Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fallen and forgotten Gods|| Morrighan|| M ||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, November 12, 2015, 11:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

@Morrighan

Waves clashed against the steep mountains that broke the landscape from ocean to land. Throughout the ages the rock had become more gentler and a beach had been formed even. The storm was at it's strongest now. One wave hitting the rock so hard a part of it crumbled and fell in the ocean.

Earlier before though the shore was calm and even a siren sang her deadly sailor songs. But she quickly fled as the weather seemed to change. A man, ignoring the warnings of a local fisherman stood on the beach. First watching. Waiting. He could taste the salty seawater on his lips and by both rain and seawater he was drenched.

He just stood there for hours until he decided to move. Taking elegant steps closer to the raging water and the moment it hit his feet he spreaded his arms making the sea split in two till just as far as the horizon.

He walked further and did not stop until he reached an underwater city. It had been below the surface for hundreds of years but water had not touched it long. The place seemed frozen in time. Curtains were still spun over the marketplace which in the old days provided shade for those who did their shopping. The flowers bloomed and if it werent for the fact that it lacked any sort of living presence, people would say it was a habitated underwater city where nothing including the seawater and the fish could come him. Only the one who sealed he place off had the ability to go in and out.

And this man, was not it. But he certainly knew who it was. He took a deep breath. ''I should have every right to enter this wretched place. He is my other half damnit!'' he called out in frustration before casting one spell after another. Wrote markings in the air with what seemed to be hellfire.

Both the markings and spoken spells however seemed to be from an ancient and very long forgotten language.

Wild

A young woman sat on her knees in front of the man who had spoken.

She was no more than 1 meter 65 centimeters tall, slender built and with pale skin, shimmering in all the colors of the rainbow. Her long, silky hair was curled lightly, shining in blue and purple colors. Her beautifully shaped eyes shimmered between emerald green and gold, and were framed by long, dark eyelashes. She had a pretty nose and soft, warm lips in a warm purple color. A pair of white horns stuck out from her hair, revealing that she belonged to the succubi people. Her budding breasts, young and firm, showed that she had just reached marrying age.

She looked at the ancient words and spells, a devilish glimpse sparkling in her eyes as she gently approached the man.

"You need someone who can translate them to you?" she asked, her voice sly and cunning. "Or maybe you want someone to teach them to for a price? I may know someone who is interested..."

SilmeriaElemred

Jasorus stopped his spellcasting and looked at the woman. Perhaps he shoud've closed the gap in the water. It mattered not though. Once glance was enough for him to see what she was.

''I know the words. The language and how to pronouce the words. I just want this barrier down so I can enter this once prosperous magic city and see if there is anything I do not yet know.''

He patted the barrier and sighed. ''Alas... the spells are so advanced only the person who had cast them can remove them. And for whatever reason I can not find him myself by any means.

''Of course... if you happen to know a way of how to gain acces to the runes of the city, I wonder what your price will be.'' he crossed his arms and looked at her. She was charming, for a succubus anyway. But he had not encountered them often. Despite his nature, demonkin did not exactly look for him.

Jasorus had tried basicly everything the past few hundred years. From below, from above. Shadows and light. Attempting to claim ownership even and gradually replacing the old protective magic for his own. But nothing. He needed his brother. Not just for this city though.

Wild

The young woman smiled and eyed the man in front of her. She didn't need to look at him twice to know what species he belonged to. So rarely had her people encountered men like him....

She studied the barrier. It looked advanced, but during her travels in the human realms she had noticed a woman who worked with ancient scrolls and languages.

"You seek a special person?" she asked. "Who is it? Perhaps I can help you find him?"

She smirked when he asked her price for finding a way to gain access to the runes of the city. "I will make you a special deal," she said. "Only three human souls... If you don't have any souls, perhaps you can come up with some other ways to pay me..."

SilmeriaElemred

Jasorus laughed. ''Just three? How about I show you my self claimed island and you can claim as many as you want. From newborn children till elderly. I have them all. Although I am curious what other things you would want of me to pay you with.'' He paused. He had never been able to find his brother. Whatever magic was used, something prevented him from finding Kayden.

''The person I seek is my twin brother. Let's just say, him and me are part of a 'whole'. I do not know his name but he should share some characteristics of me at the least. Huge amount of magic power. Similair spells. The way he looks may be identical or different.''

Wild

The succubus smiled when the man spoke of offering her as many souls as she wanted from his self claimed island. Newborn children sounded exciting, but she also wondered if he had any handsome young men. She could devour their souls, but perhaps she could also have some fun with them first.

"I didn't want to get to greedy," she smiled. "After all, if I claim all the souls now, I couldn't do business with you later... And then I would never get a chance to see you again..."

The sly and cunning expression in her eyes gave way to a flirtatious glance, her gaze trailing across his body - a clear giveaway to what other things he could use to pay her. But first she had to keep her part of the bargain.

I may know a woman that may be of some use to you..." she suggested slyly. "She is beautiful, she is smart and she may be willing to trade with you... Are you interested in making a deal?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Very well.'' Jasorus replied with a grin. ''I would not mind if you claimed them all. Gives me a reason to enslave a new village. Yes there are rather handsome men in my... service. Need to get good looking servant offspring from somewhere right? I'm not fond of ugly women.'' he replied bluntly. ''If I like your services I will resort to making an effort to get them. I accept your offer as long as it is not my soul to be taken. Bring me to her, or her to me. But first I should close up the sea again.''

He paused. Looking at the succubus a bit longer. He knew what she was indicating and he actually could not say he ever had a Succubus before. ''You can call me Jasorus. Ruler of the fire islands. Forgotten God of despair. Pleasure is mine.''

Wild

The succubus smiled by the thought of claiming al the souls of the island, but she would only claim them little by little. He would have a new village, she would have a pretty collection of souls and they both would be happy.

"Good looking servants always come in handy," she agreed. "I don't like ugly people either."

She nodded when he said he would resort to making an effort to get her services if he liked them. It was a reasonable demand. She was quite certain that he would like the human woman she had discovered. The woman still looked young and beautiful.

"I will not claim your soul as long as I can have the three we agreed on," she replied. "Perhaps we can do more business in the future if you like the result of this first trade... I know where to find this woman. At the moment she is not far away. I will let you finish up here again first..."

She smiled when he introduced himself as Jasorus, ruler of the fire islands and forgotten God of despair. This could be a good ally to have in the future.

"Honored to meet you, Jasorus," she replied. "I am Kylarah, and as you may see I am a succubus..."

SilmeriaElemred

''I noticed that at first glance.'' Jasorus admitted and walked on the sand, back between the walls of seawater towards the beach. Hooking an arm around Kylarah to bring her with. He doubt she would want to have the seawater crush down upon her.

''Do know. Would my brother Hope be found, I'll need to reward you both well. Anything you'd love to have but are unable to ask?''

Wild

Kylarah smiled when Jasorus hooked an arm around her, and she walked with him back between the walls of seawater as he walked back to the beach. He was a goodlooking God, and she threw a seductive glance at him as they made their way to the beach.

She smiled when he spoke of finding his brother Hope, nodding when he spoke of rewarding both her and the human female well.

"I will be grateful for a reward when the job is done," she smiled and looked up at Jasorus. "As for what I'd love to have...."

She trailed a light finger across his chest and looked up at him with yet another seductive glance. The insinuation of what she referred to was an open invite. Then she lowered her hand.

"The woman I know of is currently working right outside the nearest human town. If you follow me, I know exactly where to find her..."

SilmeriaElemred

Jasorus laughed. ''Physical payment huh? I see. Maybe I could give it as a bonus for you today for your help.''

Truth be told he actually longed for a good woman again. Humans and elves bored him by now since none actually met his expectations.

''May I ask.'' Jasorus asked once they were on the beach and the water was almost back to normal. ''What brings you here tonight in this... storm.''

Wild

The succubus laughed when the God said he could give her physical payment today as a bonus for her help.

"It could be interesting, doing this with a God," she smirked. "I've never done that before. The other succubi would be jealous.... Of course, you are aware of the rumors about us? That we supposedly are capable of fucking a man to death?"

She laughed again when Jasorus asked what she was doing here in this storm tonight. "I was summoned by the woman I am going to lead you to," she grinned wickedly. "She is in a cave a bit outside the human town - performing a magic ritual. Actually she was just trying to decipher the runes, not aware that she had said the words out loud.

She didn't seem to notice me, so I decided to look around to see if I could pull a trick against her or something. Then you showed up, so I followed after you to see what you were doing. Perhaps you will help me pulling the trick on her? Let's pretend she summoned you instead.... Not as a servant of course, but as a God. What do you say?"

SilmeriaElemred

''I'm in.'' Satorus replied.

''As for fucking me to death, I'd like to see you try.'' He grinned. ''I can die. Suck me dry for all I care. I always come back. My twin has the same condition. I know it when he dies and comes back.''

The pair soon arrived near the cave and Satorus took off his top clothing. ''Be a dear and hold this.'' it was soaked just like his pants but he did kept those on.

Wild

Kylarah grinned when the God agreed to pull a prank on the human woman. She couldn't wait to see the look of surprise in the woman's eyes when a God all of a sudden stood in front of her.

The succubus giggled when he said he would like to see her try fucking him to death, assuring her that he would always come back. The way he said it it actually sounded fun...

"Hmmmm, a very tempting offer," she grinned. "Very well then, I accept the challenge..."

In the back of her mind she already planned to do something similar to the brother, but first she had to meet him. And the only connection she would have with the other man was the woman inside the cave...

Kylarah nodded and held the God's top clothing for him as requested when he asked her. "Of course," she grinned. "You wouldn't fool her with a soaked shirt on your body. I think she is pretty smart..."

Inside the cave she could see the woman working. She looked relatively young, with long, brownish hair in curls around her shoulders. Her skin had a bronzed tan and her emerald eyes were glowing with excitement as she walked around inside the cave. She held a torch in her left hand, lifting it towards the cave walls to see the rune inscriptions, and she read out loud what it said as each rune was deciphered.

"Ylarah, Saburamath, Kiash, Lagona!"

(OoC: These runes are gibberish since the roleplayer knows less about ancient runes than her character. Please bear with me  ;D )

SilmeriaElemred

''Say it enough times and then properly and you might make the stars fall down.'' Jasorus said cooly. Without a sound or footprints he had settled himself on a boulder behind Sophie. One leg over the other.

''Jasorus. Fallen and forgotten God of dispair. You called?''

Wild

Sophie had been busy deciphering the runes and reading the words they spelled. Thus she did not see Kylarah or Jasorus as they quietly entered the cave where she was.

All of a sudden she heard a voice coming from a boulder behind her. Startled she whirled around, surprised to hear someone talking to her. She had not expected to run into anyone here.

There, in front of her on the boulder was a man with bare chest, introducing himself as a Jasorus, fallen and forgotten God of despair. She couldn't honestly say she had ever bumped into a Jasorus in her ancient scrolls, but she had to check her notebooks to make sure.

"Sophie," she replied when she finally recovered enough from the surprise to speak. "Researcher of Ancient Runes and Forgotten languages. I am sorry if I disturbed you. I was only here to study these old runes and try to find out what they say. I must have read the words out loud somehow...."

SilmeriaElemred

''You have read them out loud.'' Jasorus replied amused.''Runes you translate in your spoken tongue as kah, pronouce them as khah. It will be less riskful for you. That little difference in the word, means a lot. Trust me. Since kah stands for jar. But khah, means power.  Power of Earth to be more exact. Now. What is it a lady such as yourself summons me for. I do not like my time wasted.''

He got off the boulder and approached her

Wild

Sophie moved her hands in front of her mouth in a partially startled, partially amused manner when Jasorus pointed out to her the difference between kah and khah. She could see why that little difference could mean a lot. "Thank you for pointing that out," she said, giving him a gentle bow of appreciation. "I will keep that in mind the next time I enter a cave to read runes."

She tilted her head for a moment, thinking for a while before making up her mind when the god asked why he had been summoned. She did not see Kylarah hiding in the background as she struggled not to giggle at her prank.

"I think I will ask for knowledge of Ancient Runes and Spells," she said. "Knowledge about languages long forgotten and the ability to decipher them to learn more about our past and of Ancient secrets... "

She stood still when he got off the boulder and approached her, patiently waiting for his answer.

SilmeriaElemred

''Maybe I will, maybe I will not. My services are not exactly for free.'' Jasorus spoke calmly and pondered.

''You know, making deals with Gods is actually worse then making them with demons. With Demons you know what to expect and demons ask for the same kind of price usually. A soul. And are patient. And with Gods well. They usually backfire. I know of a good deal though.'' he paused and walked around Sophie like a vulture. ''I will give you some spells. A taste as it were in exchange for your... soul. Yes. Gods take souls. I wil not drag you to hell though. You will live. At least for the first ten years. Don't like it? Make a counterdeal and see if I am amused.''

Wild

Sophie listened to Jasorus and nodded when he said his services were not for free. She pondered on what she could offer that would be of interest to him.

"I have never made a deal with a demon before," she mused. "So I wouldn't know the difference. Nor have I ever met a God before...."

She watched him as he walked around her like a vulture, scanning his body with her gaze. She had to admit he had a well built torso, and she liked his good looks.

"I am afraid I have no souls on me," she smiled, playfully pretending to be searching her pockets. "Are you sure there is not anything else you would ask for instead? Something more.... interesting? Or perhaps there is some work I could do for you in exchange for what you offer?"

Tags: