Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Tenth Ring - The Demon Plane

Started by Jelenis Tythe, November 16, 2015, 11:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenis Tythe

Abigor stepped out of the portal first closely followed by Sabre, they were in Meridior's cave, Sabre recognised it instantly and he stepped forward protectively in front of Abigor, a reversal of roles momentarily.  He did not know how Kondor or Meridior would react, though he knew it had been one of them that had summoned them through his lover.

It was Kondor that stepped out of the shadows first.

"So....you are back....deflowered I understand it....typical Incubus....naught more than a slut yet the fate of all the Rings lies in your hands!" He hissed softly into Sabre's face.  The Warp Demon towered easily above both Sabre and Abigor.

He turned his gaze towards Abigor, looking him up and down.

"So you are my son's most favoured warrior, well we shall truly see what you are capable of...whether you can wield a blade as well as you wield your manhood!" He said scornfully.

Meridior shuffled from an adjoining cave.

"Never mind him...he is old and testy, welcome Son of Abrion, you will one day be known as the one that ushered the Golden age of the Rings into being with what you did tonight." She smiled but it did not quite look welcoming.

Sabre blushed in the flickering light of the fire in the cave, they spoke of losing his innocence so easily and so loosely as if it were an act for watching, like he was nothing more than a prize animal getting mounted.

Jelenis Tythe

Whilst he was blushing in shame he felt a shred of anger too, how dare they speak of him like this,he stepped forward again, angry.

"Will you stop speaking of me in such a way, I am no mere animal to serve the will of others!" He spat, his moonlight hair was almost a ruddy red in the firelight, his dark eyes blazed.

Kondor stormed towards him, his arm raised ready to strike.

"You arrogant little bastard, you need to learn to respect...." He was cut short as he seemed frozen in place, his eyes blazing angrily.

Sabre had thrown up his hand and his runes flared brightly in the gloom of the cave, the magic he cast so much stronger here.  He could feel Kondor straining against the magic but it only resolved him will and he stood firm.

"You speak to Abigor about me like I was a mere thing to be mounted and broken in, a Night Stallion to ridden hard and forced to your bit and saddle!" He hissed softly.

"I am not......I am Shar'Unitor!"

Jelenis Tythe

Zenethor sat at his desk his eyes closed, Ana had not gone to Flori, choosing to stay close by...Kora remained to and Viola and Uric had gone to stand guard by the King's chambers.

"They are no longer on the Mortal Plane." Zenethor said opening his eyes.

"Kora...do you sense where they are now...back in the Tenth or elsewhere?"

Something had changed between Abigor and Sabre, the most likely to understand or feel it would be Ana.  She had raised Sabre from a baby, suckled him off her own teat when his mother had died, other than Abigor she was closest to the King...like a mother.

"Ana....do you sense what has happened?" He asked softly.

"I no longer sense enmity....something else."

Jelenis Tythe

Meridior smirked as she saw the force of Sabre's will brought to life as he held Kondor, even she felt the mighty demon struggled under the onslaught and then the resolve in Sabre as he strengthen his position.

"Sabre.....release him!" She said tersely.

When Sabre ignored her, his handsome face set and determined she turned to Abigor.

"Abigor....rein Sabre in please....it is in your ability to do so now, the act of taking his last innocence saw to that.  I had hoped it would have been the priest, the control of the Temple would have been preferable!"

She smiled coolly.

"You have a certain sway over him now, yes he is Shar'Unitor, but even such a being needs a control mechanism and now you are it."

She turned back to her Grandson.

"You speak of not being a creature to be broken to our bit and saddle...in a way my dear Grandson...that is exactly what you are, think on Abigor as your rider if you will. Through you and him we will control the Rings and bring order to the bickering clans....you are a culmination of millenniums of breeding, careful cultivation of the bloodlines."

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre turned in shock to look at Abigor.

"Is this why you made me come here.....did you know what they wanted?" His dark eyes were full of pain.

He was confused, lost not sure why what was happening was happening, was Abigor in league with them somehow?

"Please tell me you did not make love to me for this....for reward from them.....please tell me it was because you love me....please...." He pleaded.

Jelenis Tythe

When no answer was forthcoming he turned and walked away into the depths of the caves towards the springs where he had bathed.  He found a niche big enough for him to curl up in and he did so and tears burned in his eyes.

All this time he thought Abigor truly loved him....was it all some lie, some trick just to bring about what the Warp Demons wanted?

Had all the years of his life been leading to nothing more than this?  He saw now with a slightly clearer head, his father had not been making his life a misery, he had been preventing this from happening.He had been kept a pure virgin to prevent this.

Why hadn't Abigor just answered....why hadn't he told him that he loved him, was he nothing more than Meridior's tool?

Jelenis Tythe

It was not Abigor that came to him a hour later but Meridior, he was hidden so she just sat on a rock and leaned on her stick and spoke.

"You feel used....do you not Grandson?" She said her voice echoing off of the walls.

"Like the only reason he mounted you was to please us in some sort of end game....you ask yourself if this was the plan all along, had Abigor always been in on it for reward and gain?"

Sabre sat in his shielded hidey hole and swallowed.

"Was he?"

Meridior cackled and shook her head.

"You are far too sensitive....just like your mother....Abigor knew nothing until he was summoned here, his love for you has always been there, his mating of you this night was genuine.  Though I have to admit you did writhe well beneath him my perfect little Incubus.....you did what your blood told you to do!"

Sabre flushed.

"Do not speak of it...it sickens me that you watched.....something that was meant to be personal and private!"

Meridior banged her stick on the floor in amusement.

"Very well my little love....I will not speak of it....though I cannot vouch for Kondor, he dislikes you immensely....he is jealous of your maternal grandfather still...he has a low opinion of Incubi!"

Parkway

Abigor wanted to answer but nothing came out.  His voice seemed to be gone, taken by a force unknown to him.  Why could he not answer Sabre?  He needed to hear him and he too was shamed.  As his purple eyes implored Sabre he wanted to reach out and touch him but it wasn't to be.

He watched Sabre walk away and Meridior follow.  Kondor was still in the room or so Abigor thought but he couldn't see anyone right now then the King's back leaving him.  Why could he not answer?  Abigor tried to follow but his feet naught could move.  It was as if he was prevented from following for reasons he was not allowed to know.

Only after the incubus and the demoness left the room was he able to speak and move..."Sabre...."

-----------

Kora couldn't sense them on the mortal plane nor in the ring, but close.  They were close, but where he couldn't say.  He sensed their connection.

"Master I cannot sense them in the ring or mortal plane but I can tell they are close.  Very close." 

As they spoke Ana just couldn't leave she knew she should go check on the Queen but she needed to understand where Sabre was, her boy, her demon king.

Jelenis Tythe

Kondor had made himself unseen after the confrontation with Sabre and he had cast the Immobility spell upon the Incubus' lover, not allowing him to speak nor move to follow that upstart brat that Meridior had so much faith in.

Once Sabre had gone Kondor released Abigor and spoke to him.

"My son trained you I hear, I would see whether you are capable of anything but making that silver haired whore writhe between the sheets." He hissed.

"Incubi, they have their place in the order of things I suppose, they are best suited to brothels serving the warriors and rich women, but as Kings.....I doubt his resolve, his strength."

There was the sound of steel being drawn from a sheath and the blade shone dull metal grey in the candlelight.

"There is a cavern to the left fork, let us spar...favoured of my son.....let me see that you have not been dulled by the promise of an Incubus' body!"

Jelenis Tythe

Zenethor listened carefully to what Kora said, they were not in the Ring nor on the Mortal Plane but close.  He knew where, they were in between the two they were in The Warp.  How on earth, why on earth had they gone to that place of all places.

Zenethor smiled to Kora.

"My thanks Kora...now you must rest, scrying like this is telling on your power and spirit....Uric would you please take Kora to rest a while....Ana would you stay a moment."

Ana knew about Sabre's parentage, where is mother had actually come from, not many did...and he knew the old female had a scathing regard for Sabre's grandmother...a Warp Daemon.  He waited until Kora and Uric had left.

"Ana....I believe that they are in The Warp." He said softly.

"Likely with his Grandmother for some reason I cannot fathom."

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre gave a soft hiss at Meridior's last remark.

"It is not my fault I am an Incubus!" He said.

"After all was it not you that bedded one to create my mother and then in turn beget me!  You wanted it that way!"

Meridior gave a brief smile.

"I did and the night of pleasure I had with that fey Daemon was the best I had ever had...like the night your father had with your mother to get you was his....and the pleasure that Abigor received was his....you needed to be an Incubus to beguile and dazzle all about you, the Angel blood your father gave your mother enhanced that greatly."

Sabre gritted his teeth.

"Then your father got wise somewhere along the way, he knew I wanted you and I could not have you...not fully until you were fully devoid of your innocence....he kept you pure for a long while....and then you were taken....and it started." She growled.

"When you were taken by the Fifth....You lost your first innocence to a Uman tart in the Mortal World....that was a joy to behold....the whole Warp tremored with that deflowering.....but I knew you would not give up the other to any except Abigor....I bided my time....you are clever you broke the bond that held you to the Nephilim....and you called for your lover to come and find you.  When you lost that innocence it sent ripples through the Warp and it was time."

Meridior sensed where he was hiding himself and looked straight at him.

"You bear new marks on you...down your spine ten sigils one for each ring....but there is an eleventh to appear...the one for The Warp."

Parkway

Waiting was never his strong point and the large demon seemed to be on the prowl but he was just anxious more than anything.  He knew now just how important his King was.  Sabre would unite them, bring order to the chaos surrounding them. 

Abigor wondered about home.  He had left without much said.  He thought of Zenthor and closing his eyes he tried to communicate to his master.  He tried to let him know what was going on.  Though he wasn't sure if the message could be received as the warp was completely unknown to him. 

Jelenis Tythe

As Abigor tried to send that message, Kondor being Zenethor's sire picked up on it immediately and chuckled deeply.

"Really...you call out to my son for help....like a child.....I expected so much more from you."

"I am Zenethor's sire....any communication you try and make to him I can hear you pathetic excuse for a warrior, perhaps you are no better than your Incubus lover after all....perhaps I should bend you over that rock and use you myself....are you sure there is no weak incubus blood in your veins....was your sire so impotent as well?" Kondor mused.

"Here was I hoping for a warrior to test and I get a weak mewling Ring Demon!"

He leaned against the rock wall and glared at Abigor.

"Meridior gets her magicker....and what do I end up with.....you.....how will you ever protect your precious silver haired prize?  When Meridior sleeps and he is defenceless.....I will have at him and make him moan.....you will just have to stand on the sidelines and watch like the defenceless demon spawn that you are!"

Jelenis Tythe

In the Tenth, Zenethor was in deep conversation with Ana when he felt it...weak....a call....from his Abigor.

It was being smothered, and his favoured sounded lost and confused, but he heard something else entwined with that message.

"Father?" He said in puzzled voice.

He looked to Ana, confusion and worry etched on his own weathered features.

"I do not understand....why would he be there Ana.....why is he with Sabre's grandmother?"

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre stayed silent no longer wishing to engage his grandmother in conversation, he waited until she was gone and then emerged from his space and walked further into the cave system.  He wanted to find somewhere where he and Abigor might sleep that was away from Meridior and Kondor. After a few few turns he found a cave that led onto another and decided it would do.

The magic he used was simple, he and his lover would have sleep on furs like savages, they appeared, thick deep and warm.  He supposed after the primal need they had displayed in their coupling perhaps it was fitting.  He sat down and thought on it, that time spent in that dirty room at the inn, the need Abigor had displayed, the dominance in their love making.  His face flushed warmly and he closed his eyes, it had felt so good, different to anything he had ever done with Flori.

He wished Abigor was here and not making small talk with Kondor or having some sort of macho contest.  He needed him....he wanted him....to do the things he did again...over and over.  His Incubus blood was hot right now, it had been kick started by Abigor and was in meltdown.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre left his and Abigor's new quarters after a short while and undressed and stepped into the hot spring.  He needed to wash, to cleanse himself, and the hot water would do that, it was not like one of the baths he had at home but it would do.

He reached out as he relaxed to speak with Kora.

"Kora...old friend....we are well both of us...I will look to bring us both home as soon as I can...it was a mistake to come here." He said softly with his mind, hiding his communication in carefully woven magic.

"The Warp think they have used me....but I will use them....prepare for my coming...I will ride the wings of a storm."

Jelenis Tythe

Days had gone by and Abigor had become more remote from him by the hour, becoming more Kondor's willing pupil and less like the General Sabre knew and loved. Sabre himself had woven elaborate spells to keep both Meridior and Kondor from bothering him and he was alone and knew that he had to go back to the Tenth.  They would be worried back home, Zenethor, Ana, Kora and the rest.

Problem was Abigor was not going to leave and Sabre knew he could not fight all three of them.  He could ensorcel Meridior which would leave Abigor and Kondor to contend with.  The issue was going to be Kondor, the large Warp Demon hated Sabre with a special kind of loathing. Mainly because he was an incubus and he had such a low regard for that particular demon species and because he was spellcaster and not a warrior.  For this reason he had such his claws deep into Abigor to hurt Sabre especially deeply.

He knew he could use Rune magic to take Abigor out of the picture, 'Saparith' likely to take the General's strength to himself to allow him to take on Kondor.  If he made it out of the caves alive he would need to cast a portal and likely would likely drain what little strength he had left. 

He sat in the cave off of the main ones they inhabited, Abigor only came here when his needful lust was upon him which Sabre felt too emotionally weak to deny him.  He would take his pleasure roughly and then leave to go back to Kondor and train. Sabre made his plans, carefully shielded plans so as not to let the other three know his thoughts.  He did not even dare contact Kora....just in case they picked up on it.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre made his way deeper into the cave system, far from the prying eyes of his grandmother or the sneers and comments of Kondor and the demanding desires of Abigor. He crawled through a small tunnel which opened out into a larger cave, it was huge, bigger than any cave he had ever seen in his forays.  There was a body of water to one end and what light shone down in weak pockets through vents in the rock above played off of the water illuminiating the area to some degree. 

Sabre moved forward cautiously, aware that anything could be residing down here and cursed as he walked into something hard and metallic in the gloom.  He kneeled down to inspect the object only to find it was a series of metal links, large, forming a chain.

"What is this?" The Daemon King said to himself softly.

His eyes travelled the length of the chain which disappeared into the darkness.

"Hello!" He called out, the hail bouncing off the walls in a resounding echo.

There ws a noise off to his left, a dragging of the links as if something was rising and pulling them as it did.

"Who are you...what do you want here?" Came a deep scratchy growl, it was as if it came from all around Sabre.

The Daemon turned, his dark eyes searching, his silver hair, pale in the weak light.

"What is your purpose here Daemon? Did she send you?"

Sabre took a breath.

"Do you mean Meridor? No....I seek escape from her and others....who are you?"

There was a deep chuckle and from the darkness in the recess of the cave emerged a large head, serpentine with glaring red eyes.

"Then we have something in common little silver haired Daemon.....something in common!"

Tags: