Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

All In A Days Work [M]

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2015, 01:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Despite feeling the full brunt of her fury, there was the littlest smirk amongst his winced expression as he looked at her.
"Oh?" his voice was changing, something awkward, stiff- to something a little more playful, more.. Hawk-like.
"So you're telling me you accept this marriage I threw at you?"

Yeah, he was an ass. A master of deflection- and of course couldn't be content at just a confession right there and had to keep on poking the fires.

"Go to a little church, get up some real paper work..."

Why couldn't he stop? His lips kept moving. The wrong words, but of his choosing...
Why couldn't he just....

"There's a chapel just down the street."

Maybe he just wanted her to end him.
Would be the easier thing to do now, wouldn't it? Then again, was the Hawk really the type to take it all down easy street?

He didn't know. He was at his limits, and she was pushing his only out away and her intensity, this sincerity..
He didn't know why he couldn't just say something humbled or kind right on back.

Then again.
He wouldn't be Hawk, now would he?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"No."

Where Trest's voice rose to a roar when he was angry, Jynx's dropped to a low menace of a growl. She wrapped her hand in the collar of his shirt and pulled him down until they were almost nose to nose. "I'm not playing this game with you right now," she hissed. But despite the rage in her voice and the fire in her eyes there was something...something softer around the lines of her mouth. Close to vulnerable.

"I have accepted a lot of things from much worse men than you, Hawk. Worse men. Because despite how hard you're trying to make me forget it right now, you are a good man. You're an idiot and you're infuriating and you've walked us into a mess that might even make the goddamn demon deals take a backseat for a minute, but you are a good man, and I'm done accepting less from you today."

She pulled him a little closer, her breath ghosting across his lips as she continued softly, "We can go back to this tomorrow. We can play and pretend neither of us cares and snipe at each other until it feels like maybe we both hurt a little less. But right now, I need you to talk to me. And this isn't an ultimatum, because we don't have a goddamn choice anymore. I'm with you whether you like it or not."

She took a breath, hands shaking. Her voice lowered to a rasping whisper, "And if I'm going to marry you, you are going to get down on your knee and ask me."

visualspice

His expression seemed not to flinch, something stirring ever deeper within his eyes. But his eyes never once left hers, despite her simmering words and charges and demands. Instead, he leaned in to steal a kiss, quick one, as he did value his life. And sighed as he looked into her face, into her eyes and simply said,

"Didn't I do something with a demon that should exempt me from the knee thing?"

Yeah, he went there.
And he gave her his little smirk, the one that dimpled his cheeks and lifted just a single brow and made him all the more cocky in his stance.

"Besides I mean.. technically... TECHNICALLY... they now think we're already married so..." He gave her a shrug, still looking at her.
"And I mean look at what you got here," he gestured down at his entire body, laying it out there just for her. "You know how many women want this?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Low. Fucking. Blow.

Fine. He wanted to play dirty, she would play dirty. But she was getting some goddamn honesty out of him if it killed her.

Jynx smiled sweetly at him, then hooked her ankle behind his leg and dropped him to the floor. She landed straddling his hips, her hand in his collar moving up to grab his wrist and pin it above his head as she leaned over him.

“I am very much aware,” she crooned. It was a dangerous sound. She felt wild and overheated and desperately, frantically lonely all at once. “But, husband mine, you’ve just settled on me, haven’t you? Just. Me.”

She laid her other hand on his chest and leaned in to peck his cheek. She would take tiny victories. And she was determined to take at least one. “So. Trest.” She kissed his jaw, then his throat, where she let her teeth scrape lightly against his skin. “If you want me...to play along...to be your wife...”

Each pause was accompanied by another kiss, her body pressed torturously close to his without ever really offering something like satisfaction. Keeping a fraction of space between them. “Ask me...nicely...” Her kisses traced his throat, his collar, his jaw, even his ear, but she never brought her mouth to his. Not until the last, when she hovered there, a breath away from a true kiss.

“To marry you.”

visualspice

When being dealt a hand, she sure knew how to make it seem like a winner. Sure knew how to make him feel like a winner.

Marriage?
Settling down?
Sure didn't seem bad if it was a woman like her.

His eyelids hung down like hoods, teeth sinking into his own as he squirmed in anticipation beneath her.

"Keep this up," he went on, sealing a full on, heating kiss laced with a wrestling hot tongue. "You might actually see me beg for it."

DragonSong

"Ah ah ah." Smirking, she pulled away from the kiss—pretending she wasn't growing more desperate herself by the moment—and leaned back so she could take his other hand and pin it above his head as well.

"What kind of girl do you take me for?" she crooned with a slow, smug smile. "Haven't you heard I'm a married woman? The audacity."

She leaned down again, some of the teasing bled from her voice as she whispered, "I don't need you to beg, Trest. I just need you to ask me."

Just ask. Just admit this means something to you. Let me mean something to you.

She kissed the bridge of his nose lightly and repeated, "Just ask." A kiss to his cheek. "Ask me, and I'd give you anything I could." Once again she brought her mouth to his, so close that their lips brushed as she spoke, but still refusing to initiate a proper kiss. "Ask me, Trest. Just ask me. Let me help you."

visualspice

As hot as it was.
As heated was his need.
Her words kept pressing into him, drowning him and soaking deep beneath his skin.
His mind whirled at her statements, finding his eyes having closed when he instinctively let out a whimpering moan.

But then he went quiet, he went still, and slowly opened his eyes to search hers.

Words failed to form, yet it seemed he knew, or showed there was something he wanted to say.

But then he said it.

"Would you?"
A curious curl twitched on the left side of his lips.
His eyes spoke more than the two words of his question.

DragonSong

She thought about pressing further. Just for a moment. Just to make him squirm a little bit longer. He certainly deserved it, after all that.

But she’d asked, and he’d given her what she wanted. And she had promised. Sort of.

So instead of demanding, “Would I what?” Jynx released one of his wrists so she could cup her palm against his cheek and pressed a little closer.

“I would,” she breathed against his mouth, and finally, finally kissed him.

It wasn’t a gentle sort of kiss. It was heat and desperation and panic and something else she was still too afraid to voice where he could hear. She laid claim to him with the determination of a dying woman, parting her lips against his and allowing herself to relax and close that fraction of space she’d been holding between them so that every inch of her body pressed to his. Her other hand slid down to his chest, fingers curling in the fabric of his shirt, and she groaned quietly as she pressed closer, held him tighter, kissed him harder.

Stay, a tiny voice in the back of her mind pleaded. Just stay. Let us have this, just for a little while. Please don’t push me away again. Let me in. Let me help.

visualspice

A hungered growl rumbled from his throat the moment their bodies began to seal, his own lips kissing back with hungered passion as he felt his body move. His free hand found her hip, pressing her roughly against him as he tried to fuck her through their clothes as he moaned over and over again between kisses.

"So you're going to be my Lady Arristaire."

Something electrical zinged through his body at the words. It was fear, it was playful... and so many other things he couldn't identify at once. But one thing each of his heated kisses admitted to-
Was that it was certainly something he wanted, because his lips and body were unforgiving, and he wouldn't let her go until he had every last inch.

DragonSong

Lady Arristaire.

His Lady Arristaire.

"Yes," Jynx gasped against his mouth, then groaned as he pressed up into her and sensation zinged through her body. She panted lightly, rolling her hips harshly against his as she kissed him over and over. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, gods yes."

She pulled away for a moment, just long enough to undo the buttons of his shirt she still wore, letting it fall open and hang loosely off her shoulders. She wasn't wearing anything underneath it. She rocked against him again, scrabbling at the waistband of his trousers and whining, needy, when her fingers fumbled. She kissed his lips, his nose, his cheek, his jaw, his throat, anything she could reach.

"Trest." His name was a whimper as she frantically tried to rid them of the last barriers of clothing. "Trest—Trest, please, more, please..."

visualspice

His lips were hungered, hands roaming, pulling, peeling clothing off without a second thought or glance. Her own clothes were much easier to peel away than his own, mouth and hands exploring the soft warm flesh as he moaned against her, his own eagerness adding a soft whimper to those until he finally was able to kick off his own pants that most annoyingly, still stuck to one foot as they draped across the side of the bed.

But his desires were free and only then did his blue eyes meet to hers as lust and so many other emotions burned within them.

"We're a dangerous match." His words were husky and half growled before he moved to smother his lips over hers, tongue spreading her mouth open to wrestle hers with need as his eager body prodded hers for entry.

And then he was in. And he couldn't stop moving. It was too much, the sensation that flooded throughout his body in an insane thirst of heat and need.

"Gods," he panted, a hand grasping the bed as he moved harder and faster into her as he pressed his forehead against hers and kept ramming into her, again and again.

DragonSong

That was certainly one way to put it: a dangerous match.

They were. They really, really were. Not just in this—in everything.

She shifted to help him remove the last of their clothes, but the moment they were out of the way she had her arms around him again, holding him close and turning her face into his neck as they pressed and slid together.

Gods,” Jinx echoed him involuntarily, starting to move against him as the intensity ramped up. Her nails dragged down his back, her teeth sank into his shoulder. She wrapped herself around him and lost herself in the building heat and desperation. Her breath was coming in ragged pants and she tried to speak, but all she could get out were gasping pleas for more, harder, faster.

Their eyes locked when his brow pressed to hers and her breath hitched as she finally, finally saw something in them beyond the lust and cover of humor. “There you are,” she whispered without thinking—and kissed him, hard, muffling her cry as she tensed and shuddered against him when she reached her peak.

She kept clinging to him in the aftermath, panting and shivering as he moved against her. One hand tangled her fingers through his hair as she kissed him again, the other cupping his jaw with a shocking, almost unintentional tenderness.

“I think you’re either going to damn me or save me, Trest Arristaire.”

visualspice

Trest sighed satisfyingly through the kiss.
"Damn you or save you?" He smirked and closed his eyes, sighing contentedly again.
"Hell, if anything, I probably consumated you."
And though he smile, it seemed to waver, ever so slightly as he tensed at the thought.

Well.. they had had a lot of sex but...

No, that wasn't a concern.

DragonSong

That hurt more than it should, but she thought she knew him well enough by then to know he hadn't meant it to.

So she smiled a little sadly and shook her head before she dipped to kiss the line of his collarbone. "Not a problem, remember?"

They were still intertwined, her legs hooked around his hips and her hands resting on his shoulder and the back of his neck. She sighed and kissed him softly, pressing herself just a little closer as she did. "Feeling better?" she whispered against his skin as her lips trailed the length of his jaw to pause just beneath his ear, nipping lightly.

Gods. There was still so much hanging over them, but this...she wanted the moment to last a little longer.

visualspice

He just held her silently, sighing again.

"Depends, " he said through another sigh and turned to kiss her hair. "Maybe after another round or two..."
He smirked, eyes still closed as he lay there, a hand gently stroking her hair.

DragonSong

Jynx chuckled quietly and nuzzled into the curve of his neck. “Mm. Sure you can keep up?”

Despite the familiar tone and rhythm of their banter, she found herself lingering on the fact that they were just...holding each other. Everything with Trest was fast, bright, burning. She thought he’d only held her like this once before, and not for very long.

And to her terror, she realized how much she liked it.

“...Do we have to, um...” She bit her lip, voice soft and uncharacteristically hesitant. “Y’know. Actually...get...married? Like, with a priest and everything?” Surely forging a marriage certificate couldn’t be anymore difficult than forging her a fake identity.

Ah, shit. They had to do that, too.

Unconsciously, she tightened her arms around him, turning her head to press a kiss over the pulse point in his throat and lingering there.

visualspice

He just lay there. He didn't open his eyes. But at her question, he did raise his brows.
"Oh? Already getting cold feet?"

DragonSong

She rolled her eyes, lifting her head and bracing one hand beside his shoulder so she could lean over him. "I can't get cold feet from a fake ceremony," she pointed out dryly. "One that, might I remind you, has already happened, according to what you told your little toady." Her brow furrowed slightly and she let the fingers of her other hand card through his hair absently. "Though I suppose you could always tell 'em we're betrothed, which is what you meant... The whole thing is enough of a scandal already, isn't it?"

visualspice

Trest have a shrug and kept his eyes on hers.
"Betrothed or married... I guess I need to get my story straight and all the papers in order..."
Because as good as he was at forgeries... he wasn't sure how he could swing this one.  But all they needed was a document l, right? Forged documents were right up his alley.

DragonSong

"Yeah...and who am I supposed to be, anyway?" She sat back a bit, arms draped lazily over his shoulders as her brow furrowed thoughtfully. "You can't just marry some random woman off the street. Am I supposed to have, like...a title or something?"

Surely he was meant to marry a noblewoman of some sort, wasn't he? Just how intense would this new identity have to be?

...And how long would they have to keep this ruse up?