Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Dragon Queen vs the Stonefist (Jounin64)

Started by Saber-Five, August 27, 2015, 02:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Herah gritted her teeth, at the torment this Aveline was unleashing. First an agonizing scream than the the tramp's nails digging into her skin. Any average fighter would be broken by this point but Herah wasn't one and she took the punishment with stubborn stride. Still she admitted to herself that this Dragon Queen is proving to be a force of nature and actually wondered for the first time who will win in this clash.

When Aveline suggested she could join her, Herah with a questioning look that revealed her sutble features on the face.

"I fight for myself, what could you possibly offer in return that would benefit me?

Jounin64

"Your power, speed, stamina...it can all greatly improve like this!!!' Aveline unleashes a flurry of knee strikes to Herah's jaw. "All you need to do is swear loyalty to me."

Saber-Five

Upon being struck in such fearsome manner in the jaw, Herah fell backward, grasping her lower mouth. Many in the crowd above were stunned, they never seen the merc forced down like that before. Aveline's followers seeing the sight cheered their queen on, inspired her power. Meanwhile Herah looked to her foe, with a look that she was impressed.

The moment she finished speaking Herah jumped back up and threw handful of sand right at Aveline's eyes. As it stunned the dragoness Herah grabbed her head in a front facelock and then fell back, driving the Aveline's head into the ground. When finished she sat on top of Aveline then pinned the human's arms and legs with her own. She looked down at Aveline and with a smirk repiled.

"Interesting offer, but you're going to try harder to convince me."

Jounin64

"Ahhhhhhhh!! Hahahahahaha! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!" A red aura shrouds Aveline as she powers through Herah's lock and throws her off.

She stomps on her ankles then holds her down by her standing on her loincloth. She look down at her, eyes glowing red and baring a menacing grin. "Do you doubt my power now?"

Saber-Five

Herah struggled against the dragnoness' hold but couldn't break free, her strength was fading away. This lady was sheer crazy, yet the orcish half-breed envied the power being unleashed. She wanted it for herself! Herah Stonefist looked back up to her opponent.

"I am yours." She finally said and then her eyes closed as unconsciousness finally claimed her body. Many in the crowd roared upon Aveline, chanting her title Dragon Queen over and over. Then a baldish man in fur clothes, the village elder looked down toward the victor and proclaimed.

"Well done your highness, now it is custom the victor can claim a defeated foe as a prize. Herah knows of this and will accept it upon awaking."

Jounin64

After she calms down and her power fades Aveline stands over her opponent with a smug grin. "You were a worthy adversary...I'd say worthy enough to become a blood child." It took a fair group of villagers to carry Herah to the local clinic, but they finally manged it. In the mean time Aveline changed back into her normal clothes and basked in her followers praise.

Hours have passed since the fight and Aveline heard news that Herah was beginning to awake. Strolling over to the clinic Aveline found the barely conscious body. Standing over her Aveline bared a mischievous grin. "Oh I have an offer for you." She purrs.

Saber-Five

Herah was slowly woke from her forced slumber. She laid in a simple bed with bandages covering her chest, stomach, and arms. Her eyes kept opening and closing for the first minutes until she spotted a familiar figure standing over her...again

The dragon tramp Herah realized as she listen to Aveline speak. Slightly annoyed, Herah thought she already told Aveline that she will be in her service. Unless there is something else the self-proclaimed didn't mentioned earlier.

"I'm listening." Herah replied.

Jounin64

Aveline took one step back and paces back and forth, hands clasped behind her baring that same grin. "You were a worthy opponent, the only other person who can make me draw power from my dragon blood is my second in command. I'm still in need of commanders for my order and your cutthroat brutality is just what I need."

Aveline stops pacing and extends her hand out. "So what do you say? Do you want to be my first Bloodchild and make history once I conquer Adela?"

Saber-Five

Conquer Adela?! She must be really intoxicated with her own dragon blood or something. Herah thought to herself. Still the merc reminded herself tha Aveline had proven to be quite powerful perhaps she could fulfill her grand ambition. Also be a high level commander of an army, that sounds interesting. Whether her new employer succeeds or not it should be fun, the half-breed decided.

Herah Stonefist, keeping her curious gaze upon the Dragon Queen and then clasped Aveline's offered hand with her own.

"You got yourself a deal, your dragoness." The sword for hire quipped and added.

"I'll be content as long I get that power you promised and have my pick of the loot and some good fights. Also servants to "play" with it, would be nice too." Herah viciously smiled at the last comment.

Jounin64

"Oh you will get all of that." Aveline sadistically chuckles "I knew I would like you, just when you go play with those servants make sure you don't leave me out of the fun."

Still grasping Herah's hand she picks her up. "Now follow me, and I will have the ritual set up for you."