Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

No Rest For the Lonely

Started by Jounin64, June 18, 2015, 06:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounin64

Cerenis was his biggest success yet. Carver got enough money to keep him sated for at least a week. "I just wish I had someone to share this money with." He thought while leaving the port town. His next stop was a much smaller town more inland. As he left the port scene and entered a slightly forest area he was stopped by a two people.

"Aye look at this guy being all mysterious and what not." One said to the other.

"That doesn't matter they got money. So we rob them none the less."

"Great bandits..." Carver thought. "Would you really lower yourself to rob a freak?" He lowers his hood and snakes his tail out. The bandit's faces go pale and they run for their life. Carver sighs. "That's what I thought." And he continues on.

JackieCat

'What a strange looking being,' Kirl Moonharber thought as she peered down on the man.  She was perched up in a tree, her hyena, Oax, and dearest friend waiting below, crouching in the grass.  Two bandits stepped out and confronted the man, but seeing the tail they fled.  Kirl didn't sense this man as evil, so she leaped from the tree, landing gracefully on the ground and walking up to the being, Oax rose from the grass and followed, sniffing the air, smelling the scent of the strange man.

"Hello," Kirl said. "I saw how you scared those men away so quickly.  I'm Kirl, the hyena is Oax."
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

SoulKeeper

Dragomir stalked his prey through the trees and underbrush. He saw it in the distance, crouching in the grass. He notched an arrow, and got ready to fire his bow at what appeared to be a large hyena. His eyes widened and he put his arrow back in the quiver when he noticed a woman hop out from the sky and land next to the hyena. It appeared to be... tamed. They walked forward, and Dragomir followed, at a distance of course. As he came to the edge of the trees, he noticed she was talking to a man, who looked terrifying. He had a large scorpion tail that made Dragomir shudder.

"Does she need help?"

He thought, as he put his hand on his dagger and came out of the trees saying,

"Hello. is everything alright here?"

Jounin64

So much was going on it made Carver's head spin. He looked at the girl who seemed no harm to him. "M-my name is C-Carver or you may know me as The Arachnid." He stammers. "I would shake your hand, but I don't think that will happen." He rolls up his sleeves to reveal his claws and gives off a nervous laugh hoping that wasn't a mistake.

A man then approaches asking about the situation. Carver knew this looked bad a monster and a woman out in the wilderness, at least she has a hyena so she doesn't look defenseless. "Y-yes everything is ok I'm just heading westward to do my show...I guess there's no point in you two going you already know the big reveal." With that Carver gives off another nervous laugh.

JackieCat

When the second man approached Oax spun around, growling, her teeth bared and hackles raised.  Kirl turned around to see the man and she put a hand on Oax. "Calm down, girl," she said.

"Everything's fine," she said to the man, then she turned back to The Arachnid. "I was just introducing myself to-?" She listened as he introduced himself. "Ah, Carver.  I't good to meet you."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

SoulKeeper

Dragomir hopped back and got ready to kill the hyena after it growled at him, but the woman seemed to calm it down. He took his hand away from his dagger.

"Okay, i'm sorry for assuming anything... uh, Carver, right? If you don't mind me asking, where exactly is this show?"

He waited for an answer but instead said,

"Sorry, how rude of me. I am Dragomir Octavian Ragoriv, I hunt in these parts. You can call me Dragomir, but the people around here call me- Well, nevermind that."

He turned his head to look at the girl next to him.

"Oh, im sorry again. I forgot to ask, what's your name?"

Jounin64

Before Kirl answered Carver responds to Drogomir's previous question. "Uh basically on the streets I'm kinda a street performer haha." Carver took this all in it wasn't normal to have a normal conversation with people especially when he has already revealed himself.

JackieCat

Kril waited for Carver to finish before answering Drogomir's question. "I'm Kirl, Kirl Moonharber, and this is Oax," the young woman scratched the animal on the head. "She's my companion, I'm sorry is she scared you, she can be quite protective."

She looked at Carver. "A street performer?  That sounds like it could be an interesting job, you would get to experience the personalities of many different people, though some can be downright nasty.  I'm an adventurer, and kind of a ranger.  I meet a lot of strange people on my travels. Do you enjoy your job?  I know I love mine."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SoulKeeper

Dragomir was interested in Carver's job as well. He didn't want to get too close to these people however, because people that befriended him became disgusted at what he truly was.

"Wait, you make money for being- hope i'm no offending you- but for being a freak?"

Dragomir thought "If he can make money for being a freak, so can I."

He started to stare off into space, thinking about what he became... he wondered...

"He popped back into focus and asked a question directed towards Kril,

"What exactly do you do?"

ImMinty

" There he is. He is the one I need. He looks brave, and skilled enough. I need him," Karper Jacksmen thought as he approached the strange group. "Hey, whats up."

SoulKeeper

Dragomir put his hand back onto his dagger and glared towards the voice. He saw a man, with jet black hair, it was tinted red. He wasn't armed, which was peculiar. Dragomir didn't know why, but it seemed like this man was a huge threat.

"Who goes there?" He said, ready to attack.

ImMinty

" It is I, Karper Jacksmen! I saw you from afar, and you looked, so, odd i just had to see you up close. " He replied.

SoulKeeper

Dragomir grinned, revealing rows of sharp teeth to this man, and this man only.

"Don't make fun of my friend here. You'll regret it. Get lost kid"

He let out a menacing laugh.

ImMinty

"Bold of you, trying to protect your friends. But you aren't tough, water boy. If you must threaten me, do so. But I know that there empty. If anything, they're are filled with the sorrow of your mothers disappearance. There is a lot you don't know about me, so stay back."

SoulKeeper

Dragomir clenched his daggers hilt and thought,

"How does he know of my secret and how does he know about my mother?!"

He screamed very loudly as he lunged at the man,

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER YOU PRICK!"

ImMinty

Karper chuckled, as he side steeped the lunge. " What a move. Maybe if I was a tortoise, you would of hit me! If you want to fight, at least give me a little bit of a challenge. "

Jounin64

Carver saw this stranger defend him and call him his friend?" So he decided that an enemy of Dragomir is an enemy of his. During their fight he sneaks behind the man and wraps his tail around him, constricting him so he can't move.

ImMinty

"Ok, you got me. " He says as he edges his wrist towards his belt, so sly that no one can notice." Now what? "

SoulKeeper

Dragomir punched the man in his jaw.

"How did you know about my mother, and why did you call me water boy?"

ImMinty

" Just a hunch. And can you call off your freak behind me? "