Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sea-Faring Leave

Started by TreeFolk, June 14, 2015, 10:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreeFolk

@visualspice @Moonie @Rhi-Rhi @Deli @SilmeriaElemred

So, I'm headed off to Alaska for a month to commercial fish and hopefully earn enough monies to live!  ;D

I'm leaving tomorrow, June 15th, bright and early, and will not have internet or phone service again until July 18th, late!

I'll make sure to reply frequently to posts today, though! And possibly tomorrow morning before I leave!

Rhindeer

Oh whoa! Have fun in Alaska (gaaah, it's so beautiful there, I wanna visit again!) and I hope you catch ALL THE FISHIES AND MAKE ALL THE MONIES. 8D Be safe!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SilmeriaElemred

I first off wish you the best of luck on your trip and make enough to survive in this world where the rich get richer and the poor only poorer ^^

Never been to Alaska (heck I never left Europe..) but make sure to have fun too :)

visualspice

Good luck and have fun! Hopefully I'll be able to post for you tonight! That's so exciting! Let us know it goes. 😃
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TreeFolk

Hey all!!! So I've returned from Alaska, and I'm alive and well!

I've been struggling to return to normal human, non-wild-thing behavior, and as such it has made writing posts really hard! It's really hard to relocate myself and reconnect to technology after being blissfully disconnected for over a month.

I'll be having a few friends and my boyfriend visiting for the month of August, so I likely won't have time/motivation to get much done on here! :( (I'll be too busy getting something else done, if y'know what I mean [insert your awkward/uncomfortable laughter here]  ;) lol)

I'll try my best to respond to a few posts before my fellow gets in on the 5th, but don't expect much coming from me until the beginning of September!

Many, many heartfelt apologies!

SilmeriaElemred

first off, welcome back ^^ Take the time you need =3 and have fun =3