Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Selfish Intentions [M]

Started by Draconian, May 01, 2016, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

@visualspice  ( I hope this works? Let me know if I took too many liberties!)

It had been a few weeks since she'd parted ways with the God of War.

Sunniva had returned to the nearest church, been cleaned, washed and given a new robe. A new blindfold. Time for prayer. Time to reconnect with Ansgar after being in the middle of a warzone - a place she really should have never been. There had been rumours floating about Krah Mordeth going on trial for the very things she pleaded his case for and she'd begged and pleaded to go.

Amazingly, they didn't find it suspicious when she'd had a vision. A vision of Krah becoming a new man. One who wasn't so bloodcrazed. One who could help instead of cause more problems. Instead of hinder.

It was a lie. Sunniva had seen no such vision, but as the most 'blessed' at that particular church and cursed with a strange sickness - that she used to gain their pity - she was allowed to go. Spoke and wove tales about the vision. The blessing of Ansgar. He wouldn't want Krah dead, a blessed Mordecai that he was. There was still time for him to learn. She could take him. She would take him. A pilgrimage. Sunniva wasn't really thinking about her intentions.

Mostly she felt like she owed him something.

Her wounds healed decently, most of them being superficial and skin deep. Or meat deep in the case of her thigh and it angered her that every time she touched it she thought of him.

No doubt, if she hadn't woven her tale he'd be hung.

They were probably waiting for them to go off and for him to kill her. Perhaps for her to falter in her lie but there was no tremble in her voice when she explained this vision of his turn around. Of being a great leader. Of not reveling in the bloodshed. Could he be? Sunniva supposed he could be a good leader but ... There was too much ego.

Still, there were two horses, saddled up for the 'pilgrimage' to the various churches going along the country side. Holy sites to pray at. Ask forgiveness to. Sunniva swallowed thickly, pressing a hand to her chest while she fought the wave of nausea morning had been giving to her the past week but she did her best to remain stoic, hand sliding down to her thigh and she frowned when she touched the tender spot on her leg.

He was to be delivered to here at sunrise. The horses were generously provided by the duchy because in the long run... A violent war crazed man was more useful alive than he was dead and if they could  find a reason to keep him in the war to any degree it would be a good one.

As long as he was on their side at least.

So, impatiently, Sunniva waited, looking a vision in her white robe, hood pulled up. Her tumble of wavy red hair looking like gold in the morning sun and occasionally scratching the horses on the nose when they nosed her for pets.

There would be two choices. Go with the Sister on pilgrimage  or Hang.

visualspice

After the whole ordeal of bridges collapsing and the opposing army tearing down half the villages outside of Reajh; it was perhaps good fortune the Grand Duke's men had persevered; though no one rightly thanked General Mordeth for anymore help than he had given. Him being in chains just moments before was not forgotten and as he was rechained and thrown into a piss-smelling cell-
He began to wonder if hanging wasn't what they all cared about. And here he was hoping they would still praise him and fuel him with more propaganda of blood shed.

Though he couldn't help but recall a vision from a long time ago; one about his ego-a nd one about his disgrace. Certainly, he believed it meant that one moment of weakness in his youth so long ago- one where he actually had some care towards the foolish death of another. Here, however, he began to wonder back to that time in his life...

And what he wouldn't give to have another good fuck before he was hung. That's all life seemed good for anymore. So he was surprised that, by this time he was dragged out from his cell; his face a mess of dirt and hair as he was placed between two choices-

The hangman's noose, which he had already come to expect...
But the other...
He couldn't help but stare at the red haired rider for a long time. They wanted him to do what? To go on a pilgrimage?

"What kind of crock of shit is that? Our God is a God who craves war. What good is a man who holds a blade if he can't use it to cut down and make his enemies suffer and bleed?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

If Sunniva had eyes to roll she'd have done it. As it was, hearing his voice made her heart flutter and her stomach drop. A bit of rage burned in chest and she wanted to toss a rock at him.

"We must atone for our sins," she claimed, "you're given two options. Come with me and finish the journey a free man or die a rat. Today. No one will remember you for anything but being a fiend and deserter if you're hanged today."

visualspice

Had any others present said anything, they were ignored as Krah had eyes only on the blind woman.
"And what sins do you want to atone with me?" he asked, daring to take a step near her.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

"My sin is wrath. Craving revenge." She frowned at him, backing the horse up, "destroying a bridge." Sunniva gave her head a shake, "i'm giving you an opportunity to start anew." Her voice got quiet, "my other sin is greed. You have more to offer the world than a drunk murderer," maybe. Pronanly not. "I dont want you to die, i'd like you to come with me."

visualspice

"Is this a threat or a promise?" he asked, smirk dangerous and the men still confining him pulled at his chains. "You say I have to atone for those things... Why? I'm a fucking General-" He grunted, feeling the men struggle to hold him. "I obey the law and my sword."
Though perhaps more his own sword than the law.

Draconian

Why couldn't he get it through is thick skull that...!

Sunniva tried not to sigh.

It took a great deal of effort.

"Come with me," Her voice was clipped, "Or die. Those are your options, Krah. I had to pull every single string within my reach to get you the first option," She sneered though quickly enough she just looked irritated. And tired. "Just... Please. Make your choice."

visualspice

"Well now that you put it like that," he went on with a crooked grin. "You should have said that first. I'd rather follow the fucking hot ginger girl than hang." And he grinned up at her blind face. "That's what you wanted? For me to make a choice. Well I've made it. I'm all yours."

Draconian

There was no relief.

Which was odd. Sunniva had worked for weeks to get him some sort of plea bargain. He didn't deserve it. God know he didn't but... He'd saved her. There was a driving need to pay him back and... No. Sunniva was selfish.

Krah was lucky for it, maybe.

"Good," She turned her head to the guards, "Let him up on the second horse and then give me the chains, we're leaving immediately." And she nudged her own forward, then she paused, "Everyone is to be notified that if he's seen without me he's to be killed on sight. The word should travel as quickly as we do," Sunniva sighed and wished she had eyes.

Simply to roll them. Regret filled her now that she was in his presence again. A quiet little reminder that ... She wasn't very fond of Krah at all.

visualspice

He didn't need help getting on his offered horse, but was already claiming it as his own. Once he was saddled, he continued to hold his arrogance.

"Lead the way, my mistress."

Draconian

Sunniva nodded and gave the horse a nudge.

"We're not going to be riding too long, just far enough away from here to get supplies and..." She wrinkled her nose, "You bathed and presentable looking." She paused, "Is that acceptable?"

visualspice

"Only if we share a bath," came his response without skipping a beat.

Draconian

"Fine," She snapped back, "Anything to get you bathed, You smell awful." Sunniva tilted her head up, "I'll ever wash your hair for you." And the pace was an even one, the sights not too amazing, and it didn't take very long for them to get to the town, the journey silent. Sunniva borrowed the sight of various people to make the right turns to the stables and she guided Krah's horse with her, removing herself from the beast of burden and standing, fixing her clothing but not before resting against a post and doing her best to catch her breath and not succumb to the dizzy spell.

His name was a pleading little gasp from her lips before her legs crumpled under her, cheeks flushed and clammy, and despite her eyes always being closed it was clear she had fainted.

visualspice

Although the journey wasn't a long one, it was filled with an eyeful of the red woman's ass, and comments about how good and tight she was to fuck- and will be to pleasure once they were both finally without clothes (or even with clothes, not that he cared!)

He was quick to dismount, not paying much attention to his charge, though a squeak of his name had him turning, just in time to watch her crumple to the ground.

Barely managing to catch her, he skinned his knee good on that one, but held her limp form with some concern.
"What the Hell... Hey, Blind Lily... What the fuck..." And he gave her another shake.

Draconian

Sunniva was aware not long after, in warm arms with a strange voice cursing. A gentle frown and she snuggled into the arms before she jerked up, swooning ever so gently.

"Im sorry," she groaned out, shifting away, rolling away onto her hands and knees, holding at thee wood of a stall. A shiver, flushed, tired. Sunniva swallowed thickly, frowning. What was wrong with her?

"Ive been sick sometimes." She confessed, grabbing at her horse for her bag, "come along," she steeled herself, "we've a room to get and a bath to make you use."

visualspice

Krah watched her, face crooked as he frowned.
"Sick for some time?"
So she was blind and compromised? What the hell. Did the church just accept any broad with adharaism?

Draconian

Sunniva shook her head.

"It comes and goes. Only for a week or two," she pressed a hand to her face and sighed, "im not sure if its worse or better than the sniffles. At least i feel decent in the afternoons" Sunniva tried to smile and nodded towards the stable door, "come along," she rolled her shoulders, "you smell awful."

visualspice

Krah naturally interpreted it as she got sick every few weeks, but what ought he to care? Then again, he was supposed to be in her care. And though he knew he could easily over power her... the fact she could swoon so easily and fall into this state? It just made the situation all the more pathetic.

"I can't say many inmates would smell pretty after a long rot in jail," he bit back, but followed after her anyway.

Draconian

"Exactly. Why do you think we're stopping here instead of carrying on?" Sunniva tossed her hair over her shoulder and drew her fingers along the wall. She'd been here earlier. Secured them a room with specifics. Two beds. A bath for after they arrived.

It was easy enough to borrow the sight of others and guide Krah to the room. Her bag - which held a change of clothes and some soap -  was dropped beside a modest bed, closest to the window before she sat on it and sighed. "The bath should arrive soon, then you can wash up, we can get some rest and be off bright and early," she smiled before leaning back, head tilted back. Though, she paused, "erm... what part of the day is it?"

visualspice

"What part of the day do you want it to be?" he asked with a crooked grin.

Tags: