Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

First Impressions [DragonSong]

Started by Arocraes, March 25, 2016, 08:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arocraes

"Yeah this creep wanted to meet you" Arocraes said, where Duval replied by shoving Arocraes against the wall. "I've had enough of your mouth, boy. After all that you did to me I should just have the guard captain come here and rip your filthy little tongue out." Duval spit on Arocraes' face before kneeing him in the groin.

He turned his attention to Tara, where he rubbed his hand through his hair and and looked downwards. "Sorry you had to see that, sweetie. The punk had it coming."

DragonSong

Tara sat up quickly, a scowl flying across her face at the abuse. She smoothed her expression out and looked the captain up and down calculatingly.

"I suppose I'll take your word for it," she said blandly, then added, "Name's Tara, by the way. CAll me sweetie again and I'm not responsible for your injuries."

Arocraes

Duval grinned as he inched closer. "This whore has got quite the mouth" Duval began to run his hand through his pockets as he drew closer to the bed.

Arocraes slowly unsheathed his blade so that the handle was facing up. In a quick motion, he struck the temple of Duval, causing his to get knocked out. "How good are you with ropes?" he asked Tara.

DragonSong

"You sit down," Tara told him by way of answer. "That idiot did a number on you." She pulled a length of rope from her pack and bound the captain's wrists and ankles with perhaps worrisome ease.

Arocraes

Arocraes arched one of his eyebrows. "Didn't think you were into that sort of thing." He looked at the unconscious captain's body. They had best hide the body until they were safe and sound in Thanatos. Should any catch sight of them with Duval they would surely be arrested, and better yet if the guard captain caught them they could find themselves engaged in a bloodbath.

"He'll awaken at some point, till then we need to find somewhere isolated to store him."

DragonSong

She shrugged and put her back to the unconscious man. "Tip him over the side, I don't care," she muttered callously, shrugging.

Arocraes

That didn't work the first time Arocraes thought as he remembered the debacle involving The Daughters and the twin orbs.

"Listen, we're already considered wanted criminals. Well, at least I am" he shifted his eyes towards the captain's body. "Let's try not to make any trouble for ourselves." Arocraes went to shut the door, where only minutes later three knocks sounded against it.

DragonSong

"Dear gods." Tara scowled at the door. "What could possibly have gone wrong now?"

Arocraes

Arocraes quickly shuffled Captain Duval's body behind the bed, and leaped on top of the bed grabbing Tara with him.

"Just play along" he whispered to her as he began to place his lips on hers.

"Sorry to barge in--" the person behind the knocks, a crew member, began as he opened the door. He blushed upon witnessing Arocraes lock lips with Tara, and gently walked out while closing the door.

DragonSong

Tara instinctively started to jerk away, surprised. Then she caught on to what he was doing and kissed him back, trying to really sell it.

Also- hey, the kid was pretty cute. And not a half bad kisser. She twined her arms around his neck and leaned into him to deepen the contact.

Arocraes

The muscles around Arocraes' mouth contorted into a smile as his his nose ring touched the face of the girl. When the sailor left the room, Arocraes rolled over onto his back after letting his lips linger a little bit longer.

"Hey you're not too bad at that" he softly chuckled as he turned his head to face Tara.

DragonSong

"Hmph." She tossed her hair and sat up a bit, but she was smiling just a little. "Not so bad yourself, kid." Tara threw him a wink as she twisted to perch on the edge of the bed.

Arocraes

Arocraes smiled as he looked towards the bonded captain. "Urgh..." he said as he began to wake up, which resulted in Arocraes swinging over the bed and stomping his heel into the captain's temple. "Sorry, didn't see you there" he said as the captain lost consciousness once again.

"What do we do now?" he asked the girl, unsure of how to deal with the man.

DragonSong

She arched an eyebrow. "You pretty much vetoed my toss him over the side idea. Your turn to come up with something."

Arocraes

Arocraes sighed. "Once the ship begins to leave I'll just kill him" he said coldly, still staring at the captain's body. "Then I'll toss him aside." No one will miss him he angrily thought, perhaps even correctly.

DragonSong

"Fair enough." Tara shrugged, then wrinkled her nose. "Just don't let him stink up this cabin too long. And do try not to make a mess of things, won't you?"

Arocraes

Arocraes nodded as he moved the sheets of the bed and began to lay inside. "The ship is supposed to leave at first light. If the captain moves just knock him out again." He shut his eyes as he began to try to fall asleep.

DragonSong

"Oi." Tara tugged at the covers with a scowl. "What makes you think I'm takin first watch? I'm tired, you babysit."

She crawled into the other side of the bed and turned onto her side with a huff.

Arocraes

Arocraes inched closer to her, dropping his arm over her side and putting his face next to her ear. "Are you sure you trust me enough to let yourself sleep so vulnerably in front of me?" His intent was obvious, tease her into agreeing to let him sleep first.

DragonSong

Well then. The kid was certainly bolder than she'd thought.

Tara smirked. "Oh, sweetheart." She twisted to look at him, arching an eyebrow. "You really don't wanna play this game with me."

In one easy motion, she flipped them over so she was perched on top of hip, knees to either side of his hips while she pinned his wrists above his head.

"Because I always win." She grinned at him and tossed her hair.