Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bugs of a Feather (JackieCat)

Started by Wicked Basket, October 18, 2015, 11:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

"I no leave," he told her. "Kept here."

She then said something about being smaller and going out. He assumed that meant being a mosquito again. Hopefully she didn't bite his back again.

"Take bed," Alsake said patting the bed and standing. "Rest here. Not soft, but something."

JackieCat

"Thank you for the offer," she said. "But I don't want to risk being seen.  I'll fly out and scout around, then rest and eat in some hidden area in the city, then come back tomorrow morning, does that sound okay?"

She still wasn't sure what they'd do even once she knew a route out, how were they supposed to even get a key in the first place?
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Wicked Basket

"Okay," Alsake replied a little disappointed that he would be alone again.

JackieCat

Ariznim bit her lip at his tone, and recognized it as one she had often taken when people left her.  She stepped forward and put a hand gently on his shoulder. "Don't worry," she said. "I'll be back as soon as possible."

Then she retreated once again into the corner, transforming, with no little effort, into a small mosquito again.  By the time she was finished, nearly ten minutes later, she was huffing ad puffing, well, as much as a mosquito could.

She stood there, tiny, for a second before taking off and flying through the bars and out of the cell.  She flew back and forth down the halls, looking for the way out where a man as big as Alsake could escape.  She found the regular way out, for the slavers, but there were about fifteen guards around.

She found the way into the arena, and another way out, this way only had ten guards.  Ariznim sighed, this felt hopeless!

Then she saw it.  It was a small tunnel, a gutter, and it led out of the hall and down into the sewers.  The only problem was there were five guards down in the sewers and the tunnel might not be big enough for Alsake.  The mosquito flew back to the man and looked him over, then back to the tunnel.  It would be a tight fit, but he might be able to make it.  And if he could take the guards, with Ariznim's help, then they were set!

She wanted to tel the man right now, but she was too exhausted to transform even halfway now, so she flew out into the city to eat and sleep.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: