Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Tenth Ring - The Demon Plane

Started by Jelenis Tythe, November 16, 2015, 11:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenis Tythe

Zenethor shook his head.

"No....go prepare your party, you will have anything you desire at your disposal." He smiled.

"I will keep a close eye on Gen'Pi.....but have you considered that maybe Uric might be just what he needs, you know being bedded by another might wane the desire he has for the prisoner?"

He shook his head.

"I will honour your wish though."

He turned his head back to his papers.

"Go Abigor...out of my sight....let Kora know of his assignment, let Sabre know too."

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre and Kora reached the great library and Sabre was glad to find his little private niche had been kept up.  There were two comfortable armchairs and the fire had been laid and lit.  A servant bowed in awe as the two powerful demons came by, Sabre smile and ordered him to fetch wine and food for both him and Kora.  He gestured to a chair and bade Kora to sit.

"I have a book that you will like." He said softly with a grin.

He disappeared momentarily to return with a book bound in ink black leather.

"My mother gave me this one....not many Succubus' have spell books.....she did."

He handed it to Kora.

"Obviously spells that her kind would weave.....you might find something in there for Uric."

Jelenis Tythe

On the furthest edges on the Tenth Ring two figures laid unconscious, Alorin and Opaas had managed to use a portal created by Belisarius.  Alorin had jammed his blade into the closing portal holding it open, but the consequence of that was that the portal had fractured and instead being in the Fifth Ring where they might be a little safer they had fallen onto the edges of the Tenth as the portal slammed closed.

Alorin stirred and lifted his head, he had recklessly followed Opaas and now was cut off from his divine power, he was severely weakened in this terrible place of darkness.  He rose very slowly and flexed his wings and folded them from sight.  He spotted his blade a little way off shining weakly in the gloom.  He moved slowly and cautiously to pick it up and then went back to Opaas and nudged him with his foot.

"You need to wake up Opaas!" He said in an urgent hiss.

"We are not safe out in the open like this!"

Alorin had ventured into the Rings once or twice and he hated the place, he had others with him previously and they had always managed to escape after their missions.  He had heard of others that had not been so fortunate.

Jelenis Tythe

As Zenethor stood to see Abigor out he had a sudden thought.

"Stop my boy...I have something you might find useful in your hunt." He said fondly to his favourite.

He went to a chest and pulled out a key from a chain about his neck and slid it into the lock.  He turned it and opened it to reveal all sorts of weaponry.  He withdrew something, inky black and as fine as silk, it was a net.

"I have hunted Angelics and this always proved useful, it is as rare as it is valuable....a 'Midnight Net'. Once caught in it an Angelic becomes disorientated, his power fails, he becomes weak whilst snared in it."

He handed the delicate object to Abigor with a grin.

"I have no offspring to give these things to....you are the closest thing I have to a son....it is yours." He said gruffly.

He turned back and pulled out something else, it looked like a ring of black diamond, large enough to be a collar and that was exactly what is was, it was hinged with silver though no lock was visible to open it.  On the side runes were etched and Zenethor touched them in a sequence and the collar gave with a soft snick and opened.

"Your fighting slave will need a pretty collar I wager....it was worn by the first Angelic I caught and enslaved to the arena....his name was Castellan....the collar is made of Ring Diamond...it will hold him here for as long as he lives!"

Parkway

Abigor went to get up nodding at his Master who was following suit.   The request to stop my boy made his lips twitch.  Only Master Zenethor called him that now.   "You have stirred the fire within Master Zenethor.  What other surprise is in store?"

Then he pulled ot the net, one that Abigor had heard about but had never seen and then the collar.  He would treasure these gifts.  For the words he said meant more to him then the items themselves.  Precious as they were it was Master's words that touched a cord within him.

"Master Zenethor..."  He stumbled for he was speechless but only because of the raw emotion he was feeling.

Clearing his throat he started again.  "Master Zenethor you know I always saw you as a father, my father.  That will never change and I will keep so many of those memories, those teachings, and lessons you showed with me.  You, it was you... your tutelage that brought me here."

Abigor was not usually so openly affectionate.  But with the gesture Zenethor had shown with these gifts was not lost on him.  "Thank you Master.  I will put these to good use and make you proud."  His voice was thick with emotion that he couldn't quite voice.

His purple eyes glowed as well as his runes with affection.

The general holding his most prized possessions left Master Zenethor's study.  He would speak with Sabre and Lord Kora.  He needed this time.  He needed to release some of his energy.

Parkway

Opaas slowly fought the urge to throw up as he also fought to wake.  He heard Alorin.  Slowly he steadied his breathing and forced himself from the haze that was claiming him.

"Alorin?"  His voice sounded hollow even to himself.  He shook his head and looked around as he stood up.  "Do we have any idea where we landed?" 

Jelenis Tythe

The Angelic had retrieved his sword and stood over the elf looking about with some agitation.

"Yes....we landed somewhere we don't want to be!" He said sharply.

"We are not prepared to be here this soon.....the portal fractured....we are in the Tenth Ring!"

He held out a hand, he needed to get Opaas on his feet and moving, the elf was somewhat disoriented from the portal travel....most felt the desire to sleep....portal sickness could last for days in mortals.

Parkway

Lord Kora graced the chair Sabre had offered.  As he waited for the King his mind went back to the fondest of times before the then Prince was abducted.  The fifth had thought by taking the Prince the tenth would crumble.  His eyes sadden when news of Sabre's father passed.  It was a harrowing time.  Master Zenethor, General Abrion, and Abigor had kept them together.  Until the death of General Abrion, another sad day.  Too much loss...

Kora held the book in awe.  "This is rae King Sabre.  I...I...Thank you."  He stood and in a momentarily loss of their titles, they were just the two young demons from a while ago having fun.  He embraced and kissed both cheeks.  Just a peck on each one.  A friendly gesture of affection.  "Thank you my King.  I am sure there will be.  You are most kind."

He sat again as the food and drink arrived.  Once the wine was poured Kora raised his glass to Sabre and toasted him.

"King Sabre.   I have begun to put together the tenth's legions of spells.  I gathered as many documents and it is coming together nicely.  I think you will be pleased, it is a mere tribute to all your past research as well.  I did not know that your grandfather was such an amazing sorcerer.  He would have been a demon worth knowing."  His conversation was light.  Kora wanted to enjoy this time.  It was one of the few things he did that was just for pleasure.  Researching spells and putting spell history together was a passion.  One he loved discussing with the King all those years ago.

Abigor immediately put the gifts away.  Frist he needed to speak with Sabre and Kora.  Gather up a few demons, one being Lord Warrens, then he would pack and head off.  He first went to the King's private wing and was told he left with Lord Kora.  Abigor smiled, he figured he knew where they went.

There was a knock on the door, Abigor announced himself.  Waited until the King allowed him to enter. "Excuse me my King, Lord Kora.  If I may interrupt.  I have come for Master Zenethor's study and would like to discuss a few things with both of you." 

He waited for both demons before he continued.  "I would like Lord Kora to be your personal guard when I am not able to be my King.  Will this please you?"  Abigor hoped this would please the King, maybe settle him.  Master Zenethor was right.  Kora was much better than a new face.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre looked up with a tired smile as Abigor entered, he was curled in his armchair blanketed in Kora cloak watching him as he  looked through his mother's spell book.

"General as always you are a welcome sight, I came here with Kora because I feel more settled here, it is more familiar." He said softly.

Then Abigor announced that Kora would be his personal guard in his absence and a rare genuine smile lit up his face.

" I am content with that decision.....though I am sure it will discontent Uric!" He teased lightly.

"Now what do you wish to discuss?" He said looking into Abigor's purple eyes.

Parkway

"I will be heading out for an extended amount of time."  He rubbed his eyes suddenly feeling tired himself.

"I am not sure if you are aware of this, I wasn't until Master Zenethor informed me.  Belisarius and Trayder have escaped; the portal was also used by two unknowns an Angelic, which I can only assume is here to take the boy as well as our guests from the fifth.  With the Angelic an elf has crossed as well.  I'd venture to say that he may be related to our Queen, but that may very well not be.  There are many species of elves." 

"We have deployed Viola and her troops to protect our boarders from an attack   In my absence Master Zenethor will oversee all, Lord Uric will maintain the armory, and Lord Kora will be your protector."

He paused letting what he said sink in.  "Kora I am counting on you.  I will leave once I get the party together.  When we return with the prisoners my King I will notify you.  Before they are put into the gladiators den in case you would like to question them."

He looked tired, he felt tired.

"Do you require anything from me my King before I depart?"

He absently thought of his mother perhaps he would just send word with Mei or Des.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre looked to his would be lover with some concern.

"Kora can you give Abigor and myself a moment please." He said softly.

Once the Lord had left them he rose and embraced the General.

"You look as tired as I love...it concerns me that Bel and Tray escaped their confinement but they cannot match me on this plane!" He tilted his head up so he could look up into Abigor's handsome face.

"Let me give you some of my strength, if you are going to hunt interlopers you need strength, you look as if you might fall from the saddle as soon as your horse breaks into a canter!"

It did not concern him that the Angelic and the Elf were here...Abigor would take care of them.

"Take them straight to the Den my love....you can sate yourself in their taming, I think you need to indulge your darkness." He whispered.

He pulled out a crystal shard from a drawer in the table at the side of the chair.

"Remove your shirt my darling...I think it is time for a new rune!"

He had cut many runes in himself, he was a consummate artist at it and he knew just the one for Abigor.

"I will give you 'Saperia'...you can draw all your enemies strength from them once you activate it or small amounts from those about you....let me draw it Gor."

Parkway

Abigor leaned into Sabre's embrace.  It was warm and loving.  It was just what he needed.  "Ah Sabre does it show. I am not sure why I am."  He smiled at the confidence his King had.  It was something Abigor respected.

Somehow Sabre even in his own discord could see his fatigue and was offering to help him through it.  Giving him a gift of a new Rune.  One only he could give for all his work and researches made him a master.

"You are too kind..." he trailed off as he removed his shirt.

"Oddly enough there isn't anything you ask that I would not do for you Sabre...My King...My Lord...My love..."

He stood ready for Sabre's masterful hand.  Just being in his presence made him feel better, stronger even.  It was just the very life force that Sabre gave to him.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre's finger traced the runes already etched upon that broad chest and he found a space between Ithior and Giliath and he lightly touched the sharp shard to the bare skin and started to draw the Saperia rune.

"It might hurt a little, but you will need to test it when it is done, draw strength from me and from Kora." He said softly.

He finished tracing the intricate pattern and then spoke words of magic softly...the rune flared brightly for a moment and then dimmed to match the rest, an ink black tattoo on the skin of the General.

"Abigor when you return...." He said softly, his fingers tracing Ithior lightly.

"I want you to come triumphant in your endeavours to my bed chamber, in that victory I want you to take my remaining innocence." He whispered gently in his ear.

"Take it as my champion, the most powerful General in all of the Rings, I want to be weak in that moment, subject to your power." He lightly bit Abigor's lobe and pulled back.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre paused and then leaned forward and pressed himself to Abigor, fitting every curve and muscle as if it were meant to be.

"Bring that damn Angelic back for me Gor....break it in the Dens....make it yours, your fighter, when you are riding back into the city dragging it behind your horse in chains....think of me and the night we will have together my love."

He closed his eyes as he leaned against the General' s chest, feeling his heat.

"Imagine what we will do together in my bedchamber that night."

Parkway

He drew in a breath as the King etched the drawing into his flesh.  The pain was over once the magic infused. 

Watching the graceful hand of the king trace the Ithior made him tremble.  A soft growl escaped.  He couldn't help himself he wrapped his arms around Sabre as the demon spoke.  His words filled Abigor with an uncontrolled desire.  His body was on fire for the king.

"It makes me proud to hear you speak this way of me.  I think you know just how to inspire and arouse me.  It will only make me want to please you that much more my King."

He thought about that bedchamber and a shiver coursed through him.  A delightful one.  Another low rumble and a soft moan.  "It will not be far from my thoughts Sabre.  I will give you the pleasure your body deserves and I crave."

Abigor's embrace tightened for a moment as his lips grazed the top of Sabre's head.  He took a deep breath enjoying the scent of him. 

His newest rune glowed and it was time to release its power.  He did as Sabre suggested and fed from the energy of his King. But only a little for he knew of the Kings weakened state.  As he did he shared his thoughts and the images of what he dreamed of between the two.  How powerful their bond was, how deep it still is, and the way he planned to take that innocence. 

In a husky voice he mummered, "Shall we ask Lord Kora to rejoin us?"

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre felt it...saw it...all...everything that Abigor shared with him and he almost melted, but he held fast as a king should.

"Yes...you should invite Kora back, ask to take some of his energy too...if he is agreeable."

He watched as Abigor went to the door and called for Kora to re-join them, he certainly looked more invigorated than when he had first come into the library.  This hunt would do him good, allow him to be the demon he was once more.

He sat down in his chair again and drew Kora's cloak back over him, it felt comforting to be here in the Great Library, he was not used to his Father's wing yet.

The night Abigor came to his bedchamber would be very special, he would make sure that they had everything they could possibly desire in that room that night....the best of everything.

Parkway

Abigor walked to the door he felt it already the boost in his energy.  He opened the door and stood back for Kora to enter.  They walked the short distance back to the sitting area and The general told him what King Sabre had done and asked to draw some of Kora's energy.  The lord ready said yes and soon Abigor was rejuvenated.  He stayed for a bit but knew he had to get going to secure a small party.

"I will be taking my leave."  The general nodded to them both as he stood and took his leave.  At the door he stopped.  "I trust you Lord Kora to watch over our King." 

He looked one more time at Sabre a look only two who truly love one another can share.  He need not say the words for his love would know exactly how he felt.

He headed to the armory hoping to find Lord Warren and the younger Fenora. 

Jelenis Tythe

Alorin started through the Tenth Ring pulling Opaas along with him.

"This is not good for us....not good....at leat we could have reasoned with Bel!"

He felt ill here, being cut off from the divine was telling on him, his sword shone less and his power was diminished. He had managed to switch back to armour to afford him some protection.

"They will know we are here....we will be hunted down!" He growled.

Parkway

Opaas stumbled behind the Angelic.  His thoughts jumbled and mind confused.  "How?  And who is they?"  He was able to get out in between gasps for breath. 

The place they were in felt heavy to him.  Almost like it was hard to breath. "Do you know which direction we should head?"  He was trying to get a grip on all this.  His sister was living here?  Willingly?  It was all too real for him.

Jelenis Tythe

Alorin stopped and turned to Opaas.

"This is his realm....here he is no mere demon...he is King!"

He turned and started again, walking forward at a brisk pace looking for somewhere they might hide, the smell of fresh apples in his wake...a sign of his high agitation.

If Sabre caught them it would go very badly, Opaas might get to see his sister before Sabre made sure that he never set sight on her again.  For an Angelic it would go much worse....he had heard the stories of what they did to his kind down here.