Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Those Who Walk West

Started by visualspice, May 01, 2016, 05:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She pushed the flaps open to her tent and gestured around.
"There's not much here, but you can use my bed roll to rest upon. We travel light, so we've got not much of anything on us." Not that they truly had anything on them to begin with. The camps were not exactly a place you could call home.
"What I'm saying is, if you're a thief, you won't make it far with us." And though it was a jab, it was a playful one as she offered this stranger a smile.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"I'm no theif," Damien chuckled, giving her a crooked grin. He placed a hand over his once-beating heart. "On my honor, you're people are safe from me."

Well. At least from theft.

visualspice

Her eyes were bright as she gave him a crooked grin in reply.
"Rest up. We'll have supper soon enough." And she stepped away from the tent and let the clothe drop. Drawing in a breath, she moved across camp, and began to gather her men to discuss the next hunt.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Damien settled himself into the tent, looking around curiously. He didn't actually need sleep- he hadn't since he died- but the respite from travel was welcome.

Jounin64

When Damien gave Markus a glance, the hunter returned the look with a scowl. There was just something awry about him. His queen's kind nature will never let her find out, so it is only up to him.

He watched the wanderer's every move near Aezaentii. After he went into his queen's tent, Markus was ready to jump in to stop anything from happening, but Aezaentii left unscathed. He wanted to keep an eye on him in there, but his majesty required him for hunt planning.

visualspice

"Markus.... Would you and Lena lead the hunt this time? I can procure water and more fire wood with some of the others."

Jounin64

Markus gave one more quick glance at the tent before bowing down. "It would be my honor milady. Lena is a fine huntress herself."

visualspice

Aezaentii placed a hand on his shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze.
"Don't worry about our safety. Greygor is keeping an eye out on us all."

Jounin64

Markus curtly nodded at her reassurance. "Yes, I have trust in Greygor's strength, and I trust your strength even further. I will not fail you milady."

At that the hunter turned around and called for Lena.   

visualspice

She smiled and watched Markus depart, eyes lingering on the shimmering world of snow. It was truly a beautiful place, even if its temperatures were terrible and the terrain, dangerous and hard to trek. And it seemed to remain peaceful, even as Aezaentii gathered a small party to hunt for wood for a fire. It was while she was out there it began to snow, and she smiled and reached a hand out, watching as the flakes floated down onto her palm.