Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Somehow I'll Make a Man Out of You [m]

Started by visualspice, April 11, 2016, 04:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

And that's when Killian suddenly exploded with laughter. 

"Ahh, Faolán!" He yelped. "That-" he yelped again and laughed, trying to pry the other away. "That tickles!" There was more laughing . "S-s-Stop!"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"Oh my God, you're ticklish?!"

Never one to miss an opening in battle, Faolán used Killian's moment of weakness to pin him, quickly rolling to straddle him. Ohoho! What a fun new discovery! Maybe it wasn't fair taking advantage of a one-armed man like this, but Killian was the better fighter, and bigger than him; he was certain he could fend him off.

"That tickles? Where else are ya ticklish? I barely did anything!" he laughed, and then tickled under his armpits. 
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Killian yelped again, jerking defensively as the other went in for the kill. 

"F..F...Faolán!!!" He all but screamed, writhing as the other mounted him and tried to terrorize him with more tickles. 

He tried to buck the other man off of him but it seemed just about every inch of him became ticklish as he thrashed beneath his mercy.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

This was so beyond silly, two grown men having a (one-sided) tickle-fight. But God if he couldn't help himself. Killian really was adorable—and c'mon, he had to lord this over him a little since it was the one area he could defeat him in!

"Tell me I'm the awesomest, handsomest, most amazing mighty warrior and I miiiight have mercy on ya," Faolán said with a wicked grin, adjusting his weight on Killian when the man bucked like Killian was a misbehaving horse. "Maybe! Gotta be convincing about it!"

And then went in for the kill. Sliding a little further down, he blew a loud, wet raspberry on his belly.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

"What?" He barked through a laugh. "You want me to say what?" He couldn't stop laughing, writhing. "That.. that's almost as.. as.. ridiculous as.. as a one armed soldier that's ticklish!"

Except well.. here they were.

Rhindeer

Faolán gasped, rearing back with a hand to his heart. "Ridiculous? Ridiculous?! Well, now you've gone and done it! More tickles for you, I don't make the rules!"

And he attacked him again without mercy, searching for new spots he could exploit.

visualspice

The problem with finding new spots to exploit was that everywhere  was ticklish. And the more Faolán pushed the wilder the other man bucked- and soon their heads collided and he was seeing stars. And when he tried to recoil, he hadn't realized how close he was to the edge of rhe bed- and was soon spilling over the side in a heap. 

His legs were still partially on the bed, entangled by bed sheets and Faolán. 

He groaned. 

Rhindeer

Crack! 

It happened so fast, and for a moment Faolán's vision whited out before pain exploded along his brow. He yelped—then yelped again when he felt them both pitch over. It was a miracle they didn't smack their heads again.

They landed with a clatter onto the floorboards, Faolán collapsed atop Killian with one of his own legs caught in the sheets. For a moment he lay there dazed, groaning and rubbing at his forehead where a huge red bump was already swelling.

"Oh...owww...I guess I deserved that..." he mumbled as he tried to lift up with his arms. But he was still dazed enough to forget his trapped leg and he collapsed again—and bumped heads with Killian once more.

visualspice

Killian swore as they bumped heads again. That really hurt! But as he too, tried to adjust their bodies from their entangled embrace- he found the bed sheets unyielding. 

"Faolán! What did you do to these sheets?"

He tried to sit up to see, then paused to realize the pair were in a comically compromising position. Be couldn't help but laugh. 

"Seriously.. how did we get so.. tangled up?"

Rhindeer

"Whatcha mean what'd I do?" Faolán said, hand on his throbbing forehead to rub away the hurt. "I'm innocent in all this! Buuut if I had to guess..."

He shot Killian a knowing look, one eyebrow raised, and then pointedly glanced down. Yeah, compromising was putting it lightly, considering they were naked with their limbs all tangled and he was collapsed against Killian's chest. He snorted a laugh, shaking his head, and gave his leg another useless shake to try to free it.

"I dunno. It maybe, just maybe, might have something to do with you tossing me around every which way."

visualspice

Killian cut him a look.
"Maybe if someone didn't tickle me.. I wouldn't have been bucking around like a horse.."
And.. despite the cruelty of the situation- with their naked bodies pressed tight...

He was kinda hard again. 

Rhindeer

"Hey, you asked for it! Said you're delicious to monsters and I guess I'm a monster..."

Faolán trailed off, coming to awareness about the same time Killian did—because he could feel the man growing stiff against him. And suddenly he was hyper-aware of their nakedness again, whereas before he had been so distracted with the ridiculousness of everything that it hadn't phased him.

He felt his face heat up again, and gave his hips a teasing wiggle. "Um...again...?"

visualspice

Killian's face went red.

"W..what?! With you? After what you just did to me?" He went on with exaggerated exasperation. "I'm just hard out of frustration!"

And totally not for other much more obvious reasons!

Rhindeer

"What I did to ya?! You smacked me in the head—with your head!"

But even as he said it, he leaned in and pressed his lips to the side of Killian's neck—but there were no raspberries this time, just the gentle caress of his lips and soft nibble of his teeth. "I forgive you, though."

visualspice

Killian stiffened. Feeling the softness and warmth of the kiss against his neck made him shiver. He moved within the tangle of sheets so he could roll, well- partially so- overtop of Faolán so as he looked into the other's eyes. His smile grew sheepish as he realized his errection was prodding the other.

"Forgive me? You're the one with the hard head."

And before the other could protest, he kissed him suddenly-

.. and maybe reminded him of the other hard head.

Rhindeer

Rolled over, Faolán wrapped his arms around Killian's neck and played with the hair at the nape, still grinning impishly. Though it lost some of its mischief when he felt Killian prod against him, his breath hitching and hips rolling up to meet him. Hard to stay cocky when he was being distracted by, well...a cock. "Yeah...but you—!"

He cut off with a muffled gasp as Killian shut him up in the most effective way, his hands tangling in his hair as he kissed him hungrily, desperately, his tongue sliding in for a taste. God he didn't realize how much he needed him until he finally had him—and now that he had him, he never wanted to let him go.

Impatient, he bucked against him, urging him to slide home and whimpering against his lips.