Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Feather of Fate [M] [DragonSong]

Started by Juno, January 27, 2016, 08:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

She slowly released him, slipping her hands down along his shoulders and chest without shame. Her eyes looked up at him with increasing hunger but still held a playful twinkle. "You only say that because you know it benefits you," Penny chastised lightly, tsking softly under her breath.

DragonSong

"Hm. Guilty." He chuckled and bent his head to kiss along her collar and down her chest, growling when he was stopped by his neckline.

Juno

She had to bite her lip to keep from laughing but that didn't keep the cheeky grin off her face for the small barrier he seemed to be facing. "Get yourself stuck there?" she teased, tugging gently at the hem of his top. "Here, let me help you first."

DragonSong

Mal growled at her, but sat back and raised his arms to allow her to help him with his shirt. "I will get you for that," he informed her with a mock glare.

Juno

"Oh will you now?" Penny couldn't help the knowing grin that lit up her face for that, enjoying their banter and teasing far too much. She looked up at him, purposefully doe-eyed as she set the shirt aside, quickly discarded and forgotten in favor of what had been hidden beneath it. "And what exactly have I done to deserve anything like that?"

DragonSong

Ignoring her question, the phoenix tugged at the hem of her dress. "This. Off," he play-growled.

Juno

She pouted slightly for his lack of indulging her play, sighing with an exaggerated roll of her eyes as she arched up to get her hands beneath her. The mage took her sweet time undoing the ties at her back then started to slip the garment off her shoulders before stopping with a playful twinkle in her eyes. "Surely you can manage the rest?"

DragonSong

Mal practically tackled her back onto the bed, easily jerking the dress down passed her hips. His hands slid up her legs, over her hips and waist to her breasts, then back to her waist. He kissed her lips, her nose, her cheeks, pulling her body tight against his.

Juno

Penny shivered in delight, his eagerness unexpectedly aggressive but very welcome. She kicked the dress away with a drawn out,"Malll," squirming against his hold on her and panting lightly between the assault of his kisses as she tried to keep up with her own.

Even so she was still encouraging him, fingers running along his sides and lifting a knee to hook her leg just above the waist of his trousers again, feeling that familiar slow burn wherever they touched.

DragonSong

Another crooning growl rumbled in his chest and Mal trailed his kisses down her chest, hooking her other leg up around his hip in encouragement.

"Easy, precious thing," he purred quietly, lifting his head. "I'd rather your mistress didn't hear us."

Juno

Of course. That would be a disaster.

She whimpered quietly in frustration, pouting and giving him her best pleading look. "Not fair."

Well they couldn't exactly do anything to fix that at the moment. The rain kept him stuck inside for now and she didn't really want to have to explain if Kura caught them sneaking out anyway. Still, she could manage quiet. It was just a little harder now that she knew the potential sea of pleasure that could be stirred up between them.

Penny secured her legs around him stubbornly as she whispered to accuse him, "I think you're enjoying my torment far too much."

DragonSong

"Maybe a little." He smirked and nipped at her neck, then pulled away so he could work his trousers down over his hips before leaning in for another kiss.

Juno

Penny watched him undress with an appreciative sweep of her eyes, humming in delight once he was with her again and relaxing her hold on him a little. She took her time now, keeping their kiss long, sweet, and light while she let her hands roam his shoulders and chest once more.

"Just not fair it feels so good being close with you," she murmured, breaking away to feather a few kisses out along his cheek and jaw.

DragonSong

He tried not to feel too smug about that.

"It's a very mutual feeling, pretty thing," he informed her with a low purr as he returned her kisses.

Juno

She rolled her eyes with a grin, laughing softly and humming with delight. "You know, Mal, I think you flirt a lot more in bed than out of it," she pointed out. Not that she was complaining, of course.

Trailing her hands back up along his chest she nestled one in his hair, combing gently through his locks front to back but lightly skirting the sensitive spot that seemed to always turn him to clay in her hands.

DragonSong

He chuckled and turned onto his side, pulling her with him as his hand skimmed down over her hip to rest at the hem of her underthings. "Are you complaining?"

Juno

Penny adjusted easily to turn with him, keeping one leg draped over him as she nuzzled against his chest.

"Noooo." She laughed, locking a bit of hair around her fingers and giving him a gentle tug as reprimand for even suggesting it. "Just noticed. It's okay, I know you're a little shy," she teased with a wink.

DragonSong

Mal latched onto her neck with a flurry of bites and kisses in retaliation, his hands sweeping up and down her body as he did.

Juno

She flinched and squeaked in surprise, body tensing in self-defense as she reached to playfully push at him and block his hands where she could. She couldn't really do it with any real fight, of course, loving the affection as much as she hated being surprised with it.

"No fair," she whined between laughs, finally gripping his shoulders firmly with a gasping, "You win! You win, I'm sorry!"

DragonSong

"Shhh." He chuckled and laid a hand gently over her mouth. "You're gonna get us caught."