Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A few ideas

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, October 10, 2015, 06:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

Just some plotting prompts I've come up with at some point or another. Figured I'd share them and see if anyone wanted to help turn one of these into a fun series of threads.

Hyoitian Plague:
A strange plague is sweeping through Hyoite and the surrounding area. The populace is beginning to worry. Some are trying to find a remedy, others are profitting.

Combat Tourney:
The local lord of [insert province/duchy/fife/etc. here] has decided to hold a tournament open to all challengers to find the greatest fighter in their realm. Winner gets twenty acres of land, some money and exemption from taxes for ten years.

Uthlyn Crime Ring/Mafia:
Rumors have been going around about a group of shady guards and business owners that suppposedly are the real power in the the city. Could they have a bit of truth to them?

Dungeon Crawling Galore:
An ancient city has been recently discovered in [insert country or moutain range]. Do you dare wake the dead from the slumber? What treasures lie within?

Jounin64

I'm actually doing my own tourney thread that I think has died out, but I'd always be interested in joining another. I could enter Hajime, Evangeline, or Nezhir for that

For the Crime Ring I could Enter Aldwin, Lynette, or Alphonse (Aldwin could see them as a threat or potential ally to The Clinic)

And for the Plague I could enter Carver or Reed who would be willing to help or Lord Rhys who would try to profit off it

CrystalRose

Ooh, those sound interesting ^.^

For the plague, I do have one character in Hyoite (or however you spell it ;-;). Her name is Cecelia Dyrn, and I'm actually not too sure what she would do in a plague situation.

For the dungeon crawling, Elysia Caravas would certainly go to the city if she was hired to go as someone's healing companion.

Klezmer Gryphon

Nightmare

I would be interested in a few of these. Off the top of my head, these seemed like the most practical choices for me:

I could offer Cassandra for some sort of combat tournament. She's a very talented fighter with a lot of tricks up her sleeve, as well as some badass armor and weapons xD

For the Uthlyn Crime Ring, I could offer Kira. Though she technically lives in Zantaric, she has had to travel all over the continent for different jobs (all of which involve some sort of criminal activity, whether it's drug smuggling, assassination, kidnapping, etc.) so it wouldn't be too hard to have her get connected to this crime ring in some way.

I have a few new character concepts in the making that might fit some of these as well, but I'll wait until I've finished them to bring those ideas up.