Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

All In A Days Work [M]

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2015, 01:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

But he caught her hand, held it strong, before pulling her back down ontop of him and gave her a kiss intenser than the sun.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Mph!" Jynx's eyes widened a bit and she tensed, then relaxed slowly into the kiss. "Trest..." She tried to pull away with a soft groan. "Goddamnit, man, I need to put some clothes on," she laughed.

visualspice

He smiled, affectionately before stealing another kiss and giving her ass a pat.
"Fine." he rolled his eyes. "If you insist." But he wasn't going to NOT pout about it.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Jynx groaned playfully and gave him another quick peck. "Don't give me that look. We've spent all day doing...this," she chuckled as she finally stood, stretching her arms over her head.

visualspice

"And?" he asked, raising his brows and grinning broadly. "Is your throat that sore from all the screaming?"

He was such the gentleman. But who could resist a man with such blue eyes and a sweet face as his? He was too handsome and charming for his own good sometimes.

DragonSong

"You fucker," she laughed, swatting at his arm. "Y'know, you were doing some screaming yourself," she pointed out, just a little smug. "Go on, get dressed you great lump."

She offered her hand to help him up.

visualspice

He took her hand, but pulled her close, stealing another kiss before leaning down to kiss the top of her hand, and then finally, he stood with a disgruntled sigh.
"Fine." He'd rather not. She kept his sex drive jogging.

DragonSong

Jynx made a small noise of surprise- though honestly she couldn't figure out why she was surprised at this point- then smiled and turned her head to kiss his cheek as he stood.

"You said something about letting me borrow a change of clothes," she noted with an impish little smile. "Of course, I could always head back to my room at the inn, grab a spare set. I'd be gone for a while..."

visualspice

"And that's why you'll wear something of mine. Come on." he gave her a wink and lead the way, straight to his room where slick leather suits and other fine clothing could be seen. It was strange how he was noble, but not really, but made enough criminal money to dress like a noble anyway.

"I'm thinking green.. or maybe purple?" he went on, pulling out a silken shirt and holding them towards her and looking at her, then the mirror and back to her and the clothes again.
"Although... I'm still liking the bare skinned look the best," he went on, smirking at her through the mirror as he went to look at more of his clothes.

DragonSong

Jynx laughed quietly and took the first shirt he offered, slipping it on. It fell to about mid-thigh, and the sleeves were too long for her. She looked like a child dressing up in her mother's clothes.

But it smelled like him, so she couldn't really find it in her to care. She snuggled the fabric closer to her body surreptitiously, glancing at Trest out of the corner of her eye. "I know you do," she muttered with an eye roll. "But frankly it gets a little chilly after a while."

visualspice

He snorted because well, he was still naked.
"There are worse fates in life."

DragonSong

She huffed and moved up behind him to wrap her arms around his waist. "You could put some clothes on, y'know," she laughed quietly, pressing a kiss to the curve of his spine.

visualspice

"What? And take away more chances for you to admire this sweet body?" he teased, posing for her to show off just how 'sexy' he could be. Of course, he also looked ridiculous, (even if he was sexy) as he did so.

DragonSong

"Oh my gods." Jynx laughed and rolled her eyes at him. "You are an idiot," she informed him, chuckling.

With a wicked grin, she stopped his posing by grabbing a handful of his ass and rocking up onto her toes to kiss him. "Mind you, a cute idiot. But an idiot."

visualspice

He smirked.
"A rich idiot, if anything. A dastardly villian... Which I think is the perfect match for a girl like you," he countered, stealing a kiss.

DragonSong

"A girl like me?" She pressed a hand to her chest and widened her eyes. "Why, whatever do you mean, sir? I don't think I like what you're insinuating." She worked to drop her thieves' cant accent as she spoke, eyes glinting.

visualspice

"Trust me," he stole another kiss. "You do."

DragonSong

"Mmm...that so?" She smiled at him, something between dreamy and wicked, then shook her head and tried to focus.

"Damn. I have to work today, Trest, quiet stalling me," she laughed, shoving his chest lightly.

visualspice

"Work?" he guffawed, "What kind of a work does a lady actually have?"

DragonSong

She chuckled again. "A lady? You do remember who you're talking to, right?" She rolled her eyes. "I still have a...certain piece of sparkle I need to acquire. The sooner the better."