Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Tenth Ring - The Demon Plane

Started by Jelenis Tythe, November 16, 2015, 11:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenis Tythe

There was a sudden rise of activity in the castle of the Tenth, soldiers arrived home from patrols, servants were busy.  The castle was being cleaned from top to bottom, and banners hung bearing the crest and colours of the House, The silver background with a rearing Night Stallion fluttering in the warm breeze that circulated round the demon plane.

The North Wing, The King's private quarters were being made ready with all due care and attention.  Fresh linens upon the bed, bay scented candles to chase away the staleness of disuse, thicker cream coloured wax candles added a soft warm light and fires crackled in the grates to chase away the chill.

The South Wing, reserved for other family was also being made ready for the arrival of a pregnant queen.  It would be warm and luxurious, black roses were placed in crystal vases their heavy scent filling the air.  Fresh linens were on the bed, a warm comforter, soft pillows.  A room with a deep stone pool of a bath, with hot water always available, the walls were draped in crimson and gold, opulent and rich.  Here she would stay until it was time for her to go to the Temple.

Deep below the castle a cell was also being prepared for a prisoner of note. Like the rooms above it was richly appointed.  This prisoner would have luxury, but it was no more than a gilded cage from which there was no escape.

An old demon sat in the State room going over the preparations, Zenethor shook his head...his boys, his pupils, all grown up were coming home.  He would see the boy he once knew be crowned a king...at his side his constant companion and General. Abigor was always the better warrior of the two while Sabre was wily and more gifted in magick and Rune Lore, though despite this his father had insisted he become proficient in combat much to the young man's distaste.  He had it beaten into him finally, day in and day out until he did become acceptable...not that Abigor had minded...the slightly older demon male's desire for his Prince was apparent.

That did not please the King....he had Abigor sent as far away as possible, despite Zenethor's counsel against it. The Sabre was abducted by the Fifth and it all went awry, the king went mad with anger and agitation....Abigor returned home and was filled with fury....Viola was incandscent with rage that her ticket to the top had gone.

Zenethor chuckled....wicked brats all of them....but it would be good to have them home once more.

Jelenis Tythe

Zenethor walked through the King's wing and inspected the work, the servants had done well turning the cold derelict area into a warm and habitable home for their new king.  No-one had occupied this area since the old king had passed.  He inspected the innermost sanctum, the place where the King would come to relax, his bed chamber, and he nodded as he checked every aspect of it.  The room smelled pleasing, the choice of Bay candles had been right, giving the place a spicy manly scent to it.  The bedding was new, fresh, cream linen sheets, large plump pillows, a thick black velvet comforter threaded with silver, bought from the Prince's old room.

The newly lit fires in the large fireplaces gave the place a comforting warmth.

He was sure that Sabre would be comfortable, even more so in Abigor's arms he smirked to himself.  Abigor had desired Sabre ever since they had started training together as young men, Zenethor had seen it the moment the old General's son had laid eyes on the slightly younger Prince.  He watched him with a needful gaze during every lesson, during each meal and Zenthor did nothing to discourage it.  He watched as Sabre became aware of it, flaunting himself and flirting shamelessly, it was to be expected the boy was born of a succubus.  He knew how to use his becoming looks to tease and beguile even the most hardened.  Zenethor punished him when he saw it was getting to Abigor, thrashed him quite thoroughly under the guise of being displeased with his learning.  He also knew about the kiss in the corridor that night, Zenethor had spies everywhere and nothing got past him.  He was surprised though that Abigor had showed enough restraint not to take the handsome Prince in that alcove....but that was his Abigor...his warrior...all restraint and nobility while Sabre was wily, crafty...a beauty beyond all beauty but with his own air of grace and nobility but different to Abigor's.

Then there was Viola......what could he say about the beautiful demoness who desired power above all else.  He was demanding and strict with her, it was he who counselled the king to send her into the battlefield.  She was far to fond of batting her eyes at Sabre, not to have him or love but to use him to further her own advancement.  She would have bedded the old king if she thought it would have got her higher up the food chain. In fact she did once or twice but the old king was too wily to let her use it for any progress. 

Zenethor sat by the fire in the King's chamber and poured himself a spirit from the decanter at the side of the armchair.  He had heard that Sabre had taken a queen, a mortal...and that she was full in her belly with his seed.  He would chastise him for that foolishness, he should have taken a wife of his own race, but what was done was done.  He would ensure she stayed where she was meant to, he understood that Ana and Lui had already been summoned by Abigor and were doing their duty.  He grinned wryly, ever the protector was Abigor...more likely he had summoned the nursemaids to keep this queen out of the way so he could be with his Sabre.

It was a web of intrigue to be sure...but such was their way.

He took a long draw on the glass and smacked his lips and momentarily closed his eyes.

When they were home he would take Sabre and Abigor to the Weapons Training Yard and he would see whether his boys had kept up with their training....it would be like old times.

Jelenis Tythe

Zenethor caught Abigor's communication and he could barely contain himself, they were coming home!  He went to the courtyard and he saw the shimmer of silver as the portal developed.

Viola would be first with that little runt from the Fifth....oh what delights that boy had waiting for him here.  He knew a few soldiers who would relish the chance to teach the boy a lesson...Perhaps Sabre would allow him to be tied over a barrel in the courtyard, a tin at his side...the soldiers would be glad to pay a few coppers each to use a high born enemy.  Zenethor chuckled at the thought.

Then the Queen would come, sedated so he heard...she would be taken straight to her room and put to bed, guards at her door.

Oh to see his King....Sabre....and his favourite Abigor....the two he cared for the most in the whole of the Tenth.  He would like to see how Sabre had changed...had he grown in power and beauty?

Parkway

Viola emerged through the portal.  Her wings unfurled and she released her grip on Jelenis. 

"Master Zenthor."  She bowed respectfully.   "The others are close behind.  Here is the prisoner." 

She yanked the boy closer to stand in front of the older demon.  She snarled at him.  "Show your respect!  Lower your head like the submissive you are."  She brought her wing in and with her long tail whipped Jelenis behind his knees.   

"He fell so quickly Master Zenethor!  He was caught moaning...in fact I wouldn't be surprised if he did it on purpose...you know pretended to be innocent...for show!"  She laughed and winked at Jelenis. 

"Say do you only like boys Jelenis?"  She let her hands rub over his torso.  "How would your lover feel to see me have my way with you?  Hmmm...do you think Gen'pi would like that or better yet..."  She snarled again in a guttural voice.  "Perhaps you would like to watch him be taken for revenge?  Would you like me to whip him Jelenis for fooling you?  make him cry?"

Her sharp talons ran down his back and played with the hem of his night shirt...  "Oh seems someone forgot his breeches...."  He laughter was high pitched and filled with evil intentions.

Jelenis Tythe

Zenethor regarded the prisoner kneeled on the floor, a pretty thing, not as much as Sabre...but a pretty thing.

"Thank you Viola...so...you are the Son of the King of the Fifth....hmmmm....I am surprised, I thought you would be more than a cheap little slut." He said softly.

"Take him down to the dungeons Viola, a cell has been prepared for him...make sure you lock it after yourself, I do not want eager demons taking their pleasure with him...no matter how much they have heard he moans sweetly." He said with a sneer.

The portal was already fluctuating....this would be the Queen undoubtedly, her maids.....and his favoured Abigor at last.

Parkway

Ana and Lui appeared.  With a gasp Ana grasped for Zenethor.  "M'lord...thanks."  Ana nodded and helped Lui so the cleared the opening for the general and the queen.

Viola was half dragging the Prince of the fifth.  She found the cell that s far to nice in her opionon for him and lifting him she threw him into it and slammed the door.  Shivering in delight as it clicked.  Zenethor must has enchanted it for it clicked and locked without any help from her.

She clicked her talons against the wall letting her wings spread widely.  "Sweet...sweet...innocent Jelenis how I am going to love ravishing you when my turn is called..."  She let her tail sweep the floor as her loyal henchmen appeared as guards.  These two had bull type heads with human bodies.  They snorted and grunted as they leered as the half blood.

Abigor came through with the Queen cradled in his embrace.  He immediately checked her. Sighing when he heard her breathing. 

He glanced around a saw Master Zenethor and a smile spread across his face.  "Master."  He held Flori but she was nothing in his arms as he leaned in and grazed his lips across the older demons cheek.  When he righted himself he gestured to the portal..."He is coming home, will be crowned King...finally Master Zenethor...finally."  his voice was washed in relief.   "Let me bring the Queen to her chambers."

he went to follow Ana and Lui but stopped and turned toward Zenethor.   "Master, please collect Gen'pi when he comes through.  I do not want him by the prisoner.  It appears he has been bewitched and I need him reengaged."  The Master would know where to sequester the stable hand for the time being.  Abigor brought the sleeping Queen to her new chambers. 

He owed her a lot.  She was giving them a much needed heir.  She proved strong and when in Sabre's thrall she was ultimately loyal to him. 

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre stepped from the portal to find the courtyard a hive of activity, his home felt odd to him, alien and for a moment he stood there as the portal closed behind him.  He only came to himself when he realised that every servant and every soldier in the cobbled yard had dropped to their knees, their heads bowed.  It made him feel a little uncomfortable, where was Abigor?  He had seen Gen'Pi led off on Zenethor's command and the old Demon turned to view his would be king.

The Prince had grown into a fine man, losing none of the ethereal beauty he held as a boy. He looked a little tired though, probably holding the portal for such a time to allow everyone to come home.

"All Hail King Sabre!" The old man said loudly and many voices echoed it round the yard.

Sabre's dark eyes met Zenethor's and he gave a tired smile.

"I am home!" Was all he managed, overwhelmed by everything and feeling dizzy, he had to steady himself.

Parkway

Abigor came back just as he heard master Zenethor callout.  He could see how tired the King was and quickened his pace.

He made it to Sabre's side as quickly as he could.  He wrapped an arm around him and began to lead him towards their chambers.  Sabre needed rest though now.  Nothing else.  No matter what Sabre's well being was his utmost concern.

He whispered in Sabre's ear.   "King, we can do the formalities tomorrow.  Please rest first. Let me take you to our bed.  You can regain your strength."  He was careful not to infuse too much affection but it would not be lost on Zenethor.  The master knew his pupil better then he knew himself.

Abigor gently tried to lead him from the main courtyard.  So many of his loyal subjects those were rejoicing.  It was loud and he was ready to roar.  "My King...say the word and silence will follow."

Parkway

Gen'pi came through and was immediately in the grip of High Master Zenethor.  While a few of his men took him. 

He struggled but it was in vain.  The guards where very strong as they were powered by Zenethor.  He did not worry they would hurt him yet but he knew they met to keep him from Jelenis.  He would have to be extremely careful.

He saw Des and Mei he also saw a few of the other demons he knew.  This was going to have to be the most deceitful he has ever been.  Demons were nothing if not gullible at least lower ones, he needed to figure out the weak ones and work from there.  He would get to Jelenis if it was the last thing he did.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre forced himself to remain upright and strong, shrugging off Abigor's arm, he would not be seen as weak in front of his people.

"Let them cheer, I will not have them silenced...not now."

Demons did not sleep on the Human Plane and Sabre had been awake for a very long time, stepping back here allowed the tiredness to flood his body.  He had been relying on and using magic constantly since he had met Flori and this had further exhausted him, yet sheer will kept him on his feet.  He walked through the crowds with Abigor and Zenethor in tow.  He reached the door to the North Wing, turned and waved to his people and stepped inside.

Away from the crowds and the masses' eyes Sabre felt his world start to turn black at the edges and a few paces up the corridor he faltered in his step, his head spun and he fell in an unconscious heap upon the stone tiles, the long silver velvet cloak a pool of silver about him.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis picked himself up from the cell floor on which Viola had slung him, shivering a little, not looking out at the demons that guarded him but inwards to see where exactly he had ended up.  The cell was reasonably large and better than he could have possibly hoped for.  There was a sizable bed placed in one corner, with actual blankets and pillows, a chair next to a fireplace and a table.

The fire had been set and lit and it warmed the place a little, Jelenis felt cold so he went to the bed and got within, huddling beneath the blankets in the corner nearest the headboard against the thick stone wall.

He was frightened that Viola was going to come back and do as she threatened or Abigor even.  He tried to hold back his tears of fear but they spilled over his thick black lashes from his sweet silvery eyes and down his pale pink cheeks.

Even though he had been betrayed by Gen'Pi he was the only person he had known to say gentle things to him and he wished he were here now, even if it was all just a lie.  The cell was filled with the scent of the half Angelic's fear, the scent of lilies.  The demons outside wrinkled their bovine noses and grunted...sooner the little runt was fully corrupted the better.

Parkway

Abigor admired his sheer will.  It was one of the things he respected Sabre for.  A quiet strength.  He nodded and took a step back allowing Sabre to lead them.  It was one of the longest walks he had ever experienced. 

Sabre waved and Entered the North wing.  Abigor followed a moment too late.

His King was already on the tiles.  Abigor knelt and scooped his King into his arms.  He gently carried him to the bed.  Which had already been prepared for him.  Setting him on the silken sheets he carefully placed his head on the soft pillows.

He was going to make Sabre as comfortable as he could.  Almost like Sabre was a porcelain doll he removed his boots and most of his clothing.  Leaving the breeches.  Abigor covered him and sat on the edge of the bed.  Just watching the rise and fall of his chest through the sheets.  His hand caressing his face softly.  Even in sleep he was alluring. 

The general wasn't used to being gentle yet he found with Sabre it came naturally to him, under certain circumstances.  Like now.  He would allow nobody to disturb Sabre.  The ware of years on the other side had taken their toll by his return here.  His King deserved the rest.

He rose and positioned a chair closer to the bed where he sat and would keep his vigil.

Jelenis Tythe

Zenethor stood in the doorway and watched as Abigor drew up a chair to be closer to their king, it had always been obvious that Abigor had desired Sabre, but this was running deeper than before.

"Is he well Abigor?" He asked softly from where he stood, one had to be careful around Abigor especially where Sabre was concerned, he was loving and possessive and jealous all rolled into one.

He knew the Queen had been settled in the South Wing and Ana and Lui were making sure she was well and wanted for nothing.  Viola had dealt with the prisoner and Gen'Pi was carefully installed in a room next to his own quarters under lock and key.  He and Abigor would deal with the stable boy in due course.  Perhaps if Gen saw the prisoner moaning as he had done under him under someone else that might break the spell the half blood had him under.  He had no doubt if the right demon were found Jelenis would give himself up again for a few whispered sweet words.

There were also larger more personal questions at stake too, he had to speak to Abigor.

"He will be well for an hour, join me in the ante chamber by the fire....I need to speak with you Abigor." He said firmly.

Parkway

Abigor looked up and nodded affirmatively.  "He will be fine.  The years of unrest catching him." 

The room was beautiful.  The glow of the fire catching the King's hair.  If Abigor didn't know better he would mistake Sabre for an Angelic, he was that beautiful.

Master Zenethor brought him back from his trance.  Shaking his head and standing he nodded.    Following the older demon to the ante chamber.  He took the seat across from Zenethor. 

"What is it you wish to speak of Master Zenethor?"  His tone was level but his senses were starting to trigger the alert.

Jelenis Tythe

There was no delicate way for Zenethor to approach this with his most favoured so he regarded Abigor levelly and said it.

"Have you mated the king?"  There it was said.

This was a delicate thing, his subjects could have no knowledge of such a tryst, Zenethor would need the highest security on these chambers if that was going to continue.

"You and Sabre have tormented each other for as long as I can recall...I know all about you kissing him the corridor that night,  the king got wind of it....why do you think he sent you to the front of the fighting."

"I need to know if you did anything to him on the mortal plane....anything that could be used against him!"

Parkway

Flori's eyes began to flutter.  She was waking finally.  A bit disoriented from it all she looked around confused.  This was not her room at the fortress.  Had they gone to Sabre's home like he said they were doing?  This room was more spectacular than her last one.  She looked around once again and Lui was right by her side.  "Is this home Lui?"

The demon nursemaid smiled and patted the Queen's hand.  "Yes my Queen.  You are home."

She spotted Ana busy setting cups and saucers on a table.  "I will ring for a light snack if you so desire my Queen."  The older nursemaid said as she smiled.

"No, I am good right now.  But, thank you."  She had to get her wits.  What had happened.  OH!  It was all coming back to her.  She gasped.  Sweet Jelenis!  He...he...he...NO!!!!  She began to get distressed and Ana was quick to her side.

"There, there Queen.  Put that unpleasantness right out of your mind.  Your husband, our King saw to a swift punishment."  She patted the Queens back and soon wrapped her in a loving embrace.  Flori held back.

"He is wicked that boy isn't he.  Used the poor stable hand Gen'pi, whom seemed so sweet.  Not to mention me!  He pretended to be sweet and in need of love yet all he wanted was lust."  Flori buried her head into Ana.  It felt good to have a warm embrace to hold onto.

She wondered though where Sabre was.....

Parkway

He growled...a low menacing sound rising from the depths of his being.

Abigor should have realized Master Zenethor and Sabre's father knew!  Spies!  All over!  The King hated anyone or thing that showed attention to Sabre.  It was almost as if he wanted him all for his own.  Ruefully Abigor could not blame him for his son was a thing of such beauty it would be near impossible to resist.

Abigor swallowed, closed his eyes and steadied his breathing.  Before answering.  For there was no question that he would answer Zenethor. 

"Nothing more than a few kisses stole here or there.  It was hard but I restrained myself.  He is always my first priority.  Will always be."

He was clearly agitated.

"I will not put him in jeopardy.  Is there still the other entrance to the chamber?  I will use that and keep my chamber for appearances.  Or Master Zenethor if you advise I need to stay from him I will."

Abigor could not believe he just said that.  But he would do anything for Sabre even if it meant he could not have him still.

Jelenis Tythe

Zenethor sat and listened as Abigor told his Master the truth, the General would never lie to him...not ever, their trust was absolute and it had been since the day he started to train him.  Zenethor made sure he further compounded it later down the line.

He heard that deep growl and he raised his eyes at his favoured pupil, almost like a son to him.

"You will mind your temper with me Abigor...of course I knew, I saw both of you day in and day out, I watched you to try and ensure you did nothing foolish, I knew the depth of your desire for him!"

He took a breath.

"There is still the secret chamber that leads to this one, I will make sure it is accessible to you, but you must be discreet Abigor, if you and he embark on this path...I cannot have him showing in public visibly marked or bruised....do you understand!"

He smiled and reached out to stroke Abigor's cheek.

"The King is dead....his son now rules....one less pair of jealous eyes to watch you....but mind Viola!  I will keep your secret as I always have but if I see you do anything that is contrary to what we have discussed I will make any previous punishment look like a caress....do I make my self understood!"

Parkway

Master Zenethor chastised him.  He deserved it. 

Abigor was calming. 

Master Zenethor had not forbade them from continuing.  With a word of warning...he smiled.

"Yes, Master Zenethor I understand."

He considered Viola.  He would need to be very discreet...not only with her but also with the Queen.  She was a very needy and jealous being.

"Master Zenethor, the Queen.  It would appear she can be swayed very easily if our King isn't consistent with her.  But here it will be easier for us.  Yet I fear if that brat gets close he can assume her.  The Angelic is very strong in him.  We will need to continue his corruption.  Gen'pi though I fear is also under his angelic repose."

He leaned back now that Master Zenethor had given them his approval of sorts.  It made Abigor ease a little of the stress he'd felt.

Jelenis Tythe

Zenethor smiled as he watched Abigor relax, the General had been scared that his prize might be taken away.

"When Sabre has rested, his coronation will take place, all demons will have to swear allegiance to him that day, even the Queen, as an outsider she should not be allowed to such a ceremony....but we will let her....make it seem we are granting her a special privilege."

He reached to pour a strong brandy into two glasses and gestured to Abigor to take one.

"When she sees him crowned, she will melt and do whatever he says....all women love power....even mortal ones!" He chuckled.

"As for Gen'Pi, you and I need to do some work.....he needs to see that Angelic scum as the little slut he is....his innocence an act....something Gen fell for.....perhaps a chance on seeing the boy in his cell  sweetly loving another....you must know plenty who would jump at the chance to do it Abigor." He trailed off.

"Jelenis has had a taste of pleasure in the depths of the night alone he will crave it again....how can we stoke that?"

Tags: