Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Feather of Fate [M] [DragonSong]

Started by Juno, January 27, 2016, 08:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

Penny rolled her eyes with a quiet groan, kissing his palm lightly. "We're not going to get caught," she whispered, blue eyes dancing with mirth.

She skimmed her hands down her sides, slipping off her underclothes at last to lie bare against the bed. A sly smile curved her lips as she lightly tugged on his wrist. "Maybe you should put that somewhere else."

DragonSong

"As you wish, m'lady." His hand skimmed over her body, tracing each curve hungrily before settling gently between her legs as he kissed her again.

"Gods." He took a sharp breath and leaned back to wriggle out of his underthings before leaning back over her.

Juno

A soft hum escaped her for the touches, gooseflesh prickling across her skin and a small shiver running through her.

She couldn't help a small giggle as she watched him, though she did try to hide it behind a smile, enjoying his momentary struggle in undressing himself. Her eyes studied him with an eager, curious sparkle and she pressed close once he was with her again.

Her lips found his with a happy sigh, savoring the warmth between them as she ghosted a light touch along his side and to his hip. There she hesitated only a few moments before taking him in hand with a slow smirk. "The gods can't help you now," she whispered playfully.

DragonSong

He growled quietly and attacked her neck with nips and kisses, sliding his hand around her knee to lift it and hook it over his hip.

Juno

She supposed she deserved that but his assault didn't keep the grin from her face. Securing her leg around him again at his insistence she continued her light, teasing touches with a self-satisfied hum, running her hand along his length to explore without ever really stroking properly.

DragonSong

Mal pulled away from her touch with a quiet groan, clasping her hand in his as he slid against her, turning his kissed to her lips.

Juno

Penny quirked a brow at that but didn't resist the adjustment, a smirk lighting up her face as she leaned close to share in hungry kisses instead. "Feeling shy now?" she teased in a whisper, delivering a light nip to his bottom lip.

DragonSong

"Not shy," he corrected with a nip. "Impatient." His hips rocked against hers and his breathing grew a little heavier as he peppered kisses over her face.

Juno

The mage hissed softly for the slight pain of his teeth but bit at her lip to stifle a groan as she dug her fingers into his shoulders. "Odd way to show it," she accused lightly, eyes sparkling with challenge as she rocked her hips against his in retaliation.

DragonSong

With another low growl Mal suddenly sat back, one arm around her waist and the other hand tangling in her hair as he crushed her to him for a searing kiss, holding her body easily against his as he rose and then twisted, pinning her back to the wall behind her.

Juno

A thrill raced up her spine like lightning at Mal's sudden movement, the power behind his actions taking her breath away. Penny clung to him as he lifted her, locking her legs around his hips as her arms secured around his neck. She returned his kisses hungrily and with a defiant smirk against his lips she let one hand continue to comb through the soft hair at the nape of his neck. "Sometimes you treat me like I'm going to break, but I like this much better," she whispered between breaths.

DragonSong

He chuckled quietly and stroked a hand gently down her back. "Easy, girl," he murmured teasingly. "Keep talking like that and you might tempt me too far."

Juno

Penny hummed thoughtfully, leaning away slightly to look him in the eye with a doelike innocence. "There's no such thing as too far," she pointed out, not really seeing how anything between them could be a bad thing.

DragonSong

That more than anything else drew her innocence into sharp, focused clarity. Mal sighed, his body suddenly slumping against hers as he buried his face in the crook of her shoulder. "Sweet girl," he murmured, feathering kisses over her skin.

He knew he was dangerous. More than she realized. More than he wanted to tell her.

...Why had he let this happen?

"Penny..." He pulled back from her a bit, then sat up and shifted to the edge of the bed. Running a hand through his hair, he huffed out a sharp breath through his nose.

Juno

She hummed happily through the kisses, holding him close and not realizing that something was changing in him.

Her face fell as he untangled himself and moved away, letting herself fall back gently in a pile of sprawled legs. It left Penny thinking she might have upset him if he didn't want to be near her anymore. She thought they'd been having a good moment but she didn't understand how it had changed so quickly.

Penny collected herself and moved to kneel beside him, cautiously setting her hand to his shoulder and hoping he wouldn't shove her away. "Mal? What's wrong? Did I- Are you angry with me?" she asked incredulously, brows narrowed in disbelief.

DragonSong

"No, of course not." He tried to force a smile, but it was stiff and didn't last long. "Look, Penny, I-" He sighed and stood from the bed. "I should...go. You should get some rest."

Juno

He wasn't saying what but Penny could sense something was wrong, something had changed. It hurt to realize he was trying to keep it from her, whatever it was. With a sad, worried frown she let her hand trail down from his shoulder along his arm as he stood. She gently clasped her fingers around his wrist, though, hoping she might be able to convince him to stay with some encouragement or at least explain what was on his mind.

"Please wait?" she asked sadly, glancing towards the door and lightly squeezing her fingers against his wrist. "You look- troubled. Tell me why at least? You can talk to me, you know...I won't be offended if it's my fault."

DragonSong

Mal glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, then away again quickly. He huffed out a sharp, tired sigh and ran his fingers through his hair, then reached up to lay his other hand over hers gripping his wrist.

"Sweetling, it isn't your fault. Really. I just..." Another sigh and he finally looked at her to give her a rueful smile. "C'mere." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and drew her against his side, then leaned back on the bed. Alright, so he wasn't going to get too intimate- didn't mean they couldn't cuddle a bit, right?

That was cheating and he knew it, but he was finding it rather difficult to care.

"D'you know what my name means?" he asked abruptly, tilting his head to look down at her as he cautiously stroked his fingers through her hair.

Juno

Penny relaxed only just once he made contact again, wary of him leaving without any explanation of what was plaguing his thoughts. She eagerly wrapped an arm around his waist as he drew her closer, tucking herself against him as he returned to the bed though she still stared at him with wide, questioning eyes. She shook her head gently and leaned into his touch, enjoying the small comfort even though it did nothing to truly soothe her nerves or calm her worries.

"What does it mean?" she asked quietly, idly drawing meaningless shapes against his shoulder and side with light fingertips. She was wary of where that question might lead, quietly believing that he was just trying to distract her from having to share any truths about himself or what he was feeling.

DragonSong

He chuckled a little bitterly. "Malcolm. Ill-born. A name people used to give children they didn't want, or thought would bring misfortune."

He sighed and kissed the crown of her head, wishing that holding her so close didn't set his blood on fire. Why couldn't he just hold someone? "It's...unfortunately rather fitting, I suppose," he murmured after a moment. No looking at her, he continued to card his fingers through her hair.

"Pretty Penny...do you have any idea how dangerous I am?" The words were barely a whisper, just a breath given shape.

Tags: