Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood and seeds of darkness ||Morrighan||M||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, November 09, 2015, 12:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Anise broke the kiss and let Flavia's nipples end up between her fingers gently squeezing them. ''Yes Gradius kind of fears Demonia. He has every reason to.'' Anise replied.

''I might know what he is up too. But it is no surprise if I tell you. I do know that you will be able to sleep insanely well when he is done with you and you keep showing initiative'' she said as she moved her hips. Moaning pleasurably. She clearly enjoyed this. ''And I... will let you know what he likes if I find out.'' she moaned. Not caring since nobody heard anyway. ''Fuck yes you feel good...'' she purred. ''A good mix of daring and that tiny bit of innocense. Did you know that when a vampire sucks blood during sex, both parties will experience it way stronger?''

Wild

Flavia nodded when the kiss was broken, gently squeezing her fingers around Anise's nipples.
"Mmmmm - this feels so good - Yes, I can see why Gradius fears Demonia," she replied.

She smiled when Anise spoke of ruining the surprise if she told what Gradius was planning for her. Moaning out loud in passion she kept moving her own hips against Anise, clearly enjoying the contact between them. "You feel good too," she moaned and kissed Anise again. "If you find out how I can increase his pleasure when I am with him, please let me know. I wish to make sure he won't forget me after just a couple of nights..."

The piece of information about a vampire sucking blood caught her interest. "I didn't know," she smiled. "But I am willing to test if the theory is right...."

SilmeriaElemred

Another loud swear in the form of a moan left Anise's lips and she then resumed to give Flavia's nipples a gentle carefull pinch. Curious what the vampire liked and what not. She smiled when Flavia responded regarding the drinking of the blood.

''By all means.'' Anise replied. Her neck was exposed but there were other locations Flavia could draw blood from. Breasts, even her thighs is she so wished. ''Take from wherever you want.''

Wild

Flavia smiled when Anise offered the drinking of her blood to increase sexual pleasure. As she did not want to turn Anise into a vampire, she decided to go for the smaller veins transporting blood to Anise's breasts, and she was gentle with her fangs when she placed her mouth around one of Anise's breasts.

"I think we go for the chest area then," she said softly. "Since this is only for pleasure and not for turning you."

Slowly and gently she allowed her fangs to penetrate Anise's soft skin, just enough for blood to seep through the punctuation marks, and she started moving her crotch against Anise's when she started lapping up her blood.

SilmeriaElemred

Anise released a soft gasp the moment Flavia's fangs bit through her skin. The woman did not mind a bit of pain during sex at all and when the time was right and Flavia would feel like trying it out, Anise would be sure to teach her.

If the rumors indeed were true then Flavia would be able to taste Anise's lust and how much she was turned on by this all.

Soon after the fangs had entered her Anise could feel something different. A stronger passion and dedication to please Flavia with her body causing her hips to move a little faster and her moans were a bit more audible as well.

Wild

Flavia heard Anise's soft gasp as she bit through her skin. Her blood had a sweet smell, and Flavia could indeed taste Anise's lust and how much she was turned on.

The vampire moaned in passion and moved her hips a little faster while gently lapping on Anise's blood, wanting to please her as much as she could. She felt another climax building up in her own body, but for now she wanted to pleasure Anise and give her a climax to remember.

SilmeriaElemred

''Fuck yes! YES! AHH!'' Anise moaned. Allowing her hands to roam over Flavia's body. Just like Flavia she felt another climax coming.

''I'm coming...'' Anise moaned. Placing one hand at the back of Flavia's head urging the vampire to take in more blood if she so desired and with her other hand Anise gently scratched Flavia's back. Careful to leave no marks.

Wild

"Mmmmmm, ohh yesss," Flavia moaned, caressing Anise gently while taking in more blood. "Oh fuck, I am cominnnnnnnnnnnnng!"

She let out a scream of delight when she reached the peak of her climax, but did not let up the frantic caresses of Anise's body or the gentle sucking of Anise's blood. Anise's nails against her back only increased the pleasure.  Her own hands had found Anise's womanhood again, working on her clit and inserting fingers inside her to help increasing the pleasure.

SilmeriaElemred

Anise felt Flavia's fingers at her clit again while still being in the afterwaves of her orgasm and was soon to climax again with another loud moan. Her nails now dug a little deeper.

''Ahh! Fuck yes! You learn fast, and good'' Anise moaned. Creating a bit of space between them so she could use her own fingers as well. Not building up this time but inserted three fingers whie her thumb worked on Flavia's clit

Wild

Flavia moaned passionately at the feel of Anise's nails digging a little deeper into her skin. When she on top of this also felt three of Anise's fingers inside of her and a thumb gently rubbing her clit, she gave a loud scream of passion and reached her final orgasm.

Exhausted and trembling with aftershocks she sunk into Anise's arms, smiling from utter bliss as she covered Anise's face and breasts in soft kisses.

"Oh gods, that feels good," she panted, her chest heaving when she rested and slowly started catching her breath. "You are a wonderful teacher.... I never knew it could feel this good with another woman..."

SilmeriaElemred

''I know right?'' Anise said with an innocent chuckle. ''Women are a bit more... softer to the touch. I prefer them over men. But a man has his positive sides right?'' Anise embraced Flavia warmly. She could feel the blood gently run over her breast from where Flavia had bitten her.

''You seemed to like my blood as well. It's alright though. You can take it when you need it. Feeding is not exactly a safe activity. Also I think it is healthy if you'd do more self pleasure but we will get to that another day.

Slowly and seductivly she licked her own fingers dry from Flavia's juices.

Wild

Flavia smiled when Anise spoke of women being a bit more soft to the touch. "I can see why you would prefer women," she smiled. "I still have to admit that I would welcome a man into my arms though - if he was the right kind of man. I think I still am a bit  picky about who I choose to sleep with."

She embraced Anise and caressed her hair. "I loved doing this with you though," she smiled and kissed Anise's lips lovingly. "And I will gladly let you have me again if you need me. You are wonderful."

"Your blood tastes just as lovely as you are," she smiled. "I am always very careful with whom I feed from too. My Sire warned me about drinking from just anyone. I will try to do more self pleasure another day, but right now I am fully satisfied."

She licked her own fingers clean of Anise's juices, trying to be as slow and seductive as Anise, but felt rather like a school girl trying to copy a highly admired teacher....

SilmeriaElemred

''Your Sire huh...'' she took one of Flavia's hands gently stroking it before Flavia could lick all the fingers dry. Instead, without breaking eye contact with Flavia she put the two remaining fingers individually in her mouth.

''I bet you are. First Gradius, and me... you did managed to keep up.'' Anise said. ''Come. Lets continue our bath. Would not want to smell like sex now do we. Also your Sire. If I may ask, how do you feel about him? Hate? Grateful?''

Wild

Flavia smiled and allowed Anise to lick her fingers dry. She smiled when she realized the talk of her Sire had caught Anise's interest. After all Anise had done for her, she had no reason to keep secrets for her, so she willingly shared what she knew about the man. Which was, truth be told, not very much.

(OoC: The plot thread with Flavia and her Sire has been made, but not yet finished, so much of that line of the plot is still in progress)

She gently started lathering Anise's skin with a bar of exclusive soap (she had made it herself from exotic plants from her garden), and made sure to caress Anise's skin during the lathering to make also the bath a pleasant one.

"I have quite enjoyed myself since you two arrived," she smiled and kissed Anise. "You are right, we should not smell like sex. My husband would be suspicious - and I can assure you he gives me enough trouble already..."

She smiled when she thought of her Sire, having to think a moment to put name of what she felt for him.

"My feelings for him... they are complicated..." she started. "He has a strange way of making me love him and hate him at the same time. I hate him for turning me to a vampire and thus taking my human life. But at the same time I am grateful for him turning me when I was only 18 so I did not have to grow old, you know?

My father stopped being kind to my mother the moment she lost her beauty, and I early swore that I would not waste my life on a man like that. I chose to be more independent and stronger than my mother, choosing my own path instead of doing as I am told.

But we spoke of my Sire... I hate him for turning me, for his ability to summon me anytime he wants me no matter what my own schedule is. At the same time he manage to force me to come, even if I don't want to. And the orgasms I get with him.... they are... powerful. I can't explain the ties he has laid on me, those invisible chains that binds me to him - all I know is that when he calls on me I have to obey...."

SilmeriaElemred

Anise pondered. ''It would be interesting to meet him. But with his bindings on you, you can not become free either. Maybe he should learn a lesson regarding to ask before turning someone. Of course you being young the rest of your life is benefitial but that he uses you in this fashion makes him no better then your husband.''

She enjoyed Flavia washing her skin. ''Sounds like your mother could use a taste of freedom as well but you first. Rasul is easy. All that is needed, is to either blackmail him with proof of what he does and how he is treating you. Or instead of blackmail we just allow the information to walk around. My reputation in Hell all of a sudden becomes useful in this realm. I will not hurt or kill anyone without your permission though. I will help you with revenge if that is what you wish. But you will need to decide who to do first.''

Wild

Flavia smiled by the thought of introducing Anise to her Sire. "I think a meeting between you two would be interesting," she smiled. "Perhaps I can bring you with me to one of our meetings, or perhaps arrange a meeting in one of the buildings on my estate. I don't think Rasul should know about this, as I am in enough trouble as it is without him knowing I have been turned. I still haven't found out how to tell him..."

She giggled by the thought of teaching her Sire a lesson regarding to ask before turning someone. "If anyone can teach that man a lesson it is you Anise," she said and hugged Anise tightly. "I wish I was only half as brave as you are..."

She nodded when Anise spoke of her mother. It was true that mother too could use a taste of freedom, instead of putting up with father and all his mistresses. She was grateful to have Anise here, as a wise friend to lean on for advice. She thought of her husband Rasul, wondering how she could blackmail him or find proof of what he was doing.

"Rasul once told me that neither him or I can afford to live without the other," she said. "My father gives us an annual income of 30 000 gold for the first 25 years of our marriage. And after a certain amount of years the sum is doubled. I think that is why he is so keen on keeping me even if we hate each other and don't want to be together. I have also grown accustomed to a comfortable lifestyle, and would not thrive without my little luxuries."

She thought of the possibilities Anise had offered her of revenge. "I don't think I hate Rasul and my Sire enough to kill them," she said thoughtfully. "I think a lesson to make them think twice before they hurt anyone again will do. When it comes to my father on the other hand... he sold me to this marriage, and he didn't believe me when I went to him and tried to tell him how Rasul treats me. He - my own father - called me a liar and told me to return to my husband...."

She mused for a moment, mild amusement in her eyes when Anise spoke of who to do first. "I think... My husband first, and that blasted maid Sunniva - the virgin who thinks she is better than me," she said. "Then my Sire for transforming me into a vampire and making me his slave - and at last my father. When it comes to my father I will let you do anything you please with him."

SilmeriaElemred

Anise thought briefly. ''Often in nobility marriages, there are agreedments. If you can prove Rasul has been cheating on you for example, the marriage could get canceled and he could get a sum of money. Enough to make your father bankrupt. But the same can count when there is proof you cheat on him. On that term, it is Rasul's family who needs to compensate for you. No matter how you end up, if it is luxery you wish I have plenty of money to spare and plenty of room in my mansion for you. Heck bring your mother if you wish. See if you can get your hands on the wedding contract. All those kind of agreedments should be in here. Usually if there would be a male heir it is decided which side of the family he will take over.''

She paused as she gave things more thought. ''Rasul is easy. A shamefull decease or one of his bedmaidens whom had gotten pregnant of him. It is not hard to let her testify. Could even be amusing if Rasul fucks someone and your father bumps in on him doing so but should not make things harder then needed. Evidence enough and showing Rasul that evidence, giving him options could work. One way or another he will be a good subject to talk about. Gradius could perhaps do that. I bet he is interested in Sunniva as well but I think a trip to hell would suit her. Her whole being so not just her soul. She will know female infedelity, and Gradius could remove her virgin status. She could be turned into your hand maiden. A loyal one at that. Does mean you are going to be needed with taming her.''

When Flavia was done washing her, Anise took a bar of soap and returned the favor. ''As for the sire. You've bitten me so perhaps you can pull it off to bluff you put me under a trance spell. Do make sure he does not try to turn me though. Tell him you want to do that yourself but that you wait for the right time.''

Wild

Flavia smiled when Anise spoke of her need to prove Rasul had been cheating on her. So far she only had suspicions and rumors brought to her from the servants. She had not yet actually caught Rasul in flagranti with another woman. On the other hand, she knew perfectly well that she had also cheated on Rasul, much more than only once. The list of men she had slept with started growing long.

"I think there is more than just luxury I want," she replied softly. "The freedom to sleep with anyone I wish to sleep with, the knowledge to get back at those who tries to hurt me... but the luxurious life is important to me too... I would never thrive becoming someone's slave and living in utter poverty, working with domestic chores to make a living. That lifestyle is not for me."

She smiled when Anise told her she could stay with her in her mansion, and even bring her mother with her. "I think my mother would like that..." she said softly. "I will see what I can do about the wedding contract. I am sure a smart woman like you will be able to find a loophole in it so I can break free...."

She grinned devilish when she heard Anise speaking of what kind of things she could do to Rasul. The options were all very tempting and she thought they could work out. The idea of Sunniva getting rid of her virginity and then turned into her obedient handmaiden made her grin.

"I am not certain if Rasul is fucking someone," she admitted. "He is very private and as you know he does not trust me. He wouldn't tell me about his shoe number, much less details about his love life. I do love the idea of getting him into a pressed situation though... As for Sunniva - feel free to let Gradius have fun with her in any way he wants before she returns. You are of course free to play with her too. I will of course help out in any way I can. Please let me know what to do, and I will do it."

She allowed Anise to wash her body as she listened to Anise's idea about her Sire. She had to admit that Anise was full of great ideas, and she looked forward to help pulling these pranks on the men who had  hurt her. "I love your idea about a trance spell," she said. "And relax, I will not let him turn you. I will let him know you are mine, and that I am quite possessive about what is mine. This is of course not true. I like to share what I have, but he doesn't need to know that..."

SilmeriaElemred

''Well there are various kinds of work. Being a doctor is work as well right? I do a variety of jobs myself. It keeps you fresh and learns the importance as well. Men hate it to work if their wife does nothing other then spending what he makes. I could teach you how to weave. It is soothing for the mind. And the cloth can be sold. Or you make it into clothing and sell that.''

She gently massaged Flavia's flesh whilest washing the woman's skin. ''Would you decide to join my guild, you get the freedom to sleep with whomever you wish as long as you do not get pregnant with random men. I can teach you how to hurt a person till the very core of their soul. And you can learn to take initiative on Rasul rather then allowing him to rape you over and over. If he sees you then nothing more then a convenient sex partner you can do it too with him.''

She finished washing Flavia's back and started to wash the front. Taking the opportunity to kiss her.

Wild

Flavia smiled when Anise did not seem shocked over her wish to become a doctor. Rasul had never liked the idea. "Rasul is against women getting an education and he says that only men can be doctors," she said. "He doesn't want to support me in my work in spite that I was the star student of my class. I was only a few weeks away from my graduation when  my father forced me out of school to marry Rasul."

She sighed. "He doesn't understand that it keeps me from feeling bored. It's when I feel bored I start doing all the things that annoy him you see? Going out to have fun, having a few too many drinks, and then meeting cute men who starts flirting with me... I don't mean to be mean, it's just that the parties fill the emptiness in my life when my studies are taken from me...

I liked being a doctor you see... To meet the patient, to be able to find out what the problem was... and to see the look of relief on their faces when I managed to cure them - see them smile again. A part of me died when I was refused to go on with my work..."

She listened when Anise offered to teach her how to weave. "I think perhaps that could be a good idea," she smiled. "Rasul can't punish me for doing a woman's work. And since I already know how to sew and knit, I could earn money from this..."

Flavia smiled and enjoyed the touch of her flesh, listening with interest when Anise offered her to join her guild. "I like the terms," she smiled. "The pregnancy won't be a problem for me now anymore... You know a vampire can't have children. We are undead, and thus we can't produce life. Even if I had the choice I still would be very choosy about who got to father my child."

She smiled when Anise offered to teach her how to hurt a person till the very core of their soul, her smile growing by the thought of taking initiative over Rasul. How fun it would be to see him becoming putty in her hands....

"You know," she said and returned Anise's kiss with passion. "I think I will take you up on your offer... What do you wish me to do for you in return?"