Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

wisdom teeeeeth D8

Started by Rhindeer, August 16, 2015, 10:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Figured I'd put this up now before I forget. xD

So on Wednesday I'm getting oral surgery to remove my wisdom teeth. |: They've been hurting like hell for...uh...a while now and one got infected so it's been misery. So I've been rather loopy and falling behind between the pain and painkillers and stress. xD

I'm not worried about the surgery! I'll be knocked out for it and not even an appendectomy worried me. xD I'm more worried about my particular risks since one tooth's roots are on either side of  a nerve which, if damaged, can make my lips or tongue go numb. So that's like D8! Should be okay, though--doc's gonna leave the roots behind since the risk is too great.

But otherwise I'm soooo done and ready to get them out!

And basically I dunno how I'll be in the recovery stages, if I'll just be in a drugged stupor or maybe able to post. xD But if I feel up to posting, expect loopy posts! Fair warning!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Good luck and I'm glad to see you're finally getting that surgery done!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

Yikes. Good luck!! Hope everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery and you get to eat lots of sorbet and other cold and tasty things while you recover! xoxo <3

Ethereal-Star

Ice cream and frozen yogurt too. Good luck with it! No stress about posting either. You just take care of you. ;)

Lion

Teeth are always a sensitive subject.  But we all wish you well, Rhi!  Paws crossed all goes well, and recovery is speedy!  (:

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

SilmeriaElemred

I had one of my wisdom teeth being removed a year ago since it occasionaly got infected.

It was removed while an infection was going on and was sick for a good few days. I was not permitted to consume dairy products though :( Since that prevents the wounds from healing better so be aware.
For me it sucks since I have a serious dairy addiction but yea...

good luck and hopefully you will recover well.

Rhindeer

THANK YOU GUYS! *____*

I have no idea if I'll be allowed dairy or not! Which is okay, because I don't actually eat a lot of dairy anyway. >_> But. That could be tricky since it looks like a lot of my options are like...yogurt and pudding. |: And maybe some soups. And like smoothies. xD My biggest challenge will be not eating spicy stuff FOR A WHILE. DDDD8 I EXIST ON MEXICAN FOOD. *SOBS*

AND NOW IT'S THE DAY BEFORE AND NOW I'M NERVOUS. |:

Is it weird I wasn't nervous at all for my appendectomy but I'm nervous for this? Mainly because I've never had a tooth pulled ever. But I'd also never had an organ cut out. >_> I guess I am just a bit more squicked about mouth stuff. Also I was very sleep deprived and very drugged by the time I got in for surgery for my appendicitis, lmao.

I ALSO BLAME MY MANAGER FOR THIS ANXIETY BECAUSE he went and told me about how some people don't respond to anesthesia and FEEL EVERYTHING while paralyzed. |: Thank you, friend. Then again, he asked if I wanted to hear the creepy surgery-related thing and I said "YES TELL ME THE CREEPY THING" and he was like "are you suuuure?" and I went "YES I CAN TAKE IT TELL MEEEE!" and then he told me.

-____-

Stupid, Rhi, stupid. Me and my big dumb morbid curiosity.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Ethereal-Star

I've had three of four wisdom teeth pulled several years ago. The last one my dentist didn't feel it necessary to remove it, although perhaps later on it might need to be taken out, IDK.

Hah, well try not to let what your manager said bother you too much but since I don't know what it is he told you, I can't say more on that. But good luck and all! And no dairy would be torture for me. Gallon a day drinker of milk here after all. :D Although not much for pudding though. Nor Yoplait either. But I do lurve my moo juice.

Take a deep breath and relax is all I can say! Again, best wishes! ;)

Rhindeer

Looool so its ben awful xD iwould prefer another apendectpomy!

I can't take my pain meds becayse i puke evrythink up. |: i was guven an inti nausea med aaand...i puked that up too. So far im manating to keep down the uh 5 sipsnof gattorade ive taken over the last 2 hours so tyats good! Ahahaha.

But yeah. Nothin beats puking up blood. I gave myself a nosebleed from vomintign so much.

Hopefully tomorrow will be  abetter day!! The anestesia apparentlybhates me. I cant take my pain meds without some food in my stomack. Siiiigh. Ice packs help though. But yeah. Even  atiny nibble of pudding or soup = BADNESS.

Draconian

))):

Poor RhiRhi.

I will draw you pretty things! Maybe it will make you smiiiile a little bit.

I wish you many more sips of gatorade with no vomiting.

Rhindeer

I ljme pretty thingsss! I will smile on the insidke since the gauze chunks just make me  achipmunk hoardingbl for tehbwinter! XDD you are too sweet. <333

5 gatorade sips. ;__; tahts all ive had. And i still feel nauseated. And its the wooost because it makes my tooth hole sbleed when i vomit. wtf anti nause amed yourebsupposed to mak em enotbdo the thing i feel so betrayed.

Bless my mom thouh. I painted the bathroom with blood. I felt so bad. @__@

And Noa's being all protecyive which is cute. Hasnt left my side. Though she barked at me when i came home because lolol i look so ridiculous. And probably like a legit walkingbdead zombie, deformedbface andnall |: mom tok a pic right after i woke so i'll sharenehen im coherent and can...sit up on my own. |:

kleineklementine

(Hope you feel better soon! That sounds like no fun!)

Draconian

=D

WHADDAYA WANT RHI.

Are you coherent enough to tell me what sort of pretty drawings you want?

NEVERMIND 8D I HAVE AN IDEA.

Lion

Oh Rhi, I feel so bad with all the snickering I did reading your posts.  D:  Feel better soon.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

SilmeriaElemred

Ahw poor Rhi :( Hopefully you will feel better soon :(

They removed them all right?

Here they will never take out more then two on the same day in this country >< But at the least they will never bother you again.

Rhindeer

Don't feel bad snickering, ill probably snicker at this when im done being miserable xDDD

Almost lost my gatorade last night--but didnt! Small victories? Maybe!
7 tiny sips! Maybe today I'll actually like...eat. |: and be able to take my meds. And drink more than 7 sips. And keep it all down! *__*

Yessss they took all 4. There have been many moments since yesterday morning where I've thought, "I done fucked up." >__> I severely underestimated how much this would suck. All my coworkers gave such happy stories. Now I feel they were all dirty LIES!

SilmeriaElemred

I suppose it depends on the person how they feel afterwards.
Most likely because it is a rather heavy procedure they do not take all teeth here in one go. I still need my remaining bottem one removed at some point too.. ugh xD

but... when that is done it will not be infected when it is taken out xD

Rhindeer

Ahahaah oh good! Infections suck. |:

4 in one go is a little crazy. |:

Buuuut I am drinking almond milk! Success!  Read that a reason for my nausea may have been ALL THAT BLOOD I DRANK during surgery. Because man was that a lot of blood. Milk apparently neutralizes that? Even the fake milk I drink.

Yaaay! XD

Now my face is just pain. |: People keep being like, wow, you're a champ doing this without painkillers and I'm just like (in my head, since I can't talk well) NOT BY CHOICE.

SilmeriaElemred

xD
yea it could be the blood.

could be the milk is fixing that. but not sure, some people get sick drinking that stuff

just take it easy :)

Lion

You'll be back in tip top shape, in a jiffy.  As every old timer would say.

I thought most wisdom teeth procedures only took 2 at a time to leave you one side to eat with.  But hey  Extreme Rhi is Extreme!!! *puts on mirrow shades B]*

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn