Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A tale of two sisters [M] [Archived]

Started by Medievarad, April 29, 2016, 03:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

The slaver grunted softly as he grabbed Zahra's head with both hands, starting to force her all the way down. "What a.. Shitty sister you have," he said between pants. "Lettin' you take responsibility for her.. Like that.."

DragonSong

Zahra spluttered and gagged, struggling against him, but he was too strong for her. However, when his grip loosened slightly she jerked back and glared at him.

"I love my sister," she said quietly, trying to lean away from him. "I'd do anything for her."

Medievarad

He immediatly grabbed her hair as she pulled back, forcing her down again. "Shut up 'n suck," he grunted.

After a short while, he took in a sharp breath and pushed Zahra back, turning slightly to finish on Shria's face instead, letting out an exhilirated breath. "That's what I think.. About that bitch.." He mumured as he stepped back, fiddling with his trousers.

DragonSong

She didn't say anything, putting her back to him as she leaned forward to wipe at her sister's face. Her eyes were still watery, but she didn't want to let him see her cry anymore than she already had.

Medievarad

The man stuffed his member back in his pants and turned around, leaving just like that.

Roughly half an hour later, with a soft groan and a pained cough, Shria weakly opened her eyes.

DragonSong

"Shria!" Zahra lunged forward and wrapped her arms around her sister's shoulders, holding her up. "A-are you alright?" Okay, stupid question. "How do you feel?"

Medievarad

A pained whimper came from Shria. "Like shit,"she murmured as she pressed her head up agaknst Zahra's chin as she closed her eyes again. "You cried," she murmured. "Who made you cry?"

DragonSong

Zahra was crying again- with relief this time- and she tilted her head to kiss the top of Shria's head. "It doesn't matter," she sniffed, tightening her arms around her. "As long as you're okay."

Medievarad

Shrua let out a weak hum in response. "Tell me, Zahra.. They'll suffer for every tear.." She murmured weakly. Yet it was a promise she made.

But this Shria. And she had portrayed before that people who made sister dear cry suffered a lot.

DragonSong

"Shh." She stroked Shria's arm and rocked her gently. "It's okay. We just- we just have to focus on getting through this, alright?"

Medievarad

"Who.. Zahra?" She asked, growing a tad more insistent as she rested against her sister. Accepting her sushing nonetheless.

DragonSong

"It's just...this." Zahra closed her eyes, hoping her sister would accept that. "Being here, like this. The slavers. That's all it is." She sniffled. "I'm so sorry, Shria, I didn't know what else to do. I thought you were g-going to-" Her voice cut off and she turned her face into her sister's shoulder.

Medievarad

Shria's tone softened as she pressed a weak kiss against her sister's head. "We'll get out of here," she murmured softly.

DragonSong

Zahra nodded, still crying quietly. "We should get some rest," she sniffles eventually. "While we have the chance."

Medievarad

Shria nodded faintly. "Sleep sister," she sushed soflty. "We'll make them pay once we can.."

DragonSong

Zahra didn't argue, but she just wanted to survive this. She leaned against her sister and closed her eyes with a sigh.

Medievarad

As she was sure Zahra drifted off, Shria closed her eyes aswell. "Nobody is allowed to hurt you," she murmured softly.

DragonSong

Half asleep, Zahra gave a quiet murmur and snuggled a little closer to her, unconsciously seeking comfort.

Medievarad

Shria rubbed her cheek against Zahra's and slowly fell asleep.

DragonSong

Agra was thoroughly exhausted, physically and emotionally. She seemed almost comatose as she slumped against her sister, only rarely shifting or whimpering in her sleep.