Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mirror, Mirror cont. (Private)(M)

Started by Wicked Basket, July 07, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

Greenery

Esmeralda blushed a bit. "Well, remember when we first had intercourse and I was on top of you? Well it's like that, but I'm not facing you." The enchantress giggled, biting her lip.

Wicked Basket

Upon hearing her explanation Grazen blushed a little as well.

"I see," he replied. "But if we're like that I won't be able to see you. I'll only see your back."

Greenery

"You'll be able to see my rear." She purred, licking his ear teasingly.

Wicked Basket

"That's true," he agreed. "Perhaps I shouldn't be so quick to judge without actually trying it."

Greenery

Esmeralda chuckled. "Exactly, exactly." She rested her head on his shoulder, looking up at the night sky.

Wicked Basket

Grazen held her close and rested his head on top of hers. Never in his life did he ever think he would get to experience a moment like this.

"It'll be so strange to settle down," he said. "I'm so used to traveling."

Greenery

She rolled over on top of him, sitting up. "Yeah I know what you mean. At least it would worth it right?" She giggled a bit, looking down at her boyfriend.

Wicked Basket

"As long as I'm with you," he replied with a smile.

Greenery

Esmeralda smiled widely. "Awww. I love you." She leaned down to give him a quick kiss before sitting back up.

Wicked Basket

"I love you too," he told her. "But I won't lie. It'll be a little difficult for me."

Greenery

"Then we will work together." Esmeralda stated, biting the corner of her lip before getting up on top of him.

Wicked Basket

"I can help you fix your magic shop if you want," Grazen offered.

Greenery

"Really? I would really like that, Grazen." She smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up and magically changing her clothes to a simple black dress and black laced sandals. "Shall we sleep?"

Wicked Basket

"I suppose we should," Grazen replied. "Don't want to be tired if we're being hunted."

Greenery

Esmeralda agreed and slipped went back onto the blanketed floor of the ship and laid down, resting her head on one of the pillows. "I love you, Garzen. I love you immensely."

Wicked Basket

"I love you too," he replied. "And I promise I won't let anyone hurt you."

Greenery

Esmeralda smiled at Grazen before placing a light kiss on his cheek. "Have good dreams." She whispered before closing her eyes and snuggling up against him.

Wicked Basket

Grazen wrapped his arms around Esmeralda and held close. He wasn't so sure exactly how good his dreams would be. The demon usually insured that any dreams he had would be nightmares, but sleep was still necessary all the same.

Greenery

Morning came and so did a chilly  wind. Esmeralda never liked the cold very much since that would mean for her to put on more layers of clothing. The enchantress rolled over in Grazen's arms so that she was on her stomach  with her  head buried in the pillow. Gods she didn't want to get up.