Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Caught in the act (GoblinFae)

Started by JackieCat, June 08, 2015, 12:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

That was by far the thing that scared Karishk the most.  She knew he wasn't going to let her go, just like that, but what could she do?

"I-I can bring you to the meeting spot," she said, and she was grasping at straws now.  "Though by the time we get there, the transaction may have already been made.  If so, I know where my partner may go and maybe I can lead you to him, then you can get the information from him about who he met at the meeting spot."  Karishk hoped this would work.  In reality, she had no idea where Jorick would go, but if she could get out of this place, under the pretense of trying to help her captor, maybe she could escape, or maybe she really could find Jorick and earn her freedom.  But sh doubted that her captor would keep a deal like that.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

GoblinFae

The merchant prince straightened slowly, his smile entirely that of a snake mesmerized by its soon-to-be prey. "I have a better idea," he declared rather quietly with a snap of his fingers to summon one of the guards closer. "You tell my man here the locations and I promise he'll cause you no harm now that you've suddenly recalled after no knowing."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

JackieCat

Damn.

That hadn't worked.

Karishk's mind whirled, trying to think of some way out of this.  "I don't know where it is," she said. "But I do know where Calks is, and he'll be able to tell you anything you need to know."

She held her breath, hoping this would work.  She couldn't remember if she had said anything to contradict herself, but she hoped to the gods that she hadn't.  If she had, there was no way she'd be getting away.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

GoblinFae

"Calks you said?" Emyr rolled the name on his tongue as if to taste it and get a true sense of the person who carried it. "What do you know of him, pet? Tell me everything and remember that your existence stands in the balance here. You certainly haven't given me anything worth it."

He tapped his foot and drummed his fingers against his own crossed arms. "Come, come I am not a patient man as you shall soon find out. I do not have all night to play this mousey game with you. I could leave you in the quite capable hands of my guards to torture through the night while I sleep in my nice soft bed. Best tell me all I want to know and quickly."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

JackieCat

"Before he approached me at the inn, I only knew of him by reputation, I'd never done any work for him, but through my other work I'd heard things." Karishk said quickly.  "Just that he wasn't a very accomplished criminal, but he led a small crime ring.  He never did anything big, I think he must have thought stealing form you would be his big break.  He must have heard about me and that's why he asked me to steal from you."

All of this was true, but Karishk didn't know if her captor would believe her, or what he would do whether or not he did.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

GoblinFae

He stared at her stoically, taking in all she had to say and letting her squirm a bit longer in the process. "Perhaps it is against my better judgement but...I believe you. Which pub did you meet your employer in? Perhaps we'll send you back to gain more information and you can work on winning back some of your freedom."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Tags: