I have anything to live for! C'mon shoot me!" he looked like he was close to crying but then again, he was a child after all.

Anonymous

Something inside Latira snapped. The second the shapeshifter piped up with its complaints again, she could feel her restraints against toasting everything in sight just drop away. Abruptly standing, she lost herself to her anger and let out a tremendous roar, thundering words within it.

"Silence, you young thing!"

She seemed to become darker, energy seething about her as she opened doors to her magic violently. A low, powerful rumble could be heard, as tremors worked beneath the land. There she found a minute ammount of a magical barrier, no doubt to keep attackers at bay, but it was next to nothing for a dragon to deal with. A few cracks in the earth were wrenched open. All in all, the experience was as if they were on a very active volcano. A shimmering heat could be seen about her, touching nothing although a definite rise in temperature could be detected. Spines along her back rose up.

Then a segment of trees next to the shapeshifter snapped. One tree behind Latira exploded, making her twitch in small surprise as the pieces harmlessly bounced from her protective armour. Keeping an eye on her quarry and the magic she was dealing out, she spoke to Feyda.

"I think I'm ill. I've had this major headache off and on, and I just surrendered to a CENTAUR. Not to mention leaving you in the mountains. By the way, how are you? You seem a tad peeved?"

Anonymous

That was it. The bastard shapeshifter had crossed the line and Feyda was about to end it.His rude gesture topped it off with even more of a spark. He hand clenched tight and the round almost went off before Latira intervened. The dragon had roared with much power that the earth itself and the trees were greatly affected. Feyda simply lowered her gun to watch the event unfold. Once everything was calm again, Latira decided to speak to Feyda. The demoness simply looked up to her dragon companion and themn began to walk away.
"Let's just get the fuck out of here before I shoot some idiot." She finishes.

Anonymous

"Ah! Hey c'mon you bullies! Why don't you just shoot me like you said huh??" he demanded as he ducked down holding his head when the earth just started to fall apart. He knew he was annoying them but didn't do anything to stop himself, he was created to be a bit bizaare after all. He laughed under his breath evily, he knew what would happen if he got shot and apparently it wasn't that big a deal anyways; he was alone and nobody would even bother with him if he did...pain was what he enjoyed. He was a bit disturbing in the head and his behaviour was definitely showing, "Heeheehee...you know just for that I'm going to destroy you..."

Anonymous

"Agreed," the dragon answers to Feyda.

She turned away from the shapeshifter, moving towards Feyda to observe her a bit better. Speaking again, and listening to the whining of the thing over there at the same time, she lowered her height a bit as an invitation for Feyda to climb aboard.

"If you want to shoot me a couple times to blow off some steam for leaving you in the mountains, I know I deserve it."

She then turned her head towards the shapeshifter with a seemingly abrupt change of mood.

"We aren't killing you for the simple fact that we believe that you annoy well, and the thought of you annoying the people of this area slightly makes us happier. However, we're both considerabley unhappy currently, so I wouldn't press your luck."

She had decided to ignore his latter comment about destroying the two females.

Anonymous

Feyda was confused with the shapeshifter. Everything that came out of him made no sense and was almost entirely random. Even his meager threat didn't phase through the demonness' confusion. Feyda idlely climbed up onto Latira's back while pondering on the confusing shapeshifter.
"Listen, kid. I'm not here to grant wishes. Your life can't end when you want it to. If you want to rid yourself of this world to do us all a favor, then go find the nearest cliff and make use of it. Otherwise, fuck off and leave us be." Feyda explains to the creature, waving her gun around with her hand gestures. If she begins to do that as an ofter thing, she might accidentally pull the trigger and put a bullet through something she doesn't mean to. Like Latira or herself. She may learn the hard way later, but for now, it's a habit.

Anonymous

"Huh? Why are you unhappy?" he asked sounding and looking a lot calmer but when Feyda spoke to him he hissed angrily, "You shut up! It's bad enough that you're swearing at me! No need to suggest I'm a lemming!" He marched up towards them, "You know it's no wonder you're unhappy! You're both tough people...why don't you just go ahead and terrorize people like you should be doing? That'll make you all happy! Certainly works for me!" he told them before he shapeshifted into a large Griffin and began to fly, "You lot don't seem to do anything else but fight one on one from what I've seen! You should learn to squash!"

Anonymous

"You haven't seen much of us, Young One. Tell me, do you know why exactly people don't like dragons around here?"

She had stood up fully, and was watching the thing-now-griffin fly about. Then, she threw her weight back onto her hind legs, spread her forarms and lifted off. Two powerful beats of her wings gained enough momentum and height to fly, a third steadied her, and they were off. Flying languidly as she waited for the creature's reply. Then she seemed to remember how pissed of she and Feyda were, and gained altitude quickly, speeding higher into the sky.

Anonymous

The shifter's constant change of attitude was beginning to wear down on Feyda. The demoness currently has a low tolerance for anything right now. She was in no mood to deal with any annoyance, whether it be minor or major.
"Let's get the fuck out of here, Latira. This kid's getting under my skin. I might have to shoot myself rather than him." Sure, Latira has already taken to the sky, but Feyda's already too relaxed on her companion's back to notice that. She wasn't holding onto anything. Hell, if she were to fall off, it would be a repeat of what happened at their arrival to Connlaoth oh so long ago.

Anonymous

((Oops sorry for the delay O.o; ))

Quinn wasn't going to let them go that easily, he could still go ahead and fly with them even if he wasn't the best at flying in a large form, "Hey c'mon! I don't know why...I haven't been around here for long and all they do is cause trouble! I don't care whether I haven't seen much of you two...you're the only ones who actually notice me without beating me up!" He wasn't going to let those two go easily, especially since one was a dragon. He glanced towards Feyda and hissed harshly, "You shouldn't be underestimating me! Treating me like an insuperior! You don't even know me well enough!"

Anonymous

A low growl hissed from the dragon as she glanced towards the persistant shapeshifter. She was getting a headache, and he certainly wasn't helping matters. She sped up with several powerful thrusts of her wings, then answered the now-griffin.

"We will beat you up in a minute if you don't stop."

((sorry for the cruddy post))

Anonymous

Feyda was just about to lose it. The shapeshifter sure knew how to get on her nerves. Just one more slip up and the demonness will make sure the annoying griffon has flown his last flight.
"Oh my fucking God...! Latira! Get us away from this fucking kid!" The demonness yells towards her dragon companion.
"You don't know me very well, kid. There is one thing you should know though, you are really pissing me off and I'm not a very nice person when I'm mad. I suggest you go back home to your mommy before my Mr. Bullet shows you how close Mr. Ground can be." She adds, waving her in front of her face.

Anonymous

"I would like you see you try to!" He was just as peeved off with these two as they were with him, he wasn't going to have anymore of it, he swooped towards the two immediately and transformed into a small lizard-like creature with large claws for toes and grabbed onto Latira with the claws ready to pierce, "If you even think about shooting me then I'll just have to scar your dragon-friend! Stop threatening me...and who says I have a mother?? I've been created genetically! Bullets aren't good enough!"

((Err...this is kinda going around in circles...the only roleplay I am in on the site is going around in circles :? Any chance of doing anything?))