Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Midnight bondfire [OPEN]

Started by Kage, January 12, 2016, 11:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kage

Kage grinned as he started collecting the firewood for his fire. Kage had never made a bond fire but someone at a bar he was at said that a bondfire was like a becon for people who wanted to have a nice party. So for the first party he hosted he was going to start the fire bring the alcohol and let the good times flow.

Kage build the fire about 2 yards high and set it on fire. "Now time for the seats" Kage said. Kage closed his eyes and focused on his task. Within seconds razor sharp claws came out of the shadows and quickly cut the tree into four pieces.  "Exellent!!!" Kage said pretty proud of his work. Kage moves the logs in their place surrounding the fire and sat down. "This was going to be a good night" Kage thought to himself pouring himself a drink.

Gligar

Elena slowly approached the bonfire, holding her staff in front of her in anticipation of sudden attacks. Her keen eyes focused on the figure sitting in the shadows.

"Who goes there?" she said, seeing the young man in the light of the flame.

Kage

Kage almost choked on hid beer as Elena approached. Kage coughed and sat upright pounding on his chest. "Um, I'm Kage" Kages said trying to regain is composure. "This is my bond fire party" Kage said taking another sip of his beer. "All are welcome" Kage said gestering to Elena with is glass.

Man Kage just lit this thing and allready someone has arrived. If there is one kind of person you can trust for acurate advice it is a bar fly

Gligar

"Bonfire, huh?" Elena cocked her head, smiling. "Well, hi there. I'm Elena."

She sat down next to Kage. "Could you get me a drink? 'need something to make me forget..."

Kage

Kage grinned and looked through the drinks he had. Kage looked over at Elena. "You look like a wine kind of a lady" Kage said smiling. he took out a bottle. with a bottle in one hand an a glass in the other he poured the fine lady a glass with expert like skill and precision. after handing handing Elena the glass he looked deep into her eyes.

well you obviously want to talk about what ever you want to forget so I am just gonna-" Kage took a giant gulp of his beer "-now what is it you are trying to forget?" Kages said ready for what ever speech was to come.

Gligar

"Everything. And nothing. I don't really think about these sorts of things." Elena practically threw the wine glass at her face, spilling some drops on her cloak. "Hey, this stuff ain't bad." she said, wine dripping down her mouth.

"Some dude ripped me off in a deal I made. Hate those bashterds, you know?"

Kage

Kage took a cloth out of his pants pocket and gently wiped the wine off of Elena's face. "sounds like you have had a bad day, but stuff like that happens all the time if you see them just give them the old one two with that staff of yours." Kage lied down on the log and looked up at the sky. "If you want to end the day of on a good foot i guess this is the right place to be huh? if you want more of the wine just ttake the bottle you probably will consume most of it anyways" Kage said relaxing as the beach breeze passed trough him like a reminder of the wonderful place you currently are.

Smaugthesilver

Laeli approaches the crackling bonfire warily. With her dragon, runt, at her side, she silently climbs a nearby pine tree untill she is near the top.

Unfortunately for her, the branch is slippery and she fallsfrom a few meter high onto the ground with a dull thud.

Gligar

Elena smiled as the boy wiped the wine off her face. "I guess it is. Thanks." She took the wine-bottle and gave it a big swig.

"Say, you smell kind of funny. Anything happen to you?"

Smaugthesilver

Realising that none heard her fall, Laeli takes the opportunity to draw her rapier.

"Hello?" she wavers

Gligar

Elena turned to the little girl, hearing the thud just then.

"Huh? Who are you?" she said. She conjured a ball of fire in her hands to be on the safe side.

Smaugthesilver

In an instant, Runt is by Laeli's side, and a soft, calming wave of emotions spreads through the air.

"I'm Laeli. And you"

Gligar

Elena dematerialized her fireball, feeling the sudden strong hunch that maybe this person was not out to hurt them.

"Elena. Guy with me's Kage. Not sure if you can join us, though - you look kinda young for something like this." She took a swig of her bottle.

Kage

Shoot kage had got a spell to make sure his favorite skin stayed fresh but maybe it was more temporary than the old hag said. Kage discreatly sniffed his armpit for effect "What why, I had to cut my shower a little short today but even tha-" Kage's sentance was interupted by a girl a dragon and a runt falling from a tree. Not only was this an amazing joke in the making but it was also an amazing distraction. "Hello friend, hope you don't like wine." Kage grinned at his joke. "well, technically this is my party but more or less" kage said as a responce to elena.

Gligar

Elena grinned. "That's right. Sorry about that, hee." she giggled, taking another swig from her flask.

(OOC: Got to sleep, sorry.)

Smaugthesilver

Laeli flares up in indignance. A burst of sibulant words stream from her mouth.
"I'm Fifteen toe-sucker"
(OCC: doesn't everyone)

Gligar

"Hahaha! That's adorable."

Elena bopped the girl lightly on the head with her staff.

Smaugthesilver

Laeli scowls indignantly.
"I'm not adorable. Ask runt. In fact I'm deadly"

Kage

"I'm scared!!" Kage said sarcastically taking another swig of his beer.

Kage pointed at Laeli and handed her an apple cider. "Some soft stuff for the deadly fifteen year old." Kage said chuckling a little.

Gligar

"Hey, maybe we should lay off the kid. She seems alright."

Elena sniffed the air again. "Seriously, though. That smell...that isn't your regular dirt."