Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mirror, Mirror cont. (Private)(M)

Started by Wicked Basket, July 07, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

Grazen put his arm around her.

"Well, just don't try anything funny on me without my permission," he told her. "I know you like to be sneaky like that."

Greenery

Esmeralda grinned impishly. "What where's the fun in that?" She asked teasingly. "Plus I'll have to rid myself of conjuring."

Wicked Basket

Greenery

"So I can focus all of my magic on enchanting." She answered with a grin.

Wicked Basket

Greenery

She shrugged her shoulders and moved her hand to his crotch to rest it there. "I don't know. I rather be powerful at one thing than weak in different areas.

Wicked Basket

Grazen squirmed a little when Esmeralda's hand found his crotch, but he was still too worn out to do anything like that again for awhile.

"There are advantages to being a jack of all trades," he told her.

Greenery

"That's true." Esmeralda stated with a smile. "I'd rather have a certain concentration." She sat up and went to get her spell book. She came back with it and flipped to through it. "I can concentrate the power."

Wicked Basket

"That's an awfully big book," Grazen commented.

Greenery

"There's spells in here that could make your head explode dear." Esmeralda winked at him before slipping the Enchanter/Enchantress section. "Spells to bend men to my will, spells curse..."

Wicked Basket

"I would very much not like to explode," Grazen commented. "Are there any spells in there that are not men related?"

Greenery

"Of course!" She giggled and flipped to a spell. "This is a locator spell. All is required is an item of the person that you are looking for." Esmeralda turned another one. "This one is a project spell."

Wicked Basket

Greenery

"I meant protection spell. Sorry." She shook her head and looked away. "Sorry."

Wicked Basket

"Oh, protection," Grazen said. "Protection against what?"

Greenery

Esmeralda shrugged. "Anything really." She answered, looking over at him. "Monsters, magic...getting pregnant."

Wicked Basket

"You can just magically keep yourself from getting pregnant," Grazen asked.

Greenery

"Yes, but it could have affects that wouldn't be so good. Especially if you want a family, Grazen." Esmeralda smiled and looked over at his boyfriend.

Wicked Basket

"Like what kind of effects," he asked.

Greenery

"Like not being fertile." She stated simply with a sharp sigh.