Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Services Available!

Started by Zero, June 23, 2015, 04:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

My character Deacon hunts down those naughty, naughty slaves that have the audacity to run away from their masters! Of course he's got a reputation for being very good at this, but his ability to hunt down wayward little lambs is not only confined to lost property. If the pay is good, he is more than willing to hear any propositions on the hunting down of anyone necessary.

What kinds of plots am I looking for? Well he could find a steady employer that can find a use for someone with his capabilities on a routine basis. Also could have him chase down a slave character and attempt to return them to their master.

Long-term goals for Deacon are to eventually drive a wedge between him and his twin sister, Desire. For now he is completely wrapped around her little finger and she prefers to keep it that way. However, it would be fun to see her combat an usurper for her brother's attention and loyalty.

Anguish

Hey :)

So my new character Valyria could be fun to throw at your character. Not quite sure what they would do, maybe they're hunting the same person or something? Whatever it is, if you're interested let me know.

As a side note, she lives in Adela, but travels frequently to take jobs, so she shouldn't have a problem finding a reason to run into him.

Zero

I suppose it is possible that they could be hunting the same person, Deacon mostly specializes in slaves, but he won't say no to enough gold. Although he's usually contracted for a job, not one to go out for random bounties. Don't know why someone would pay two hunters to hunt down someone when they could just pay one?

She does seem interesting! I know at least one of my other characters that would have so, so much fun trying to toy with her, but not even going to go down that road. xD

I'm not sure how Deacon would take her, for that matter. In some ways he might be reminded of his sister, at least in the cold, calculating, manipulative sense, but would be completely flabbergasted by her running about in armor hunting demons and whatnot. lol