Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

No Rest For the Lonely

Started by Jounin64, June 18, 2015, 06:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulKeeper

Dragomir kicked Karper in the stomach, then holds a knife to his throat.

"Don't call him a freak you... you...ASS."

ImMinty

" I'm sorry, but he MAKES MONEY for showing off his 'abnormal' body! "

SoulKeeper

Dragomir cut his throat and smiled as he prepared for the blood to poor out.

ImMinty

His blood flowed as he smiled. " FOOL! " As the blood seeped through his neck, he hardened it into needles, and forced them all into the scorpions arms. He laughed as the blood obediently went straight back into his neck, except for the line that filled the cut. He cut his forearm and created his scythe. They all backed away. "I don't want to hurt anyone! BACK UP"

SoulKeeper

"Wh- what are you? Why are you here?!" Dragomir asked.

ImMinty

" I'm here for you. You have a special sense you don't know about. I would show you, if you wern't TRYING TO KILL ME all the time. "

SoulKeeper

Dragomir asked

"What do you mean... sense?"

JackieCat

"What in Korriana's name is going on?" Kirl said calmly but firmly, stepping forward, what was happening?  A man appeared, made an insult and mentioned his mother, and suddenly Dragomir was trying to kill him, though his attempt had failed.  "Will everyone just please calm down," the young woman said, holding up her hands, Oax growled softly but didn't moe from Kirl's side. "What is happening?" Kirl asked, she looked at the newcomer. "Who are you?  And Dragomir, why id you freak out?  Why did everyone freak out?"
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

SoulKeeper

Dragomir dropped his knife and looked at her.

"He talked about my mother's disappearance... and he called me water boy. You wouldn't understand."

JackieCat

"Of course I won't, If you don't tell me, but, believe me, I do understand loss and ridicule, my village may have killed me, my own family, if I hadn't left.  Just for taking in a weak hyena cub,." Kirl looked to the man with the black hair tinted red. "And who are you?  I know he tried to kill you, but I at least can be civil."

She looked into his eyes, her beautiful emerald green ones searching him.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Jounin64

Carver drops the man nursing his arm. "I have been called many things, chased out by mobs, had things thrown at me, and had bounties on my head for just being like this. But not once I have tried to harm someone for it...I thought this was due to previous encounters." He helps the man up. "I can be civil too I'm not the monster people think I am."

SoulKeeper

Dragomir looked away and his head down.

"When I was 9 years old... my dad imprisoned my mother within in a book. He burned the book, killing her, and anybody else he trapped. I ran away and had to live off the land by myself...
My mother, she was a sea naga that could turn human."

He lifted his shirt, revealing gills and took off his moccasins showing his webbed feet and flippers on his heels.

"My mother was the only one that ever loved me. Ever since the incident, if I touch liquid water, I become a naga. You... you wouldn't like me if you saw my naga form. I'm huge, 8 foot tall body and a 12 foot long tail. I have dark blue skin, im horrifying. It's terrible, really. He... he doesn't know my mother OR me. HOW DID HE KNOW ABOUT MY MOTHER... how did he know about my secret...

JackieCat

"Oh, horrible is a matter of perception," Kirl said. "Of course, I'm not saying you shouldn't care about your image, but, yes, I know this is cliche, but it doesn't really matter what you look like, it's who you are that matters, how your mind and your heart and your soul work.  And believe me, I've seen some pretty nasty looking beings who actually were pretty nice people."  Kirl smiled sympathetically. "I'm sorry about your mother and father though."

She looked to the ma with the red tinted hair. "And who are you and how did you know about his mother?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SoulKeeper

Dragomir screamed at her,

"I'm not me when im a naga. I'm a death machine. I go on rampages and wreck villages. The only way i've found to stop turning into this... this thing is to prey o my mother's amulet at night. I dont know what it does, but it stops the raging beast within."

JackieCat

"I think you need to control your temper!" Kirl stepped forward, angry. "You need to stop assuming everyone knows what you know!  How was I suppose to know what you become when you're a naga?" her voice softened. "But I am sorry for your misfortune nonetheless."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Jounin64

Carver stepped forward between the two. "Please we all have our woes, but that doesn't mean we have to fight. Why don't we all try to band together...you know like an adventuring party of outcasts." Carver gives off a weak smile hoping this will help mediate things.

SoulKeeper

Dragomir stepped back and stood straight with his head down.

"I'm sorry... it's just t-"

He stopped himself, not wanting to cause anymore trouble. He turned to face Carver.

"Well... if you want, we can travel together. I do need to ask of one favor. If I become that... that thing. Don't be afraid to kill me right then and their. Deal?"

He asked with a nervous grin, as he put a hand out for Kirl to shake and his dagger out for Carver to shake.

JackieCat

Kirl shook his hand. "Believe me, Mr. Dragomir," she said. "If you turn into a Naga, I will do everything I can to not kill you while not getting myself or any others killed."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Jounin64

Carver looks at the gesture as a pleasant surprise and shakes his dagger. "I won't kill you either, but I can temporarily paralyze you...which I think will result in a better fate for all of us."

ImMinty

"I didn't mean any harm, but I NEED him. If only you knew why. But I can't. None off you would understand but, Dragomir , was it? He is the only one who would know anything about why I need him."