Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

All In A Days Work [M]

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2015, 01:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Trest accepted the dozen but as they neared a second he was growing more possessive as he growled, "Nineteen... twenty... twenty one..."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Jynx smiled, the growl in his voice sending a little shiver down her back. She pulled away slightly, eyes glinting down at him.

"If you want the rest, you're going to have to come and get them."

visualspice

ANd he grabbed her wrist firmly.
"Oh..? I'm pretty sure that's not how a debt is paid.." he went on, smirk tugging leftward on his cheek.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Hmm..." She debated pulling away from him a little more, then relented, "Oh, alright. But I still think you've asked a rather high price."

Jynx dipped to nuzzle at his neck, then moved back to his lips. "Twenty two...twenty three..."

She let the counting fall off as she started to get lost in the touch, the feel of him against her.

visualspice

She wasn't the only one to get lost. Trest was no where near finished with his counting when they were all over each other again. And he was moving hard and fast, body building up heat and sweat as his lips claimed her again and again. His body did the same.

DragonSong

Jynx rolled them over with a groan so his body covered hers completely, relishing the warmth. She tucked her face into the curve of his shoulder to muffle soft cries and gasps of passion as he laid claim to her yet again, marking him with her nails and teeth as he did.

visualspice

He didn't stop until he was thoroughly through, making a mess inside, and out of her as he rolled to lay beside her, panting heavily.
"I think.." he went on through labored breaths. "You might still owe me a dozen kisses.."
And he turned to her, face cracking into a smile as his blue eyes danced with mischief.

DragonSong

Jynx laughed herself and turned onto her side to face him. "That so?" She nuzzled her nose against his, breath tickling his lips as she whispered, "Well, I suppose I do owe you for all your hospitality."

Another dozen kisses- maybe a few more than that, she lost count- and she flipped back onto her side in the curve of his body, sighing contentedly.

"I gotta say, Trest, you certainly know how to show a lady a good time."

visualspice

Trest nestled in beside her and grinned, closing his eyes.
"I try."

DragonSong

"Mmph." She grinned and turned her face into his rib cage, blowing a ticklish breath over his skin before sitting up with a reluctant huff and glancing around. "Y'know, much as I hate to say it, we really are going to have to move sometime."

visualspice

"That's funny... it feels like you've said that numerous times before," came his reply, a mirthful grin stretched across his lips.

DragonSong

Jynx rolled her eyes at him and shoved his shoulder lightly. "Yes, and each time it gets more true- you keep distracting me."

She made a valiant effort to get to her feet, then a shiver wracked her body and she glanced around for her clothes.

visualspice

Trest just lay there, studying her for a time. But when he saw her shiver, he moved and suddenly she'd feel his warm arms around her as he brought her close.

DragonSong

It was nearly impossible not to melt into him, an entirely unconscious sigh of contentment bubbling out of her.

"You really don't want me to get up, do you?" she huffed teasingly, cuddling against his chest.

visualspice

"No," he admitted with a smirk. "You smell nice and you're soft." And he nuzzled into her with his face, as if that might bury away his problems. Well, it at least worked well in the moment, anyway.

DragonSong

Jynx giggled and nuzzled back against him. "Treeest," she whined playfully. "C'mon. We have to move eventually." She danced her fingers over his side, tickling lightly.

visualspice

"And? We'll do it.... Eeventually!"

DragonSong

She chuckled again and rolled her eyes, mock scowling at him. "You cannot keep me captive forever!" she proclaimed dramatically, making a showy attempt to get up.

visualspice

Trest smirked.
"Oh no? I'm the bad guy, remember? So of course I can!"

DragonSong

Jynx smirked as she crouched over him, hands braced to either side of his head.

"You're not the villain here," she murmured, voice low and eyes glinting gold. She ducked down to kiss him, quickly, then made to stand. "C'mon, we should at least put some clothes on."