Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

No Rest For the Lonely

Started by Jounin64, June 18, 2015, 06:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

"Try me," Kirl said, crossing her arms over her chest.  As if to mirror her companion, Oax sat down on her haunches, holding her head high and looking the red-tinted haired man in the eye. "I might understand whatever you need him for, I've seen a lot of different things on my travels, and seen the world from a lot of different perspectives."
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

ImMinty

"Well my family is a little, well. Let's call it 'Mixed'. I am the Son Of Loki, born in the underworld. Has Dragomir told you what happened the day his mother went missing?" He said as they all took a breath and calmed.

SoulKeeper

Dragomir looked confused and questioned

"What would you - somebody from the underworld - want with me?"

Dragomir didn't like this guy. He didn't trust him, he didn't believe him. Knowing the con men around these parts, this 'Karper' guy will probably ask for money later on in their adventure. For now, Dragomir would sleep with one eye open. He took the twine out of his ponytail, letting his shining, black hair fall to his shoulders. He put the twine in his bag in case he needed it for a project later.

JackieCat

Kirl didn't trust the man eather, but neither did she trust Carver or Dragomir.  She wasn't going to trust anyone unless she had reason to.  For all she knew, this was all some scheme set up by the tree others in her company to steal from her.  Though she did doubt that.

"He's told us about his mother," Kirl said, looking at the 'Son of Loki'. "Why do you need him?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

ImMinty

" It's his choice, but we can find his mother. She wasn't killed, or lost. She is locked somewhere, hidden in the depths of the underworld. Also, we might be able to find his father also."
Karper didn't know about bringing them to finish this, but he assumed that Dragormir wouldn't come without them, so he had no choice.

D--------------->

Jounin64

Carver interrupts meekly. "Er we're not actually going to the underworld right?" He gives a hopeful look to Kirl and Dragomir.

SoulKeeper

Dragomir just stared shocked at Karper. If he was serious... if this man was telling the truth then he could save his mother. He looked at Carver and said,

"This is my chance to find out what happened to my mother. This is my chance to save her and get her back!" He turned his head to Karper and took a step closer to the point where he could feel Dragomir's breath on his face, "But if you're lying... I will kill you and I won't hesitate."

JackieCat

Kirl raised her eyebrows at the man's words. "Oh, come on," she said, raising her arms and then letting them fall back to the sides, "can't we all just be a little more civil?  Not all these death threats?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SoulKeeper

Dragomir kept his body facing this devil with his fists clenched and turned his head to Kirl. He gave her a big happy smile and said,

"Yeah, I can be civil."

He looked back at the devil and flashed him an angry look.

JackieCat

Kirl crossed her arms. "I've got no doubt about that," she said. "I'm sure you can be civil, I just need you to be civil now."

Oax laughed to accentuate Kirl's words, the hyena's laugh reverberating eerily through the trees.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Jounin64

Carver shrinks into the background. "Ok...so um this is gonna happen...ok. I'm not the best fighter and I know nothing about demons, but I can help as much as I can."

He gives off a sheepish smile while he secretly prepares his tail to be ready to hold Dragomir or Karper back if they do anything brash.

SoulKeeper

Dragomir picked up his bag and his bow. He turned away from the demon and asked curiously,

"So how exactly do we start this thing?"

JackieCat

Kirl looked to the demon, her eyes asking the same question. "This is your quest, but I'm willing to help, so, yes, where do we start?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor