Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A tale of two sisters [M] [Archived]

Started by Medievarad, April 29, 2016, 03:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

As Zahra ran for it, a soft sigh of relief left Shria. She had always felt in charge of her twin. She was the bawn of the two and always took it on to protect her.

Even when they were children.

She fought fiercely, at least dropping another four slavers before she recieved a winding blow to the chest. Followed by a final slamon the back of her head, knocking her out cold.

And soon, she was completely tied up and forced on the back of one of the horses, unconcious, blood trickling in the cloth that hid her face.

DragonSong

Zahra's eyes widened. No. There was no way. Shria didn't lose in a fight. It just didn't happen.

"Shria..." She took a hesitant step forward, then froze. Oh gods, what was she supposed to do? "Shria!"

No no no no no. This couldn't be happening. She couldn't let this happen. But- but she wasn't strong enough to take on those slavers, she had no illusions about that.

She'd have to follow them, try to free her sister under cover of night. She just hoped she'd be in time.

Medievarad

The slavers however, did find the oasis the two sisters were desperate in finding.

Several tents were set, while Shria was tied up to a tree nearby. The slavers gathered around the campfire, away from her position.

DragonSong

Luckily the oasis offered more places to hide than the open desert.

Zahra crept forward, keeping to the shadows. She settled herself behind a scrubby bush to wait for the slavers to fall asleep.

Medievarad

The slavers were quite cheerful, despite losing seven men of their group. Sitting by the fire, laughing and drinking.

After a short while, one stood up and stretched his back. "I think I'm going to appreciate this blonde bitch we caught this morning," he stated.

"You know that'll lower her worth?" Another inquired.

The first one shrugged. "She took out six of us. She got it coming to her," he answered. But soon, another stood up, giving him a lecherous grin. "I'll accompany you. See how this bitch can handle two of us!" He called out, met with laughter.

The pair turned around and walked towards Shria, who was stirring to concioussness with a disgusting headache.

DragonSong

Well fuck.

Zahra couldn't wait. Quickly as she could, she darted forward and started working at Shria's bonds, trying to keep herself tucked into the shadows as much as possible.

Medievarad

A soft groan came from Shria as she felt the tugging at her restraint. "Wha-" she murmured weakly.

DragonSong

"Shh," Zahra hissed, working loose the first few knots. "We have to get you out of here. Keep quiet, and hurry."

Medievarad

Shriz tugged her restraints and let out a soft grunt of pain. "I don't think.. I can walk, sis.." she murmured weakly.

The two men were on approach and closing in. Rather graphic banter accompanied them.

DragonSong

Zahra swallowed thickly. "Then- then I'll carry you," she muttered as she fumbled the last of the knots loose. "We just have to move."

Medievarad

Shria took a deel breath. "Alright sis," she murmured weakly.

DragonSong

"Come on, quick." Zahra slipped Shria's arm around her shoulder and stood. She turned and started to run, not bothering to look over her shoulder and check on the slavers. They needed to get out of here.

Medievarad

Shria let out a faint groan as she was pulled up, stumbling on Eahra's support as she was practically dragged along.

DragonSong

Fear gave her more strength than she usually had and Zahra paused for a moment to scoop Shria up into her arms, holding her like a child.

She took off into the sand. She didn't need to outrun them long, just long enough.

Medievarad

Loud shouts were heard from the camp several seconds later. Yet the slavers were smart enough to know that they didn't need to chase someone in the middle of the night in a desert.

Shria let out a faint grunt. "We still.. Don't have water, sis.."

DragonSong

"We can...worry about that later," Zahra panted. "We don't have a lot of options here, Shria."

Medievarad

"Leave me," Shria blurted out, "I'll only slow you down.." she murmured weakly. "You gotta live, sis.."

DragonSong

"No."

Zahra had to stop, dropping to her knees and cradling her sister against her chest. "Not leaving you, Shria," she panted. "You can't make me."

Medievarad

Shria smirked sadly, blood causing the blonde hairs to cling together with thick, crimson crusts. "It's like mom and dad would want, huh.. They never really liked me anyways.. Always liked you more.."

DragonSong

"I don't care!"

She sniffled, burying her face in Shria's bloodied hair. "I don't care, I can't- I can't do this without you, sis. You gotta keep trying, don't give up. Please..."

Tags: