Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

All In A Days Work [M]

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2015, 01:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"And here I thought you were after my sparkle." And he moved to get dressed as well.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Jynx rolled her eyes and smiled a bit. "Nah, that was just a bonus."

She waited until he was dressed, then darted in for a quick kiss. "So. Where does Nell live exactly?"

visualspice

"Why, so you can kill her?" he jested, grabbing her by the wrist to keep her close. But then he answered her, even if he still didn't sound so serious.
"The Northern strip. You know, the area where you're either not too bad or not too good. Gotta have some degree of money, usually illegally found; but I suppose that much detail doesn't matter."
Hell, his own empire wasn't by innocent money by any means.
But then he frowned through a smile as he looked her over.
"She won'tbe happy to see you."
And less so in his clothes.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

She scoffed. "Right, because I'm so concerned with her opinion of me." Eyes glinting, she added, "Anyway, the plan was to not let her see me. I'll just slip in, grab what I need, and slip out. Easy as winking."

Teasingly, she baited, "Don't supposed you'd want to help me out with that?" Her lips were quirked up at one corner, obviously not expecting him to take that seriously.

visualspice

He raised his brows.
"I offered... but are you trying to use me to kill off my ex girlfriend.. I mean I get the whole 'you adore me so much you're obsessed now and can't let anyone else ever say they've laid claim to me ever, not once since you know you want me to be your one and only forever' or something," he went on with a smirk. "But in all seriousness... what were you thinking?" he folded his arms across his chest, and gave her a skeptically playful look. But it was still skeptical! He knew she didn't like Nell...

DragonSong

Jynx snorted. "I'm not planning on killing her," she muttered with a dry look in his direction. "She may be a bitch, but she's done nothing to warrant a death sentence, as far as I can tell."

She chose to ignore his teasing. With a shrug, she added, "I just need the amulet. That's what I came for in the first place, and if she has it, I need to steal it." Simple as that.

visualspice

"Fine, fine, I'll be your chaperone," he went on with a playful reluctant tone. He offered out his arm. "Shall we take my carriage, milady?"

DragonSong

She took the offered arm with a giggle. "You have a carriage? That's pretty ritzy, m'lord."

visualspice

"Actually, I don't." The idea made him laugh. "But I have a horse... two of them in fact, well three, but the last one is on her death bed." He gave a shake of his head. "I might be well off, but carriages aren't really my style."

DragonSong

Jynx grinned. "Good. Not sure I would have known what to do with myself in a carriage," she chuckled.

Quirking an eyebrow, she added playfully, "It's been a while since I've ridden a horse that wasn't demonic. Hope I haven't lost the knack for it."

visualspice

He raised a brow as he lead the way.
"Not demonic?" he smirked. "I'm pretty sure a curseless horse ought to be a breeze... Though Chansey can be a bit of a stubborn one, I'll let you ride on Delancy." He leaned in close to whisper, "She offers a much smoother ride."

DragonSong

She snorted and twisted her head to steal a kiss. "Were you trying to make that seductive? Because you are ridiculous," she informed him, chuckling.

visualspice

"What?" he snorted. "No!" laughing, he took her hand. "If anything, I wanted to let you know your place. Stewart is my best horse and... naturally, I'm the only one to ride him."

DragonSong

"Oh, well consider me put in my place." Jynx put a hand to her heart, making her eyes wide and fluttering her lashes at him as she twined her fingers through his.

visualspice

He gave her a lopsided grin, "Good!" And stole a kiss. "Can't have you getting out of place alright." and he stole a movement, adjusting just a bit of his clothing that she wore. His smile was still crooked, but delightfully so.

DragonSong

Jynx had to resist the urge to lean in for another kids. Good gods, she hadn't been this touchy with a man since...

Well. Ever.

Shaking her head at herself, she squeezed his hand gently and crinkled her nose up at him. "C'mon, let's get moving then. You think you can distract Nell while I slip in and grab what I need?"

visualspice

Trest chuckled as they moved nearer toward the stable.
"Distract her? Sure... but you might not like the how."
A low jab but then again, he liked getting those sort of reactions from her. Where as Nell, when he'd try to tease her, she could turn out down right mean, but Jynx....
He felt almost as if they had some sort of mutual, natural connection. In tone, in talk...
and who knew- maybe in love. At least certainly in bed.

DragonSong

She narrowed her eyes and growled at him playfully. "Watch yourself," she warned, quirking an eyebrow. "I could always find another bed to share for the rest of my stay."

She didn't mean it, and she had a feeling he knew it. Still, she felt like she had to say something snarky- it just wasn't in her to not respond to the jab.

Taking his hand, she tugged him gently toward the door. "C'mon, we're burning daylight."

visualspice

Burning up daylight didn't seem like a bad thing, but they were already walking into the stables now and Trest gestured towards his horses.
"Chancey is the stubborn, grey muled colored horse over there with the speckled nose. The dark brown one is Stewart. But yours," he gestured towards a vanilla peppered one. "That's Delancy." he smirked and gave the horse's nose a pet. "They looked antsy," he mused. He smirked back at Jynx. "Guess we came at a good time. Come on!" And he guided the horse out infront of Jynx. "Keep in mind she's an older lady. Not old, just older."

DragonSong

Jynx eyes the animal warily. "Noted." She offered her hand to the mare, hoping the animal wouldn't be too skittish of her.

Part of the reason she only rode Nightmare was because the hell-horse was the only one that wasn't afraid of her. She sometimes wondered if they could sense her connection with Ilieth- animals had never avoided her before her contract.