Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

You’re a mess, darling [ Volker ] [M]

Started by SanctifiedSavage, October 10, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SanctifiedSavage

Shura continued to soak in the scent of blood and the feel of it on his skin. Reinhard's broken harp of a song was louder now that he'd spilt his own blood and it was lovely. Willingly offered, coupled with the orgasm, it was just... a lovely, addictive harmony. He hummed a little in tune to it when Reinhard kissed along his neck.  "Mm. Bloodmage," he murmured lazily, as if that was an answer and it explained it all.

For Shura, it did.

He did grunt and flinch when Reinhard shifted out of him. He really was going to be sore. Walking was going to be awful. In that, he weakly glared at Reinhard for the span of a breath before simply relaxing on him. Nearly asleep up until he moved to clean them both up.

Over stimulated and really sensitive, Shura squeaked  and squirmed when Reinhard did, though he was able to settle pretty quick after. Exhausted and spent, he wondered idly if they could just... sleep... tomorrow. That'd be fine, right?

He doubted it. Shura also knew he was going to hate getting dressed when he woke up. But that sounded like a future problem.

Volker

Volker slept soundly. He liked this new way of sleeping and rising; going to sleep after a good orgasm with his lover cuddled on top of him, and waking up to the same. Oor was wandering around the camp listlessly, bored. Volker let Shura sleep a little longer, getting up and letting him curl up in the warm spot where Volker had laid. He started the fire, cooked a little hard tack and the last of the bacon for breakfast, then broke down the camp.

It was more walking. Walking for miles. Volker was going slower to mind Shura, and he took breaks he didn't need. The old man was right; it was getting easier. The snowdrifts got shallower and shallower the further south they went. The cold loosened its grip ever so slightly, enough for them to shatter thin ice to get drinks from streams, and start to see more than the occasional evergreen tree. Volker had used up the food he'd taken along, so he was treading much more carefully now.

When he spotted a herd of deer through the trees, he froze. He gestured for Shura to stay and rest on a nearby stone, and began to circle around to get close. The attack came suddenly with an explosion of movement. Volker rammed shoulder-first into the lead buck. The animal staggered, clearly surprised, while the rest of the herd began to flee. Volker took advantage of the stag being off his balance and seized ahold of his throat in his teeth. The standoff began. Volker trying to wrest the animal to the ground with his hands on the stag's antlers and its throat in his teeth. The stag pulling backwards, trying to loosen Volker's grip and drive the antler tines into him. It was a tense, surprisingly quiet struggle. The two opponents were still, except for the occasional struggle or kick.

SanctifiedSavage

Shura decided he hated traveling. Waking up in the cold was something he was certainly accustom, but he didn't like having to walk through it. Or trudge through it, as it were. Getting dressed in it was certainly a shitty thing to do too and he immediately regretted allowing his pants to be taken off to begin with.

The entire walk, his eyes were narrowed and faintly luminescent, but he was quiet. Listening to the hissed complaints and growled protests that echoed in his mind. Ignoring the darting shapes and figures in the corner of his vision. Ever pointing Reinhard in the direction of the song. The pull of blood and the promise of energy, of relaxation, of an end to all of this.

The call to stop was abrupt and made him scowl a little, but he did. Shura didn't understand why until he heard the startled deer take off. Well, all but the one Reinhard was fighting. Shura understood that people fought, physically, but it just wasn't something he did. His eyes still narrowed, his breath puffed into the cold while he contemplated if he should help or not. It wasn't that he thought Reinhard needed his help. It was just a damn deer. Their blood was thick, sluggish, with no song and certainly no pull to Shura. He could take it, if he wanted, but it was more energy than it was worth.

So he didn't bother. He just watched, instead, and shivered in the cold.

Volker

Volker took a look at Shura and let the elk go. The creature kicked out and stumbled away from him, yanking in a ragged gasp. Volker shoved him away with his own antlers. The elk stumbled to his feet and went down hard, panting, eyes rolling wildly. It wouldn't attack him. It was mad with terror and the blinding luck it had suddenly crashed into. It was alive. Volker looked at Shura, closer. His mate was hurting, and cold. He was hungry, but not in the way Volker was thinking. He had gone about this all wrong. The elk wasn't what Shura needed.

He came close and picked up Shura abruptly, wrapping him in their extra blanket and holding him close. He walked, carrying Shura with him. Shura was heavy, but Volker was trying to apologize. His mate wasn't used to this. Wasn't used to slogging through the snow for hours and staving off the elements. He, in turn, had ignored that fact.

This time, he headed across the snow covered glade into shallower snow and muddy land. He was tracking something else now, and the elk had been an unwitting trap. The stumbling idiot animal was irresistable to hunters in the trees. All Volker had to do was wait, and keep following his half-dead quarry. It only took an hour. The elk had probably just recovered when Volker heard a rustle in the tree above his head, and a strangled bugle a hundred yards off.

Volker gently let Shura down, and waited. The hunter climbed down out of the trees, and Volker slashed the backs of his knees and threw him down in front of his mate. He looked at Shura, and waited. The man screamed and tried to get up. Each time Volker let him stumble, and simply pulled him back if he tried to crawl off. It was like a lioness presenting an injured gazelle to a group of cubs. He wouldn't kill the man howling and clutching at his knees, but he couldn't leave either.

SanctifiedSavage

Shura couldn't have begun to guess what was going through Reinhard's mind, and he wasn't about to start trying. He simply stood and waited, as he'd been told to. Annoyed. Cold. Grumpy. He didn't have to understand what it was the other man was doing – hell, he barely understood half the reasons for the things he did. So he really didn't understand what was going on when the elk was allowed to stumble off.

Neither did he say anything either. What was he going to say? It's getting away. That was obvious.

His eyes opened some in surprise when Reinhard picked him up, quite abruptly, but he didn't protest. Not at all. The blanket was lovely, getting off his own damn feet was a godsend, and he nestled as close to the warmth of the one carrying him as he could. This was better. Shura's eyes went from narrowed to damn near closed.

The bloodmage was tired. The walk was draining on him.

He didn't rouse from his half-sleep until he was gently put back on his feet. He slow blinked, trying to take stock of where he was. What was going on. He didn't hear anything, didn't feel the pulse of anyone until the hunter was tossed down in front of him. He'd been so tired and wrapped up in the sound of Reinhard he'd missed it. The simpering sound of a lone soul out in the woods.

Shura looked from the pleading man to Reinhard, then back down. Only once. It wasn't a questioning look, but a little surprised. Then, crouching where he was, Shura simply reached out. The man, mistakenly thinking Shura was offering aid, reached back.

Then screamed. It was brief. Most of the time it was. Shura hummed sweetly as the man's body contorted in unnatural ways, breaking itself as the blood in him was pulled, quite eagerly, to the blood mage. Steaming and hot in the air, cutting through what snow was on the ground, to coil in front of Shura like some sort of slick, black and red worm. The heat from it all leeched into him and he drained the energy from the coiled worm until it turned to brown sludge in front of him.

Only then did Shura rock back and sit on his ass, still wrapped in the blankets, and let out a long, contented sigh. Warm, his aching muscles no longer aching, he smiled a little at Reinhard. "You do spoil me," he murmured lazily, red eyes damn near glowing.

Volker

That had fixed it. Volker purred in satisfaction and picked up Shura. He kissed him, nuzzling into the soft nest around Shura's neck and licking his skin. He nipped his nose briefly and started walking again. He headed toward the elk, and let Shura down briefly. He hung it, gutted it, skinned it, and began to work on paring down the meat into something they could eat. He had enough oilcloth to wrap some of the larger pieces and strap them to the outside of his pack, but they'd need to be cooked soon since he couldn't freeze them.

When he was satisfied he gave Shura the bloody fur to cuddle, picked him up again, and down the road they went. Volker was loaded down like a mule, so he didn't make half the progress he wanted to. When he set up camp again he was puffing like a bull, but had enough forethought to cook a little spiced venison for Shura and himself. He ate ravenously, like a man who had been hauling around half a carcass and his mate all day.

They needed an actual tent. He barely got a lean-to together before he flopped on the pine boughs beneath it, exhausted. He beckoned Shura to his side, wanting him to share some of the blanket.

SanctifiedSavage

Shura was quite happy and enthusiastically returned the kiss, nipping at him, and making pleased sounds. He was far more alert as he watched Reinhard take apart the elk. He understood why. Parts of the animal were the parts they'd eaten before, other parts not so much. The bloodmage hardly knew the difference but Reinhard certainly seemed to.

He murmured to himself, trying to take note of at least some of the major parts so that he might be able to do it in the future. Animal blood didn't respond to him, and it'd take effort, but not so much.

Shura was expecting to have to walk more, so he was quite surprised when he was picked up once more. Not that he was going to complain about that either. He hated walking. Hated it. It made all of him ache and angry and hungry. He did feel bad that it made Reinhard tire though and helped some to set up the lean to. At least, in the way he knew how. All of this was still very new to the bloodmage. Walking around, camping, cooking.

Things Shura just... didn't do.

When Reinhard flopped down, Shura didn't move to his side. Rather, he stretched out over him so that both the mage and the blankets pretty much covered the other man. Legs to either side of Reinhard's hips, he crossed his arms over Reinhard's chest and rest his chin on the back of his hands. "You don't have to wear yourself out for me," he murmured, feeling a tad guilty. Hearing the repeated accusation bouncing around in his mind.

However, he was quite appreciative, warm, and didn't feel like he'd been pulled through miles of snow. So he peppered kisses along Reinhard's jaw and up to his ear, biting at him. "You should've let me try to cook for you," he teased in a playful whisper. It might not have ended so well, but at least Reinhard would've been able to relax sooner.

Volker

Volker grunted at the idea of Shura cooking. "I told you I don't waste." he muttered, though the joke didn't have any malice to it. He ran his hand over Shura's back, breathing in deeply and looking at him. "I will teach you to make camp tomorrow so you can help." he sighed deeply, running his hand up and down Shura's back. He lifted his hips half-heartedly, grinding for a moment against Shura. He wasn't sure he had the energy. Carrying even a slip of a thing like his mate was a bit much.

He kissed Shura sleepily. "Then i will have the energy to fuck you." he mumbled, his palm squeezing over Shura's rear. The spirit was willing but the flesh was very, very exhausted. He watched Shura a moment, his hand coming up to touch Shura's cheek. "When we reach civilization you must be civilized. Killing men like it is nothing is easy in the wild. Not so in the town."

SanctifiedSavage

Shura hadn't quite realized how much he liked being touched. Having Reinhard's hands on him was lovely. The pressure, the contact. Having someone so close, so warm, so alive, that he did not kill. It was an odd novelty, but he didn't really want to drain Reinhard. He wasn't entirely sure he'd be able to given the odd shadow thing bonded to him, but Shura liked the broken harp music that was his... partner? Lover? Whatever Reinhard was to him.

Having him around had significantly improved Shura's life in a lot of ways – minus the traveling. That was awful. But the camping at night? The meals? The warmth and touching? The bloodmage liked all of that. Wanted it all. He made soft, pleased sounds and supposed it wasn't so bad being cold a little if it meant that Reinhard touched his skin and not his clothes. So he shrugged out of his jacket and shoved it aside. The less between them, the better.

When Reinhard made mention of fucking him, Shura snorted a soft laugh. "I did not think you would want to so soon." He had no idea how such things worked. If he'd been with someone before, he certainly didn't remember it and they'd not lingered around long enough for it to matter.

The bloodmage leaned into the touch and sighed some. "Mm. I know. Towns are noisy. Different. A mess. I..." He made a face and his eyes darted all over Reinhard's face. "I don't always remember everything I do in a town, around a lot of people. But I don't try to draw attention to myself."

It wasn't that Shura went crazy so much as... he just had holes in his memory. Gaps. So he couldn't say that he'd always behave, because he didn't know. But towns and cities were very noisy. So many people, so much temptation. It'd be so easy to... He buried his face against Reinhard's neck and played his hands up the other man's sides. "I'll try to be good for you."

Volker

Volker ran his hands over Shura's skin, down his sides and around to his hips and rear. "Were we in Jonathan's house in his guest bedroom...I would mount you any time you would let me." he purred in Shura's ear. "Your alabaster skin begs to be bitten." he nuzzled along Shura's neck and gently touched his teeth to it, to make his point. He did want to. "You will be good for me. There is no try. It does not mean I will not satisfy your urges. It means you must be more careful than wild abandoned killing."

He yawned and stretched, rolling his muscular shoulders and wrapping his arms lazily around Shura's hips. He didn't have the energy to do much but tease. He pressed his thumb in lazy circles around Shura's entrance, rubbing gently. Little teases here and there to drive Shura wild and get his blood up...even if Volker had no intention of doing anything other than toy.

SanctifiedSavage

Shura shivered at what Reinhard had to say. He couldn't fathom someone that would be so... enthusiastic so he would just have to... wait and see? Not that he was particularly complaining at that moment, though. Cold be damned, he was quite happy then to be touched and nipped at. Later Shura could deal with the cold and frown about it, but right now there wasn't anything could about being against Reinhard when he was being touched.

He hummed a little when it was reiterated he had to be good. Yes, yes. He would. Try. His best. Obviously. Hopefully that wouldn't upset Reinhard if he did make a mistake. Shura had thus far been quite good at getting away when he did. Granted, he could fly. Most couldn't.

Still, he wanted to be around the broken harp of a song that was his Reinhard, which would mean... not breaking other people. Mm. An interesting way to test control.

He jumped and squirmed some when Reinhard meant to tease him. Hardly fair. He tried to get away and even scowled at Reinhard, though there was no real malice or heat to it. "You shouldn't mess with me," he grumbled. Even so, one of his hands slipped between them so he could tease in turn. Wanting to touch Reinhard as much as he was being touched. It didn't matter to Shura if he was too exhausted to do anything – that was fine. No harm in just exploring and touching then, hm? That seemed to be what Reinhard had in mind, anyway.

So he deftly slipped his slender hand beneath the waist of the other man's pants so he could do just that.

Volker

Volker growled back at Shura. Not with any real power behind it. It was just a touch of that low possessive growl that he knew made Shura's heart shiver. He kneaded the flesh in his hand and ever so gently stroked his thumb over Shura's entrance. His lover's hands on him coaxed another growl from his throat. His cock didn't need much to respond to the tentative, ghostly little touches of Shura's fingers. He laid back, enjoying being touched and petted almost as much as doing the same himself. His hands slid over Shura's hips, teasing the soft skin there, up his stomach and to his nipples.

"You will be good for me...and I will give you anything you desire." Volker told him. He desperately wanted to see Shura in the bath again. Warm and wet, sliding against him like a siren.

SanctifiedSavage

Shura did, indeed, adore that growl. Animalistic and possessive, he groaned softly in response and caught Reinhard in a needy kiss. Wanting to swallow that sound while he couldn't help but rock some against his thigh. Seeking some manner of relief as the other man tormented him. Teased him.

Shura's fingers over Reinhard's length were less sure. As inexperienced, but certainly enthusiastic, he still wanted to tease in turn. Eventually wrapping his hand around the tip and slowly stroking. When it became uncomfortable to do so with the pants in the way, his free hand loosened them enough so he could push them down just enough to free Reinhard's cock, making it free to Shura's eager hands.

Being told to be good felt like a tease in and of itself. Wicked with promise. The bloodmage chuckled softly against Reinhard's mouth, nipping at his lower lip. Just enough to sting.  "I'm not sure you could resist staying away from me either way." It was a bold statement and one he wouldn't have said otherwise, but... there they were. Touching and teasing beneath blankets in the cold. The current mood made him just a little more bold when he otherwise wouldn't be.

Tags: